Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yeah but they're fakes lol

We can assume they are but that’s still subjective at this point. Whatever the case that’s more than likely what we’re getting. This pair was set to release this month. There’s plenty of legit pairs already floating around.

We can assume they are but that’s still subjective at this point. Whatever the case that’s more than likely what we’re getting. This pair was set to release this month. There’s plenty of legit pairs already floating around.

where are the legit pairs ? In China ?
all these pictures i would guess are coming out of china

i dhttps://www.instagram.com/fineline1721/?hl=enont believe any retailer big or small has these shoes yet

thought i could be wrong
i don't think nike is sending pairs to people with alot followers on instagram

A lot of this makes sense. One question, though: the **** really didn’t hit the fan over here until the second week of March. Less than three weeks before release of the fire red Vs, those shoes weren’t even in the country?

small retailers AKA mom and pop shops had the 5's in when the things were getting worse stateside

i could have got a pair around that time but the store i buy from early is in an area of brooklyn thats hard hit and i didnt want to take the train to travel their to pick them up

i'm guessing once the shoes hit stateside and nike gets them in their shipping warehouse thats when major and small stores will get their stock shipped to them

celebrities like dj khaled already have their pairs and everything thats upcoming in the next month or so
the sweatshops make the shoes 3 months before release date so nike is sitting on stock in the US for shoes that will release in may and june

this seller already has pairs for shoes coming out in may

Last edited:
Hanzu pics got them looking nice. Shape looks fine.

More than happy if that's what they look like. Shape looks better than the previous pics.

You can see in the back shot though what the one guy was referring to in regards to the mesh meeting the midsole. It's uneven. Hope I don't get a pair like that at least....that would bother my OCD

A lot of this makes sense. One question, though: the **** really didn’t hit the fan over here until the second week of March. Less than three weeks before release of the fire red Vs, those shoes weren’t even in the country?

issue at that time frame wasn’t exactly on our side of the world

granted we were considered “fine” at the time stuff coming out of China at the time was far from fine it was VERY slow

also people I feel think it’s like this....

ok production on say Jordan 6 slated for May 2nd is completed ship all completed units together now

it doesn’t work that way at all

upon completion the shoes get moved/stored at a local warehouse and go through a quality check which I know sounds hilarious considering stuff that makes it through but human error or laziness does exist

I mean imagine how annoying it can be for like a team of MAYBE 4-5 people QC’n 100K pairs

the care factor after a few pairs is like yea this off a glance looks fine next hence you get scuffs horrible glue stains and in a few cases upside down swooshes

I mean look at stuff that passes through stock x for example lol really no different

so after QC it gets an ok bit of course some time has passed plus it’s not just about that one release there was shoes before, during and now after that QC

so a QC on a shoe batch won’t exactly happen immediately they get to it when they get to it so a shoe can be fully done and could take 3-4 weeks for a QC based onvolume

Now after this ok time to ship to United States but again volume so it’s not like the one shoe is completely shipped together in a single container it’s a space thing so the shoe could be in several containers all shipping out different days and times

so you can get the shoe say 100K run in 4 shipment broken up like 50K 15K 15K 20K or in any order or variance and this can be 2-3 weeks time just depends

now that doesn’t include the customs delay right now

hence why shoes are being shuffled around so damn muc

so now that’s just for Nike to receive

then Nike has to split however many pairs to retailers and allow ship time for them to receive again all within a release date time frame so all can drop day and date with each other

again which can effect release dates

mom sure many of you who hit local spots have heard “we didn’t get the full shipment” or “we only got size 7-10 so far”etc...

happens all the time lol

stores at times get missing pairs AFTER DROP even

so were the shoes in the country at the time? Sure some of them likely just not all of them

when it comes to shoes and niketalk vampire xtc is the only member i trust with correct information with what's really going on behind the scenes

thanks homie

i just share what I can here and there I have to keep my mouth/keyboard shut about a ton of things lol I’ll see so much stuffI just scrunch my face up about on here and can’t comment on lol

In regards to “influencer” people like Khaled having early etc..:

Those pairs are selected in advance for all influencer F&F people for marketing purposes

they can at times have a shoe that’s even still on production just literally an early pair lol

this is all planned/mapped out in advance

so Khaled can have a shoe due in October and it’s April just made a few advance pairs to cover certain people

the only shoes that tend to be large batch early is literally holiday 11’s but that’s not much of a secret those tend to go into production in August roughly

also side note a lot of really famous “influencers” literally beg for shoes like email and call and whine like babies for pairs they didn’t get yet but seen someone else get

This is why you see stuff like Eminem carhart allegedly 24 pairs only yet CLEARLY more were made for people lol

As for people selling early pairs hard to say could have a plug into a retailer could be fakes etc...

it’s such a grey area

In regards to “influencer” people like Khaled having early etc..:

Those pairs are selected in advance for all influencer F&F people for marketing purposes

they can at times have a shoe that’s even still on production just literally an early pair lol

this is all planned/mapped out in advance

so Khaled can have a shoe due in October and it’s April just made a few advance pairs to cover certain people

the only shoes that tend to be large batch early is literally holiday 11’s but that’s not much of a secret those tend to go into production in August roughly

also side note a lot of really famous “influencers” literally beg for shoes like email and call and whine like babies for pairs they didn’t get yet but seen someone else get

This is why you see stuff like Eminem carhart allegedly 24 pairs only yet CLEARLY more were made for people lol

As for people selling early pairs hard to say could have a plug into a retailer could be fakes etc...

it’s such a grey area
This is all great stuff, much appreciated. To be clear, I wasn’t doubting you, but rather just genuinely curious as to how the logistics and timing actually work.

