AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to share with you guys I got a pre order for a 9.5US of quai 54 low for 520$ shipped

but still not sure if the seller can get my pairs but he said he will, is it a good price?

Didn't get a email or call. Going to have to hit up the mall tomorrow after work and see if any unclaimed pairs are around.

Almost 6pm still no calls NDC needs to get their ish together because I'm not about this raffle life... Now it's time for plan B, C and D.....

So I was at work in a meetting and my phone voice mail ring tone goes off and I was like **** why did my phone not vibrate, and check it. It was FTL and they left a message saying they pull my ticket. I call them back to confirm and they said yup to come in with my ticket and identify to pick up my kicks. I was like dam thank god you still hold my spot and they said usually they do but there was not another ticket after me to pull. So may be these are not really hype in Las Vegas. Might be a easy cop over hear.
I guess no one uses spell check or proofreads their posts any more. #Nosebleed

Only one store around me was getting these, and I just got the calls, super pumped (especially with no NDC launch in site) Can't wait to pick these bad boys up!

So I was at work in a meetting and my phone voice mail ring tone goes off and I was like **** why did my phone not vibrate, and check it. It was FTL and they left a message saying they pull my ticket. I call them back to confirm and they said yup to come in with my ticket and identify to pick up my kicks. I was like dam thank god you still hold my spot and they said usually they do but there was not another ticket after me to pull. So may be these are not really hype in Las Vegas. Might be a easy cop over hear.

I guess no one uses spell check or proofreads their posts any more. #Nosebleed

Calm down Himmler, it will be ok. Dude was excited let him live

Has it been confirmed (or only rumor) whether or not JB will be releasing more 13 Lows in their OG 1998 colorways later this year? Navy/Metallic Silver-Black-Carolina Blue and the Black/Chutney? 

I'm interested in how this release will be tomorrow

half sizes get short changed...all of em...
full sizes get the most...roomate is a size 8...she hits every release...in houston...

she got 2 chicagos size 8 and she only went to 4 or 5 stores...

i was shocked to get my 1 call for size 11.5....dont believe me look through my past posts...she hits on every release this year that she wanted, all size 8....

also, i saw the list of the bred xi winners from shiekh galleria and it was 8s, 9s, 10s, and 11s...i think they had 5 size 11.5s and like 15-20 size 11s...i was shocked i won on that one too..

btw, i hope i hit on an 11.5 in about an hour on these from shiekh....very doubtful though considering i think these are gonna be somewhat limited, champs galleria has 24 pairs(they are doing fcfs btw)...8s, 9s, 10s, and 11s all have equal numbers i have been told on this release...so what does that equate to 3 pairs maybe? wow

Yeah, I've seen the sheets. This is why I normally go for whole sizes in raffles.

I went for a half size down on some hare raffles based on the sizing issues with past VII's and was shocked I won one.

I have a feeling I may regret not entering any raffles since all that ndc traffic will go elsewhere. I hope I'm wrong.
If I had the playoffs, I may have just skipped these. Loving that red liner and gold jumpman though

Just got a call from Culver City FNL! Size 13s (Boats, I know LOL).... Now I only need 1 more call and I'll be straight! 

just got the call from Finish Line
smokin.gif
We feastin' bruh. Culver City, too?

I never pass on the lows. I usually pay resell and grab, or hit the FCFS at 6am ish.

No FCFS for this release. Resell it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom