Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Shaq and Tim Duncan are two completely different animals. Like was said earlier, the majority of that team (Pippen, Rodman, most the bench) were free agents and were and older team. I’m not sure how an older team in a strike shortened season where they were playing back to back to back games would of faired. I wouldn’t be so certain they would of won in 99. Could they have? Sure. But I don’t believe that Spurs team was some easy team to beat. That was then start of their run.

ummm no. They were on their last legs, they wouldve had no answer for Tim Duncan, and most of the Bulls roster we’re free agents.
This has been my opinion through the years as well. They were starting to really fade some. I kinda always thought that last Jazz team was arguably better then Chicago but the Jazz didn't have that ultimate intangible.

For those worried about two day shipping, correct me if I'm wrong, if you're a Nike member you automatically get free two day shipping.

Or maybe I read the posts incorrectly?

Dam did they change it recently?

I remember used to getting my orders within 2 days w/o paying $5 when I signed up to be a Nike member..

Coronavirus caused crazy backups...I think it’s now just a matter of then sticking to the free standard shipping time as a way to relieve some of the congestion on the logistics side...

I’ve always only done the free standard shipping option and got my shoes generally on Tuesday following a Saturday drop...It was just Nike being nice all those years...Rona has things where they should be for the free shipping option though...

I decided to pay the $5 this time.
Living in SoCal the shipping timeframe has varied for me. Sometimes things come in 2-3 days and other orders have taken 5-7 days.

Before this rona you wouldn't need to pay for the 2 day shipping it wasn't necessary, you would get the sneakers by that Tuesday or Wednesday (being a Saturday release) now with this ish going on their free shipping is being delayed.

Got the notification 12 min late cause I was driving to get Dairy Queen for the lady and my nephews/niece. Ain't eem trippin cause been had these since 1998 plus multiples in '10.
AJ13 s9.5bluwht1.JPG

In for 3 pairs minimum on the 30th.

Dudes love to post how many pairs they had in "yesteryear" like anyone cares lol.

They are using the coronacrisis as an excuse to take forever to ship stuff out.

I find it hard to believe that their distribution centers are operating at that low of a staffing level.

I find it hard to believe that their distribution centers are operating at that low of a staffing level.
Lol you can't be serious. They had to close down one DC for a few days because of it. Im sure they're taking precautions. What you need the shoes for asap any ways. Most of us are not gonna wear them for a while and the other half probably want to do " first on foot" reviews on YouTube.

Lol you can't be serious. They had to close down one DC for a few days because of it. Im sure they're taking precautions. What you need the shoes for asap any ways. Most of us are not gonna wear them for a while and the other half probably want to do " first on foot" reviews on YouTube.

They closed one in Tennessee too a few weeks back. There are probably other closures as well that just didn't make the news.

Word, I've never paid for 2-day shipping ever since I've become a member.

As for the delivery times,. they're underpromising and over delivering. With the 5s I was told I'd get then the end of May and ended up getting them that Thursday (7th).

Word, I've never paid for 2-day shipping ever since I've become a member.

As for the delivery times,. they're underpromising and over delivering. With the 5s I was told I'd get then the end of May and ended up getting them that Thursday (7th).

In my case, they just aren’t delivering at all right now. My Royal Toe 1s say they’re arriving by May 28th and they still haven’t shipped yet. It wasn’t that bad last month though. The Court Purple 1s arrived in 6 days and they upgraded it to 2 day shipping for free like they normally do for every order I’ve made.

Rakuten credited me $15 for the purchase last night. Shoot them an email and they'll square you away.
It’s like a hit or miss for me. Sometimes I get it, other times I get this

“We’re only able to give you Cash Back when you shop with Rakuten by clicking an Rakuten link or using one of our shopping tools, like the browser extension or app.”

tried yesterday and got the above message

Back
Top Bottom