Like I just said on IG... if new balance can put the time and craftsmanship into a retro like they do for the 1300JP, which is released every 5 years. Then Nike/JB COULD put the same into each retro. But they don’t because they truly don’t care. We buy them anyway.

Like I just said on IG... if new balance can put the time and craftsmanship into a retro like they do for the 1300JP, which is released every 5 years. Then Nike/JB COULD put the same into each retro. But they don’t because they truly don’t care. We buy them anyway.
I don’t think there’s anyone who thinks otherwise, at least not anyone with a brain. There’s zero doubt they can remake anything any way they want, if they want. Anything else is just excuses.

I don’t think there’s anyone who thinks otherwise, at least not anyone with a brain. There’s zero doubt they can remake anything any way they want, if they want. Anything else is just excuses.
But it won’t change until we literally demand it without saying a word. Let them ****s sit on shelves. They’ll be back in 3-4 years regardless.

I’ll gladlyyyyyyyy pay a premium if Nike would just go back in the lab and painstakingly recreate every OG Jordan from 1-18 with the exact colors, shapes, lines, material etc just like new balance does. We don’t need all of these colorways that remind me of fakes circa ‘01. Just make og’s and PE’s in original form. To a T.

But it won’t change until we literally demand it without saying a word. Let them ****s sit on shelves. They’ll be back in 3-4 years regardless.
This discussion has been had a million times on NT, and then some. For sure they at least sort of listen, some of the time. “We” got the 11s fixed but it took years for it to happen. We’ve banged on about 3s and 4s forever and they’re just now, sort of barely, maybe making some changes. The complaints must continue, but unfortunately the results are painfully slow to be realized. Not enough people who buy them even see what’s off about retros, let alone care. Certainly not enough to lead to the popular OGs sitting on shelves.

I’ll gladlyyyyyyyy pay a premium if Nike would just go back in the lab and painstakingly recreate every OG Jordan from 1-18 with the exact colors, shapes, lines, material etc just like new balance does. We don’t need all of these colorways that remind me of fakes circa ‘01. Just make og’s and PE’s in original form. To a T.
People used to say that on here all the time when things were way worse than they are now. But that’s not the answer or how it should be. You’re already paying a premium.

This discussion has been had a million times on NT, and then some. For sure they at least sort of listen, some of the time. “We” got the 11s fixed but it took years for it to happen. We’ve banged on about 3s and 4s forever and they’re just now, sort of barely, maybe making some changes. The complaints must continue, but unfortunately the results are painfully slow to be realized. Not enough people who buy them even see what’s off about retros, let alone care. Certainly not enough to lead to the popular OGs sitting on shelves.
Didn’t the bred 13’s sit? Pretty sure they went on sale.

vampire xtc vampire xtc Is it reasonable to think that multiple releases over the next few months will be pushed back?

It is very reasonable as of this typing

they just started lifting quarantine over in China but regardless customs still will be very tight plus we don’t know if they will get hit god forbid with a second wave of covid-19

but regardless on the states side we are going through it which slows things up and customs on our side will be slow also for who knows what amount of time at this point aswell

the issue is a proper logistical plan

but it’s very difficult when people are getting sick things shut down increased wait times etc..

China opening back up is a good sign and at this point it’s legit MOVE THE UNITS NOW to get the shipping process goin

plus on release schedule they have been tryin to space out releases somewhat to allow a few weeks time between

So could be ok

but yea look at any dates as 50/50 for upcoming drops due to everything goin on

The way I look at it, I think they know all the shoes need improved/revised but they just can’t do them all at once.. I think they’re picking models (11s, 6s, recent red cement 3s), and working on them kinda one by one. I’m sure to redo all the molds for all the sigs would require a whole lot of manpower and R&D time.. but I think they’re working on it and phasing in improvements, but it’s just a slower process than we would like.

And even though some models still need improvements, they’ve come a long long way since the 2000s. And the shoes that they have fixed have turned out rather well.. for example the red cement 3s are nearly perfect, and now all our retro 3s should have an excellent OG shape. Just gotta wait for them to get around to the other models that need work (4s,9s,13s mostly).

Last edited:
Finally a shoe to get excited about. I passed on the 2010s because they were just a shell of what they’re supposed to be. Almost non-existent 3M, creased, etc. I loved my 2005s but wore those to the ground a long time ago even after regluing the soles. In my opinion it’s the best XIII colorway period. One of my top 5 favorite kicks.

Ridiculous that they’ve re-released tons of stuff several times this past decade but never the flints. The only other one I really care about is the WC3s. I got the ‘88s and they were really nice but again long gone. Maybe next year finally with Nike on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom