AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL and this countdown is killing me slowly, im at the checkout/ cart stage of this production.. But its like the union went on strike and i cant finish shooting my masterpiece

it's should be like this ? i got charged from finishline

but no mention of my order on my account ....

should i try again or what?

error : Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

but charged anyway

error : Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

but charged anyway

I am so sick of fnl doing this, had this years ago on a log in that i had to abandon b/c i couldn't cop ever. now after a good long run it's happening on this account as well. only way is to go through paypal....

I am so sick of fnl doing this, had this years ago on a log in that i had to abandon b/c i couldn't cop ever. now after a good long run it's happening on this account as well. only way is to go through paypal....
they won't accept paypal from overseas , i made orders before with my cc everything was good

but charged anyway
that means failed. i got that a few times in a row on past releases also. FNL is notorious for doing that. charge but order didnt actually go through. check your bank account to see if it says pending charge. they always drop for me after a few minutes, depending on your bank, when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom