Air Jordan 13 "FRed Flints" 5/1/21

1604116033485.png

1604116049766.png

1604116093051.png

Lmao was just trying to be the "dude who heard it first from first sayer and believed it before anyone else" figure lol. Not attempting to steal your spotlight in any way my dude.

I was only breaking balls , I remember being in the Bred thread nobody wanted to accept that term now even Nike uses it. Back then though it had two meanings almost because the 11's were the most wanted in-demand retro and also demanded the most Bread $ for a pair so it just fit like a puzzle.

Last edited:
These must be produced in abundance. How tf did we know about these 6 months or longer BEFORE rd and we just found out about the 11+ Adapt or whatever it’s called? Honestly idc just making conversation.

These must be produced in abundance. How tf did we know about these 6 months or longer BEFORE rd and we just found out about the 11+ Adapt or whatever it’s called? Honestly idc just making conversation.
They kept those adapts dl because they thought they were gonna blow minds. They didnt. I would take a pair of these red flints before they could give me a pair of those 11s.

Yea idk if it has anything to do with quantity but I’ve always wondered why this happens only for certain pairs. Look at the fire red 4s. We didn’t see pictures until like a month before the release and there’s likely a ton of pairs.

i love how when the new pics always come out of the fake versions, everyone loves them

but yet say they are fakes and they become horrible.

the pics above are def fakes.

NiceKicks calendar must be off because they have these being released on June 20 and there’s already seven other releases that day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom