AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It crazy that everyone is Screaming for the Chutneys when those sat on shelves. I want those Navy/black lows with 3m please!! i shouldve never thrown my pair away :smh: :smh: :smh:

It crazy that everyone is Screaming for the Chutneys when those sat on shelves. I want those Navy/black lows with 3m please!! i shouldve never thrown my pair away
mean.gif
mean.gif
With time comes change

It crazy that everyone is Screaming for the Chutneys when those sat on shelves. I want those Navy/black lows with 3m please!! i shouldve never thrown my pair away :smh: :smh: :smh:
I was like 12 when they came out...

think you're forgetting how long ago it's been since release

Last edited:
Can't wait to see all of these in person so i can decide which ones that I will try for multiples on.. So many lows this year it's like Christmas in July..

Navy black is rumored to be dropping this year. I will triple up
I'm going to be very disappointed if they do retro with a painted midsole. And my gripe isn't a nostalgia thing neither cuz I have a pair of OGs :smile:

Last edited:
I need on feet of the hornets asap, I don't cop lows ever but hornets cws are always an exception for me. But that midsole might be the deciding factor also for me. Remastered my ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom