Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

are you saying the flint 13 is more popular than the fire red v?
we all have our on Jordans we like I would rather have Flint 13's then Fire Red 5's thats just me Ive only been wearing Jays since 1993 at age 7 I like most 13's more then Fire Red 5's the 5's get Yellow in 2.5 seconds im not the biggest fan of yellow we all diff 11's and 3's are my fav I love 13's and 12's too though

Hit 2 on desktop both my size, doubled up and done. But if they drop again tonight, I'll get Wifey together. My homeboy came over, and they dropped we tried to get logged into his joint but we couldn't.

I always, have my phone in hand, and go on the unbreakable kicks live.. that's the only way I've been copping lately.

Unbreakable didn't know nothing we didn't know weeks ago lol, YA give him too much credit

Hit 2 on desktop both my size, doubled up and done. But if they drop again tonight, I'll get Wifey together. My homeboy came over, and they dropped we tried to get logged into his joint but we couldn't.

I always, have my phone in hand, and go on the unbreakable kicks live.. that's the only way I've been copping lately.
what kind of browser do you use I was on desktop nothing showed up for me

The Last dance was already announced as the most watched documentary for 2020. In addition to that I know tons of people who dont usually like 13s but love the flints.

Jordan fever + loved OG colorway + stimulus checks = instant sellout/ hard cop.

Hope everyone is gearing up for the 30th if they didnt hit tonight

Last edited:
Jordan 13 lows in the all white were my first pair of Jordan’s must’ve been 2004-2005. I love the model. Will love these too. Sooooo excited to finally own a pair

The Last dance was already announced as the most watched documentary of all time. In addition to that I know tons of people who dont usually like 13s but love the flints.

Who mans?

Nike found a way to make the early drop even more irritating. :lol: I eventually got to desktop, even tho I was on mobile. But had trouble logging in, then added to cart, and it just spun the circle for 10 mins while they sold out. F Nike / SNKRS, should be the easiest place to buy Nike / Jordan.. but usually hands out the most Ls.

Not worried about gettin em, OG drops have been a walk in the park for years.. Even since this bs virus. There may be some site lag since everything online now, but they’ll likely linger all day like FR5s.

The Last dance was already announced as the most watched documentary of all time. In addition to that I know tons of people who dont usually like 13s but love the flints.

You're not wrong about most of what you said. People are stuck at home and bored, with disposable income coming from the gov't. But these sneakers will not be tough to get. It's a full family offering guys :lol:

These were the shoes I got ISS in High School for skipping class to get a pair of. Wish things had went better on the shock drop but **** it.

to me 13's are dope esp to ball in so comfortable but than again most people dont ball in Jays now a days Sad

Because most retros are just like those I's Mike wore. There's absolutely no reason to wear a retro when they're better made basketball kicks with modern tech.

Why wear some retros when you can wear a 33 or 34?

Congrats to those who got the W! :nthat:
C63DC3C6-07E5-4974-9493-DA17E3238ACA.jpeg
Check your PM

Seems like you were able to get em if you opened the link on a web browser on mobile, but if you clicked link and got redirected to SNKRS--DOA

what desktop browser are people using these days when the page pooped up for me 30 secs after they dropped it didnt show any sizes for me

I did do the 5 buck quick ship on both pairs I copped. They'll be here on Wed, my fire red 5's arrive on thursday LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Got 2 size 9s off of desktop. The app, like for a lot of others, was absolute garbage and wouldn’t load, but I knew trying desktop was an option. Doubled up and done. Can retire my 2010s now.

Back
Top Bottom