Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Back in '98, I walked right into the mall and copped 5 pairs from 3 different stores.
22 years later, I'm doing the same **** but on a computer.

Let's go.
20200530_072106.jpg

You can thank Gentry for the return to shoe limits and terrible online release experiences. Notice how they were largely gone when he was gone, and now they are back since he is back. Why a company doesn't want to sell shoes to people who want to buy them for $190 will never make business sense except to the mentally handicapped.

Tbh, it’s only going to get worse, sadly. People will be spending less and less on Nike/JB products as it looks like this recession is here to stay. As such, based on former precedents, Nike/JB will cut stock of retros in order to increase overall brand value in order to sell other products as substitute goods in order to make up for lost sales while essentially leveraging retro releases as brand marketing here. For example, they used to do this by releasing cheaper mid 1s with similar cws to the actual coveted retros releasing with them (I.e. Legend Blues).

well I'm stuck with this goofy shoe palace process & waiting on my carted pair on eastbay before the crash to hopefully still be there when I get back in...

hope everyone else is having a more successful morning. I lost my pair on Kith & on DSG, Eastbay crashed & kicked me out...

and actually while typing this I got back in...the pair in my cart is the CNY 13s somehow & my 9.5 is now showing out of stock........................

For all the people who hit or stuck out on SNKRS, what time did you all get the notif? Curious to see if it's actually a true "line" we're waiting on or what.

Got the *Got Em* pop up around 10:02am and got the email at 10:05am.

IF thats what you meant.

Back
Top Bottom