Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Going until 4:30 est and then it’s a wrap. Also had to switch to the app because the browsers gave me the access denied. so here goes nothing

That’s it I officially give up , spent at least 7-8 hours just today hitting 1 freaking button. And that doesn’t include the other days. With zero luck. Looks like I was just meant to not have this release. Unreal. For a freaking general release

Getting these put me back into a 13 mood. Had a few drinks chilling outside on the deck on a nice and cool SoCal night. Still love the 2018 black toes, faults and all.
IMG_1606.jpg

That’s it I officially give up , spent at least 7-8 hours just today hitting 1 freaking button. And that doesn’t include the other days. With zero luck. Looks like I was just meant to not have this release. Unreal. For a freaking general release
Don’t waste your time like that. I always just try a few times and stop and keep waiting for a legit restock. Something is up with this release. I think there will either be a gigantic restock or will see them in stores when they open. I would say wait for it.

dang, those online horror stories and my earlier attempts....... local dtlr just opened back up, went in and picked up a pair when they opened; then queued for a 2nd pair........ now i can rock my 05's with ease

Was just able to get through to FTL by phone, and had to wait for 45 mins to get a live agent. The lady said they have not gotten any restocks yet, and their system just reflects initial/current inventory, as they are still shipping out. So when an order falls through, a pair may become available, but you would have to be lucky to snag it right at that time. She talked to her supervisor too, and the only way to get a pair would be to cancel somebody else's order, that already is a paid order, so they can't do that. She tried to cart a 10.5 a few times, and nothing, and she did not know of any way to override it otherwise.

So maybe those getting through are just extremely lucky to hit the ATC button when an order falls through and it happens to be in their size. Just a guess.
I can almost...this is horrible...I can almost picture people being handed their sneakers by an employee and just a hoarde of collectors below reaching up hoping for a pair to fall out of the hands of someone being handed a pair and into their hands when you described that. Like the sneaker gods handing down pairs to certain people with others begging for them.

My FTL pair came in today after smashing the atc on release day. A gr like this should never be this hard to get.
One of my favorite pairs. Really happy to have these back. Skipped the 2010 becaue of obvious reasons. The 05s need to be reglued.
20200605_215505.jpg

It doesn't matter.... but it says "xiii" under the jordan tag by the bottom laces. Noticed when I was lacing em up. The 05s didn't have that.
Don’t waste your time like that. I always just try a few times and stop and keep waiting for a legit restock. Something is up with this release. I think there will either be a gigantic restock or will see them in stores when they open. I would say wait for it.

Are you going off a hunch about restocks and/or in store purchase? I'm at my wits end, keep getting the ultimate tease almost every morning since release date, I ATC only to receive the 'product out of stock unavailable' , starting to entertain possible stockX, Ebay...or taking it back to '85..."hey homie them some dope shoes, WHAT SIZE ARE THEY" (click clack) naw j/k aint going that bizzerk....YET 😂

Didn’t know hibbetts and city gear were under the same umbrella. I’ll call around when I have some time Monday and help out if possible, they are showing that they are available at a few city gears. National Guard been posted on my block all weekend, too much of a hassle getting in and out of downtown.

918E5D38-854A-477B-AABA-9D17664B51C7.jpeg
86568485-48D1-4979-AF86-8DCBC1B01132.jpeg

I don’t judge folks that pay resale. That’s much better than wasting hours a day stressing out and smashing buttons. This actually costs you more in the long run. Those hours could’ve been spent being productive.

Time is the most valuable commodity.
Who's smashing buttons, that's the price you pay when youre desperate..prices droppin everyday

Didn’t know hibbetts and city gear were under the same umbrella. I’ll call around when I have some time Monday and help out if possible, they are showing that they are available at a few city gears. National Guard been posted on my block all weekend, too much of a hassle getting in and out of downtown.

918E5D38-854A-477B-AABA-9D17664B51C7.jpeg
86568485-48D1-4979-AF86-8DCBC1B01132.jpeg

Take the plastic off the holograms if you're gonna wear it tho lol

my b if this has been discussed already, but the more i see pics the more i can't understand...how has nike retro'd these 3 times and none of them are even close to the colors of grey or navy on the OGs?

OGs

Air-Jordan-13-OG-Flint-1997.jpg

05s

img01.jpg

10s

img01.jpg

20s

Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Flint-2020.png

Back
Top Bottom