Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

If the bulls swept shaq at the beginning of his prime, I don't have any reason to believe they would have a big issue with Tim Duncan in his second year, during a strike shortened 50 game season.

Assuming that the core is in tact with some additions to the bench

Imo

They would’ve had a big issue with Tim Duncan and David Robinson. Spurs went 37-13 during that lockout season and they shot the three ball efficiently.

A lot of guys would have signed a one-year contracts I think the Bulls would of won on experience alone

I think the spurs or any other team from the west would’ve won from youth and size.

bulls were running on E by the end of that finals and god knows the level of party there were doing that summer and the long lay off from the lockout.

Why do all the ShoeTubers do the same faces on shock drops? No originality! :rofl:
ShoeTube.JPG

They would’ve had a big issue with Tim Duncan and David Robinson. Spurs went 37-13 during that lockout season and they shot the three ball efficiently.
The bulls won 3 of the 5 games they played against the spurs in that time span and I have a hard time believing the bulls would have more issues with Tim Duncan in year 2, than the spurs would have with Michael...and Scottie.

The bulls have dealt with dominant big men before. Shaq in 96 was 3x better at that point than tim Duncan in year 2.

And David Robinson was also into his decline.

In addition, if the bulls stayed together, Steve Kerr and wennington aren't on that spurs team. Not to say that it would have made much difference.

On top of all that, the spurs at the time had no championship experience at all

Last edited:
the shoes an
The bulls won 3 of the 5 games they played against the spurs in that time span and I have a hard time believing the bulls would have more issues with Tim Duncan in year 2, than the spurs would have with Michael...and Scottie.

The bulls have dealt with dominant big men before. Shaq in 96 was 3x better at that point than tim Duncan in year 2.

And David Robinson was also into his decline.

In addition, if the bulls stayed together, Steve Kerr and wennington aren't on that spurs team. Not to say that it would have made much difference

David Robinson made the all star team and averaged 20-10 a year prior for a 56-26 Spurs team that was missing Sean Elliot and started 7’0 Will Perdue at SF. He chose to take a step back and allow TD to be the first option.

I just don’t believe the bulls would’ve won again with the events that happened Off the court. Especially with the off season and then the lockout going on. Rodman was done, Pippen coming off back surgery,. So many variables. It’s always a nice thing to wonder what if no matter what side you stand.

the shoes an

David Robinson made the all star team and averaged 20-10 a year prior for a 56-26 Spurs team that was missing Sean Elliot and started 7’0 Will Perdue at SF. He chose to take a step back and allow TD to be the first option.

I just don’t believe the bulls would’ve won again with the events that happened Off the court. Especially with the off season and then the lockout going on. Rodman was done, Pippen coming off back surgery,. So many variables. It’s always a nice thing to wonder what if no matter what side you stand.
Of course the scenario includes a healthy, rested, motivated bulls team.

I'd have a hard time betting against mj and co if all the chips fell right. Especially with all the championship experience vs. A team with zero championship pedigree at the time.

When I said David Robinson was on the decline, I really mean he wasn't the mvp player he once was

Imo

Either way, back to the 13s

Respect

To everyone talking delays, I live only a few minutes from the Memphis BRD. The kicks used to be at my crib the very next day after ordering, free shipping, no matter what or when I ordered. They then slowed to the point where it took 4 days to deliver my hares, 5 days on the kid splatter 5s, 7 days on the exclusive access royal toes, and I’m still waiting on my release date royal toes. I even called before and asked them to just let me pull up. Just gotta wait it out

To everyone talking delays, I live only a few minutes from the Memphis BRD. The kicks used to be at my crib the very next day after ordering, free shipping, no matter what or when I ordered. They then slowed to the point where it took 4 days to deliver my hares, 5 days on the kid splatter 5s, 7 days on the exclusive access royal toes, and I’m still waiting on my release date royal toes. I even called before and asked them to just let me pull up. Just gotta wait it out
Shout out to Memphis mane!!!

Back
Top Bottom