Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

How am I supposed to know that the only way I could get this sneaker was to use a link on TWITTER?

I log into your SNKRS app—nothing
Go on desktop—nothing

But we’re supposed to know to use a tweet?

I know this probably wasn’t intended, someone messed up on the backend of the host, but stil 🤬

absolutely they messed up on this.

My friend texted me they were dropping... but sneakers didn't have them on the app. Checked on a mobile browser and 'GOT EM'.

The OGs were the first pair of Jordans I had. These were a NECESSARY purchase.

its cool guys. by the time the shock drop pairs ship you will have already received your orders from footlocker

So I’m just trying to figure out what I did wrong. I opened my desktop a minute after the notification. Didn’t see anything until about 10 minutes later. Not crying about it. Just want to know what the hell happened? Can y’all please fill me in?

See y’all on the 30th...
A2A4D1A0-D5E6-4000-83FB-DD416561E847.png

How am I supposed to know that the only way I could get this sneaker was to use a link on TWITTER?

I log into your SNKRS app—nothing
Go on desktop—nothing

But we’re supposed to know to use a tweet?

I know this probably wasn’t intended, someone messed up on the backend of the host, but stil 🤬

Nike's got to give those twitter accounts some affiliate link money for all the other nike.com sale stuff they advertise on their twitter accounts that no one really wants.

Can’t understand why they did it desktop only what’s the point of the SNKRS app then?

Because they know heathens were camped out on the app waiting for the “shock” drop. There had to be at least SOME actual shock value to it. I’m glad they did it this way and it isn’t the first time Nike has shock dropped on desktop. You should have followed sneaker twitter links and maybe you would’ve been able to copp a pair.

Last edited:
Because they know heathens were camped out on the app waiting for the “shock” drop. I’m glad they did it this way and it is t the first time Nike has shock dropped on desktop.You should have followed sneaker twitter links and maybe you would’ve copped a pair.
While that might be the case, they've built up their app to be all end all for SNKR drops. It was a slick move.

Back
Top Bottom