AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the hype stays lows on these. 13 low where you been? I am partial to the CW for sure but these are gonna take a lot of heads by surprise when they drop. Time will tell I guess.
im def gonna grab a pair to hoop in, in the mens league here soon. I ran my Flints to the ground back in he day

The painted midsole isn't a problem in of it self, the really bad painting job is the real issue lol

It looks so bad almost like someone at home made the lines for the pods.. Jeez.

What's up with the metallic jumpman as well? In the hornets lows pics it looks flush with the fabric and different than the OG was, like smaller or just slightly different

Since i'm clearly missing out on the 11's today, these 13's might be the move for this month lol

The painted midsole isn't a problem in of it self, the really bad painting job is the real issue lol

It looks so bad almost like someone at home made the lines for the pods.. Jeez.

What's up with the metallic jumpman as well? In the hornets lows pics it looks flush with the fabric and different than the OG was, like smaller or just slightly different
the real issue is they use a glossy paint instead of matte

i been waiting for a colorway like this and im a fan of the 13 lows. i really wish this will be an easy cop

Yeah I know what you mean. I'll still probably copp. My champs hasn't recieved these yet, not sure if their shipment is late or they're not getting these.

grin.gif
 Gotta see them in person

Still not sold on the lows, They just dont seem right to me. Give me the high tops every day of the week.  

i been waiting for a colorway like this and im a fan of the 13 lows. i really wish this will be an easy cop
I am going to pass because even though i LOVE the 13s in all configurations, mids or lows, I just don't have the cash after copping the Georgetown XIs.

Good luck to you and everyone else trying to cop these.
smokin.gif

Heard these are the same #s as the lows. This is a tricky release because the masses get paid this week plus with a jordan dropping every week if striking out like last week they move to the next one. I'm in but not going to catch me sleeping.

Heard these are the same #s as the lows. This is a tricky release because the masses get paid this week plus with a jordan dropping every week if striking out like last week they move to the next one. I'm in but not going to catch me sleeping.
my only chance at these is online. All major online retailers getting them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom