Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by riddla713

domj5i.jpg

thats my pair, came from champs at burlington mall in mass. my friend copped a pair from vmvinc so we compared the 2 and the vmvinc pair is way off compared to my champs pair. the pods on the vmvinc pair are off white instead of the bright bold white on my pair. the overall color of the green nubuck is way off compared to my pair. also the stiching and the grooves on the bottom of the shoes do not match my pair from champs. on my champs pair, every groove on the bottom is either stright or comes to a perfect 90 degree angle, on the vmvinc pair the grooves at the top and bottom of each herringbone section do not make the 90 degree angle, they are curved, definite sign of variants or fakes. all my other recent retro 13's purchased from finishline have the same 90 degree angle im talking about. anybody with vmvinc pairs compare the grooves on the bottom with your recent retro 13's and you will easily see what im talking about, its the last groove before the white herringbone section meets the green sole. i mean if you guys are happy with your pairs from vmvinc thats all that matters, i will be sticking to only copping legitimate retail release pairs cause i just dont feel right rocking anything other than 100% authentic nike/jb product. and i agree with memphis, if nike didnt authorize it or sanction it, then its fake or variant imo. there are many other details of the vmvinc pair that are off or different compared to my champs pair, just to many differences for me to even consider then being authentic. maybe a couple of people got authentic rays from vmvinc, my friend on the other hand def received fakes or variants.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AUTHENTIC RAY ALLEN 13'S WITH LEGIT RETAILER RECEIPT TO BACK IT UP. PROPS MAN.

NICE TO SEE THAT DUDES IN HERE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE LIGHT. CAN'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT CATS IN THE CONCORD THREAD. I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T RECIEVED THEIR SHOES YET.

THEY GOING HARD IN THE CONCORD 11 THREAD DEFENDING THESE SITES. I DON'T KNOW WHY. PROBABLY BECAUSE ADMITTING TO THEMSELVES THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SPENDING HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS IN SOME CASES ON B-GRADES/FAKES IS A TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW. IT WAS FOR ME.

KINDA REMINDS ME OF THAT LINE MORPHEUS SAYS IN THE FIRST MATRIX, "PEOPLE ARE SO DEPENDENT ON THE SYSTEM, THAT THEY WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT IT"

I'M ALMOST 100% SURE WHY DUDES IN THERE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEIR SHOES IS BECAUSE THESE SITES HAVE BEEN READING WHAT WE ARE SAYING ON HERE AND DELAYED SHIPMENT UNTIL A NEW BATCH WAS MADE (PROBABLY A LITTLE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE HORRIBLE ONES WE SAW POSTED) CUZ THEY KNOW PICS OF THAT FIRST SHIPMENT IS GONNA BE ALL OVER THIS SITE.

IF YOU ARE FINE WITH YOUR PAIRS GREAT BUT WHAT IRKS ME IS THAT THEY CHARGE OVER RETAIL FOR THESE BGRADES/SUPERFAKES WHEN IN FACT THEY AREN'T EVEN WORTH 50% OF RETAIL PRICE IMO. THESE SITES AREN'T NIKE, WHAT WE SAY ON HERE GREATLY AFFECTS THEIR OPERATION.  THEY ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON THE FOOLS WHO THINK, "I GOTTA HAVE THESE EARLY TO STUNT"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I dont know why people are in denial about their purchases from VMV INC. They did in fact sell a BUNCH of fake Freddy Kruger SB Dunks last year. Since it was done before, it can happen again. I'm quite certain the RA 13s on there were fake as well.

I hate to say it 160, but you probably got got.

Wish I had known about this before I made the wrong decision to order off them.  It's also entirely possible that SOME forum members (prob not 160) who have been posting that these fake Rays "look good or are legit" are affiliated with or actually are the same companies VMVinc, Sneakerape etc...I'm sure they lurk and post here when needed.  As for member 160, after Riddla713's post, the chances your pair or any pairs are actually real is highly unlikely and the fact he's still supportive of VMVinc is what keeps these shady companies alive.  No hate intended 160 but sneakerheads need to know VMVinc sells fakes period.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

thats my pair, came from champs at burlington mall in mass. my friend copped a pair from vmvinc so we compared the 2 and the vmvinc pair is way off compared to my champs pair. the pods on the vmvinc pair are off white instead of the bright bold white on my pair. the overall color of the green nubuck is way off compared to my pair. also the stiching and the grooves on the bottom of the shoes do not match my pair from champs. on my champs pair, every groove on the bottom is either stright or comes to a perfect 90 degree angle, on the vmvinc pair the grooves at the top and bottom of each herringbone section do not make the 90 degree angle, they are curved, definite sign of variants or fakes. all my other recent retro 13's purchased from finishline have the same 90 degree angle im talking about. anybody with vmvinc pairs compare the grooves on the bottom with your recent retro 13's and you will easily see what im talking about, its the last groove before the white herringbone section meets the green sole. i mean if you guys are happy with your pairs from vmvinc thats all that matters, i will be sticking to only copping legitimate retail release pairs cause i just dont feel right rocking anything other than 100% authentic nike/jb product. and i agree with memphis, if nike didnt authorize it or sanction it, then its fake or variant imo. there are many other details of the vmvinc pair that are off or different compared to my champs pair, just to many differences for me to even consider then being authentic. maybe a couple of people got authentic rays from vmvinc, my friend on the other hand def received fakes or variants.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE TO SEE THAT DUDES IN HERE ARE STARTING TO SEE THE LIGHT. CAN'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT CATS IN THE CONCORD THREAD. I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T RECIEVED THEIR SHOES YET.

THEY GOING HARD IN THE CONCORD 11 THREAD DEFENDING THESE SITES. I DON'T KNOW WHY. PROBABLY BECAUSE ADMITTING TO THEMSELVES THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SPENDING HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS IN SOME CASES ON B-GRADES/FAKES IS A TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW. IT WAS FOR ME.

KINDA REMINDS ME OF THAT LINE MORPHEUS SAYS IN THE FIRST MATRIX, "PEOPLE ARE SO DEPENDENT ON THE SYSTEM, THAT THEY WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT IT"

I'M ALMOST 100% SURE WHY DUDES IN THERE HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEIR SHOES IS BECAUSE THESE SITES HAVE BEEN READING WHAT WE ARE SAYING ON HERE AND DELAYED SHIPMENT UNTIL A NEW BATCH WAS MADE (PROBABLY A LITTLE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE HORRIBLE ONES WE SAW POSTED) CUZ THEY KNOW PICS OF THAT FIRST SHIPMENT IS GONNA BE ALL OVER THIS SITE.

IF YOU ARE FINE WITH YOUR PAIRS GREAT BUT WHAT IRKS ME IS THAT THEY CHARGE OVER RETAIL FOR THESE BGRADES/SUPERFAKES WHEN IN FACT THEY AREN'T EVEN WORTH 50% OF RETAIL PRICE IMO. THESE SITES AREN'T NIKE, WHAT WE SAY ON HERE GREATLY AFFECTS THEIR OPERATION.  THEY ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON THE FOOLS WHO THINK, "I GOTTA HAVE THESE EARLY TO STUNT"
tired.gif

Well put sir!

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

I dont know why people are in denial about their purchases from VMV INC. They did in fact sell a BUNCH of fake Freddy Kruger SB Dunks last year. Since it was done before, it can happen again. I'm quite certain the RA 13s on there were fake as well.

Wish I had known about this before I made the wrong decision to order off them.  It's also entirely possible that SOME forum members (prob not 160) who have been posting that these fake Rays "look good or are legit" are affiliated with or actually are the same companies VMVinc, Sneakerape etc...I'm sure they lurk and post here when needed.  As for member 160, after Riddla713's post, the chances your pair or any pairs are actually real is highly unlikely and the fact he's still supportive of VMVinc is what keeps these shady companies alive.  No hate intended 160 but sneakerheads need to know VMVinc sells fakes period.

Sad thing is, 160 started vouching for these dudes in the quai 54 v thread. Talking about "tell them I sent you"
laugh.gif
like he has any type of influence with what they do.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Sad thing is, 160 started vouching for these dudes in the quai 54 v thread. Talking about "tell them I sent you"
laugh.gif
like he has any type of influence with what they do.
VMV did send out some official pairs that are identical to the Boston pairs down to the white stitching under the insole.  Im pretty sure The Surgeon got his from VMV too and he posted a pic of the white stitching.  Another dude on ISS also got his pair from VMV and they also seem "official".  But on the other hand there are some ppl who are complaining about their VMV pairs and have filed a dispute with paypal.

I emailed VMV to find out if they have another 10.5 but asked if he could take pics before sending a pair,  havent heard back

I still stand by what I said atleast with MY pair of RA 13 they look and feel legit

I don't have any problems with the pair that was sent to me

The quality is no different then any of the 13's I got last year

I had a problem I would be the frist persopn calling vmvinc out people who know me know I don't play with my cash and if I thought I had a fake pair

I would already had make a clame hell I would be calling the number that paypal give you for the seller and curising out vmvinc

I believe my pair is one that was picked up from the HK shop

It's unbelievable that so many ppl are on your nads 160. I've been just reading this thread since the release to see if any new news will surface about a re-release and all i see is people going in on this dude. Who cares if he got fakes or not he spent his own money not yours. If he's happy he's happy. Homie doesn't have to post pictures get off his Weinber. Bunch of people who have nothing more productive to do then worry about other ppl. Lock this damn thread up

Here is my contribution for all those that are on the fence aboutVMVinc.  NT member 160.. congrats if youactually got a decent pair and if your happy then all the power to you and yesthe box did come with code # and sticker but that has minimal bearing if any onwhether I believe these VMVinc pairs are 100% authentic.

As more pictures surface of these variants or fakes and thegiven time I have, I only provided images from my actual VMVinc pairs that showwhat I think is significantly different than authentic pairs from HOH, NiketownBoston, and Solefly.  Even on ebay thereare listings of the authentic Rays which are supported by receipts from thestore mentioned above if you are searching out difference in comparison to yourpair.

Sure Jordan Brand has poor quality control as demonstratedby the poor production of most retros since 1999-2000.  But these VMVinc shoes I received are beyondjust the now familiar glue stains or minor creases here and there which we haveseen on the playoff XIIIs, so no I am not being picky.  Please look carefully at the jumpman circlewhich is below the pod, on all four shoes, it looks as if some child tried tomake surgical incisions within the circle and messed up.  It’s also supposed to be all green with nohints of white nevermind circular.  Youcan judge for yourself and again I can’t speak for everyone who ordered fromVMVinc but more and more upset customers are sharing new images on the internetforums. 

I rarely post but I had to come out of the woods to not justvent but more importantly warn other collectors that VMVinc has sold me fakeRays.  For those in denial or disagree ormay have a better pair, congrats.  I mademy purchase based on VMVinc’s statement that they sell 100% authentic shoes andthe images that were shown.  I did notbase my purchase in that I may be expecting B grades or variants made with thesame materials stolen from an employee at the real factory, which by the waydoes not make them acceptable on my feet. *Bottom line is I’m not paying for shoes that come close to the originaland neither should you* 

IMO, these look like they originally started off as fake sneakers then added with real cf and the hologram on the sole. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Here is my contribution for all those that are on the fence aboutVMVinc.  NT member 160.. congrats if youactually got a decent pair and if your happy then all the power to you and yesthe box did come with code # and sticker but that has minimal bearing if any onwhether I believe these VMVinc pairs are 100% authentic.

As more pictures surface of these variants or fakes and thegiven time I have, I only provided images from my actual VMVinc pairs that showwhat I think is significantly different than authentic pairs from HOH, NiketownBoston, and Solefly.  Even on ebay thereare listings of the authentic Rays which are supported by receipts from thestore mentioned above if you are searching out difference in comparison to yourpair.

Sure Jordan Brand has poor quality control as demonstratedby the poor production of most retros since 1999-2000.  But these VMVinc shoes I received are beyondjust the now familiar glue stains or minor creases here and there which we haveseen on the playoff XIIIs, so no I am not being picky.  Please look carefully at the jumpman circlewhich is below the pod, on all four shoes, it looks as if some child tried tomake surgical incisions within the circle and messed up.  It’s also supposed to be all green with nohints of white nevermind circular.  Youcan judge for yourself and again I can’t speak for everyone who ordered fromVMVinc but more and more upset customers are sharing new images on the internetforums. 

I rarely post but I had to come out of the woods to not justvent but more importantly warn other collectors that VMVinc has sold me fakeRays.  For those in denial or disagree ormay have a better pair, congrats.  I mademy purchase based on VMVinc’s statement that they sell 100% authentic shoes andthe images that were shown.  I did notbase my purchase in that I may be expecting B grades or variants made with thesame materials stolen from an employee at the real factory, which by the waydoes not make them acceptable on my feet. *Bottom line is I’m not paying for shoes that come close to the originaland neither should you* 

IMO, these look like they originally started off as fake sneakers then added with real cf and the hologram on the sole. 
mines arrived similar to yours and VMVinc is !***%*%%%#$+ and doesn't wanna give me my refund

I think 160 needs to just take the pics and prove his shoes are legit. I mean isn't NT about helping others? If your gonna vouch for a site you got it from and others are claiming they received fakes from that site, you need to step in and back up your words. Otherwise your just misleading others by saying purchase from them when in reality they've sold fakes before (doesn't matter if its knowingly or unknowingly, fact is it happened). If your a man of your word, an extreme "I don't support fakes" type of guy, you would do the right thing. Pics and proof is still required, not just words.

From the pics I did see that you took 160, the green color does look more dull or darker then how it should be but then again, could be your camera but from what I can see, it seems darker then the real ones.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

domj5i.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Word and amen! I'm not getting the concord thread the last few days man. They need to cut off about 75 pages of nonsense and get it going the right direction again. And them comparison pics!? The shoes look horrid. U would think that with a shoe of this nature, JB would of done a better job in quality. I mean they are limited so it isn't like they are making tens of thousands of pairs where there would be tons of room for error. I don't order from sites like this for good reason so I can't really speak on their behalf, but them don't look very attractive at all. Legit or fake, they look boo boo.

I have never bought and have never trusted these sites like VMV, SDS, and Air-Randy, and this thread as well as the Concord XI thread just solidifies that I will never ever buy from them.

Still hoping they re-release these at Niketown or HOH so I can be able to wear a pair.

I bought some pairs and 160's look legit to me....

I have three pairs left and I bought mine in Boston. When I took them out and compared them to 160's they look legit.

What did you pay if you don't mind me asking? thanks

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I have never bought and have never trusted these sites like VMV, SDS, and Air-Randy, and this thread as well as the Concord XI thread just solidifies that I will never ever buy from them.

Still hoping they re-release these at Niketown or HOH so I can be able to wear a pair.

100% agree with you and Memphis on this,I just don't get the idea of paying OVER retail for a highly suspect product when you can just wait and inspect your pairs from an authorized seller on release day or order online from the same authorized sellers.This was a different case because the item was limited,but that would have raised more red flags to me as to how these sites obtained pairs.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

It's unbelievable that so many ppl are on your nads 160. I've been just reading this thread since the release to see if any new news will surface about a re-release and all i see is people going in on this dude. Who cares if he got fakes or not he spent his own money not yours. If he's happy he's happy. Homie doesn't have to post pictures get off his Weinber. Bunch of people who have nothing more productive to do then worry about other ppl. Lock this damn thread up
good looks my dude 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Not exactly ... While, yes, some people are just coming @ you indirectly, there happen to be a few of us that do not have near the experience that you have in making judgement calls like this, when it comes to calling out fakes.  Some of these pics show obvious flaws that even I know would notice, but in the big picture, if you keep claiming that your pair is real it gives these sites some legitimacy, that just might be unearned.

Regardless of the people coming @ your head .... We've all managed to at least put the information out there, so that people become aware of sites like these. 

This is Nike/JB's fault if you ask me.  This release had trouble written all over it, but nobody deserves to be scammed!

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Not exactly ... While, yes, some people are just coming @ you indirectly, there happen to be a few of us that do not have near the experience that you have in making judgement calls like this, when it comes to calling out fakes.  Some of these pics show obvious flaws that even I know would notice, but in the big picture, if you keep claiming that your pair is real it gives these sites some legitimacy, that just might be unearned.

Regardless of the people coming @ your head .... We've all managed to at least put the information out there, so that people become aware of sites like these. 

This is Nike/JB's fault if you ask me.  This release had trouble written all over it, but nobody deserves to be scammed!
i stand by what i said 
i dont need to prove nothing to no one MY PAIR IS LEGIT 

i not going to sell it so none of you have to worry about buying the pair i have 

if you think your pair is fake then by all means get your money back WHAT ever site you got them from 

there are alot of missed up pairs out there

but when people are getting at me for no reason and your asking me to take more pics gameupz its not going to happen

the people that are asking for help and more pics can go and ask the so called experts for pics and whats under there insoles 

since alot of you dont think i have any idea what i'm talking about worry about what you got in the mail dont worry about my pair 

if you buy off vmcinc.com or not its no sweat off my balls

i know what i have and i am very happy with them as i was wearing them on for a second time today and have no problems what so ever 

i agree no one should be scammed but i know i was not and in the end at least me for that's all that matters

THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW MANY OF YOU GOT A PAIR TO WEAR ?

I KNOW I DID 

^^^youre good

The ones with neon yellow stitching seem to be the ones in question.

I think 160's pair is legit too, along with the Surgeons and a couple other ppl who bought from VMV but there are def some ppl who got theirs from them and I dont think I can say the same for them.

Its a given that there will be legit pairs out there with crooked Holos and glue stains, but the fact the suede is different colors indicates to me that they are fakes or at the very least like one member said earlier, it seems like the started with a fake shoe and then added the CF and the sole of a legit pair (maybe leftovers from production??? Im not claiming these are facts, Im guessing like most if not all of you are)

I dont care anymore, I got played and I aint afraid to admit it because it has actually been a blessing (as long as I get my money back
laugh.gif
) for me and a lot of others who have considered buying from overseas.

If I lived in NYC or a major US city, I would NEVER even consider buying from these dudes, but being in Canada, theres a lot of stuff we dont get that I want and these guys are way to obtain those kicks.
NOT ANYMORE

Back
Top Bottom