Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

1590848428845.jpeg

Now I wait 2 weeks

gonna try to copy the same fit to work

hell we all should wear same outfit as tribute!

Just on a whim and based on the foot sites comments here I tried eastbay again, clicked right through, no luck with the credit card, but PayPal seemed to work fine. Will believe it when I have it.

What’s different from these and the dmp 6 Stock wise?

I got a restock tweet for the 6s to days ago went to footlocker and put a 10 in my cart no issues.

Nike is running the game on some of y’all.

limit shoes every body wants (Scott’s dunks)and restock flints like crazy making you think you finally got something.

let them ****s sit for a while.

Most stock for DMP 6 was only available online since stores were closed at the time. I think stock on the Flints are more scattered since stores are re-opening in many places. Less stock online.

Desktop FTL wouldn't add to cart but tried the app and it added instantly but error after submitting payment. Check my bank statement and there is a charge. Hope it goes through

got through ycmc and 10.5 sold out so i tried for a 10 and got cart jacked while waiting to checkout. these Ls are stacking up this week.

Was able to atc in champs but I don’t know if the order processed..... enter my checkout info.... it took a while.....error the nothing.... nothing in my cart anymore....

Hit for a TD pair for my son on FTL, so him and my wife straight, now I gotta find a 10.5 for myself

got a 10 pretty easy. toddler is giving me trouble. supposedly I have a size 4 toddler from footlocker. we'll see

Snkrs came through. Can't believe thats my go to now that the foot apps changed to that awful new raffle system

Back
Top Bottom