Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

yea those results shot
Lol at the Black/Cement 4 winning 67%-33% against THE ACTUAL LAST SHOT SHOE the Black/Red 14 on Which year had the Most iconic final shot...unless they were talking about what pair were more Iconic. In which case I guess the 4s could be more iconic haha.

yea those results shocked me too.....i would defintely think the 14s last shot was more iconic.....then again, i actually witnessed that shot in real time rather than the 89 shot when i was only 4 haha

Lol at the Black/Cement 4 winning 67%-33% against THE ACTUAL LAST SHOT SHOE the Black/Red 14 on Which year had the Most iconic final shot...unless they were talking about what pair were more Iconic. In which case I guess the 4s could be more iconic haha.
I voted the 14s, to win the 6th, last shot shot is the last shot lol no brainer

6256905B-468C-424F-9688-6D7C2D537EEB.png

For those that do not have access to a clock, 15 minutes to the Red Octobers’ rerelease!

Why am I posting that exclusive info here?!?

What if something like the 2014 restock happens and we just see a crazy amount. Like the ‘18 Concords, Black Cement 4, Black Red 11, Black Red 12s, Black Cement 3s, Last Shot 14s, Black/Red 13s. I mean it won’t happen, but that would be something wouldn’t it?

What if something like the 2014 restock happens and we just see a crazy amount. Like the ‘18 Concords, Black Cement 4, Black Red 11, Black Red 12s, Black Cement 3s, Last Shot 14s, Black/Red 13s. I mean it won’t happen, but that would be something wouldn’t it?
Would be heaven. Except for that shape on the Bred 13 ... yuck. I’d get another Concord, Bred XI, Flu Games, He Got Games and Last Shots. Regretted re selling them.

Back
Top Bottom