Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Hey man, whatever you wanna do with your money is cool with me. I'm not saying I haven't paid a few $ over retail a few times in my life. I just can't believe people are still complaining about it, like its something new.
This is new, because it was a General release with a ton of pairs made. If I don't get the Travis Scott's or other releases where there are not as many pairs then so be it i can understand that. But using bots to get a GR to make $15-25 which in turn makes me pay $50-$70 more pisses me the F off. If you plan and do everything right you should never have an issue getting one freaking pair of a GR like this.

This is new, because it was a General release with a ton of pairs made. If I don't get the Travis Scott's or other releases where there are not as many pairs then so be it i can understand that. But using bots to get a GR to make $15-25 which in turn makes me pay $50-$70 more pisses me the F off. If you plan and do everything right you should never have an issue getting one freaking pair of a GR like this.
Lol exactly

Flints are not the he gotta games. Flints ate arguably the best color way of the 13
I’m not gonna waste my time arguing which 13 is the best colorway my point was that AJ13’s aren’t the hottest Jordan’s out there most people don’t like them like AJ 11’s or AJ1’s the younger crowd (Highschool kids) don’t care for nor Respect OG Jordans look at the AJ 10’s that sat for close to a year or Play off 14’s that barely sold out, the people who care about 13’s are the older more seasoned sneaker heads and we’re not the majority

I’ve never had a problem copping a GR. It’s “something new”.
Were y’all not around between 2012-20117? There were so many garbage GR colorways that would sell out instantly. It’s kinda fun to go back and look at releases through this era that are complete garbage, and think about how fast they sold out. Bobcat 10s, “bred”9s, grey toe 13s are just a few that come to mind.

Not saying it’s not worse now than back then. But again, it’s nothing new.

The nickel and dime resellers are the ones selling now for $15-20 profit. There's a whole other group that have enough capital to buy up pairs now, hoard for a year or two and sell when pairs start drying up.
This right here. Same with any pair really. You could buy up any J1 and wait a year or two and it'll most definitely hit a pretty good number. If crimson tints can hit close to 300, I think pretty much any J1 can. Even those monster pine green 2.0.

I preface this by saying, I know nothing about anything regarding this release, and I don't think anyone else does, either: production numbers, corporate strategies etc.

Something strange definitely went down/is going down here. Be it covid-related or a new strategy in general from Nike/JB.

Just a few weeks before the Flint release, the fire red Vs dropped. They were not especially hard to get. As has been noted in this thread, 13s traditionally don't go buck-wild in the market in recent times. There's been a lot of talk here about stimulus checks etc, and hysterics that this release is the new norm and we're back to 2011-style BS from JB etc ...

I'm not buying that this is the new norm. Nike has huge projected revenue/growth goals for the coming years. That's why it got away from making every release relatively limited like it was doing for the first part of the 2010s. The company isn't going to reverse course on that now. No ****ing way.

My thought right now is, this one caught everyone out, including Nike, based on recent retro 13 marketplace performance, the covid stuff, the Last Dance, etc. Clearly there are pairs that were not put into the market on release day. I don't think this one is over. I'm not suggesting a million pairs will suddenly become available, but there's been a perfectly ****ed up storm of several circumstances that have led to this. Just my guess and gut-feeling, anyway.

I preface this by saying, I know nothing about anything regarding this release, and I don't think anyone else does, either: production numbers, corporate strategies etc.

Something strange definitely went down/is going down here. Be it covid-related or a new strategy in general from Nike/JB.

Just a few weeks before the Flint release, the fire red Vs dropped. They were not especially hard to get. As has been noted in this thread, 13s traditionally don't go buck-wild in the market in recent times. There's been a lot of talk here about stimulus checks etc, and hysterics that this release is the new norm and we're back to 2011-style BS from JB etc ...

I'm not buying that this is the new norm. Nike has huge projected revenue/growth goals for the coming years. That's why it got away from making every release relatively limited like it was doing for the first part of the 2010s. The company isn't going to reverse course on that now. No ****ing way.

My thought right now is, this one caught everyone out, including Nike, based on recent retro 13 marketplace performance, the covid stuff, the Last Dance, etc. Clearly there are pairs that were not put into the market on release day. I don't think this one is over. I'm not suggesting a million pairs will suddenly become available, but there's been a perfectly ****ed up storm of several circumstances that have led to this. Just my guess and gut-feeling, anyway.
I hope you are right. I Just want ONE pair

Glad i got my pair, people gettin their pairs in hand and resell is averaging around $240-250, close to $300 after shipping and fees on stock x sheesh, waiting on a re release that might not ever come is not a good idea not like they will be easy to cart anyway...

Glad i got my pair, people gettin their pairs in hand and resell is averaging around $240-250, close to $300 after shipping and fees on stock x sheesh, waiting on a re release that might not ever come is not a good idea not like they will be easy to cart anyway...

This. Secured a pair, while I could

Wait......people used bots to resell a GR? Lol. Wtf is wrong with some of you kids nowadays? The struggle is real....either that or y'allt oo lazy to get a real job. :lol:
Imagine needing money so bad making 25 on a couple pair of shoes is a “side hustle” lmaoooo

I understand copping 10 pairs and putting em on ice for a while to sell later. But a lot of these fools are copping a couple pairs and selling em right away. I sure hope that’s not the “side hustle”:lol:

On a side note I’m having a good time bullying these so called hustlers online. Send more pics. Hologram shots please.

Like others have said in this thread, locally sellers are asking for like $30-50 above retail after tax. And that’s canadian dollars. Who knows what these people will drop down to once you negotiate.

FTA restock pair came in today. Man these are clean in hand. I don't even wear blue at all. Just copped because there OG and nogalistic purpose but these are a keeper for sure gotta cop some shirts now. PS no glue stains on imperfections noticed

If you know, you know!
20200612_160226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom