Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

throwing in the towel. Not making the dumbass move of paying resale like I did for royal toes and then see the price drop immediately weeks after. I'll either sit for news of a restock or wait for resale prices to dip under $300.
That’s the other thing, these retailers have more pairs then they’re releasing.

Especially if you’re doing exclusively an online release. Just put it all out there and let everybody by them who wants to buy them do so.

Enough with the trickling out restocks to build even more hype. It’s ridiculous

I can never get a W on restock pairs of hyped releases smh

at this point I'm wishin I had someone that could oop me the 8 off Snipes. There's no way it'll still be there when this queue is up smh

I can't even get on SP's page to play their timer game.. guess my IP is blocked lol

No ****. More people are buying Jordans now than they did in the 90s. Plus with overpopulation. And now two more generations of Sneakerheadz buying shoes with no sentimental value because it’s a status symbol.

I truly miss the days of hard work, getting up early, waiting in line at the mall, waiting an hour to amongst other fans, getting the shoes you want, taking them home the same day, it was an event. Plus a better feeling of accomplishment.

I sit on all these goddamn apps on my phone and clicked instantly to buy a pair, the second I’m able to come in they still sell out? It’s egregious.

Reading this brought back some great memories. Time's have certainly changed.

Back
Top Bottom