Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

nah b grade's are whats sold in nike outles in the states

what i meant was pairs with cosmetic blemishes do not mean they are fake. people throw the eff word around here like it means anything. it's ridiculous.

How do we know if they're fakes, variants, b-grade, a-grade, etc?  It's not like he bought them from Niketown Boston and we're saying their fake, he bought them from a Chinese website that has sold fakes before.  I'm not saying 160 has fakes, but I can't say with 100% certainty they're legit and none of can really.  If he's fine with it then so be it, that's all that matters...

I agree that as long as he's happy, it's all good.

Regarding fakes, do you know of any case where fakes had real carbon fibre and zoom?

what i meant was pairs with cosmetic blemishes do not mean they are fake. people throw the eff word around here like it means anything. it's ridiculous.

How do we know if they're fakes, variants, b-grade, a-grade, etc?  It's not like he bought them from Niketown Boston and we're saying their fake, he bought them from a Chinese website that has sold fakes before.  I'm not saying 160 has fakes, but I can't say with 100% certainty they're legit and none of can really.  If he's fine with it then so be it, that's all that matters...

Regarding fakes, do you know of any case where fakes had real carbon fibre and zoom?

definite no.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

definite no.
real carbon fibre doesn't cost 400$

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by BTunfounded23

Got 2 pairs from Boston. they both have white stitching and stamps on the insole. Guess they are ok??
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33xfrsx&s=7

thats how my pair from champs in boston looks also, if you other guys pairs from vmvinc do not have the white stiching and stamped number, please explain how they are authentic. so nike decided to use grey stiching and forgot to stamp the overruns, i dont think so. if you purchased from vmvinc you dropped at least $400 after shipping, i copped and authentic pair with og receipt for less than $500 shipped, next time look around and do some negotaiting before you put your trust in these overseas sites. i cant quote on air-randy or sds.com because i have no expierence with sds.com and i am 99% sure the 09 space jams i purchased from air-randy in august of 09 were in fact authentic, but as for vmvinc and sneakerape, THEY SELL FAKES. yeah nobody is going to check your shoes to see if they are authentic but thats is besides the point, how can you feel comfortable knowing that you are possibly wearing fakes.

And there is your Legit Check ladies and gentleman!!!  If your pair has yellow stitching under the sole and there isnt a stamp under the sole, under the box lid, or it doesnt have the Nike sticker on the bottom of the box...........chances are theyre fake.  And if anyone wants to dispute that, please feel free to explain why EVERY Boston pair has these specific traits and the pairs from overseas (except 160's, Surgeons, and a few other who got Legit pairs from VMV) DONT HAVE THEM???  I think thats the end of the debate right there and this rule of thumb likely goes for every Jordan shoe that comes in the regular grey Jordan box. 

Ive checked almost every pair I have and the only pairs that dont have these authenticating items are the ones bought early from overseas
eyes.gif

As for the CF, I dont think it is impossible for them to put a fake upper onto a real sole and create a hybrid of a fake/authentic shoe.  this might be how theyve come to the point where they create replicas this close to the real thing

definite no.
again not tryin to argue with you my dude just providing a different view..................

Have a look at the youtube video below

Check out the same guy's B'red 13's......CF look like real CF there too.  The shoe's shape is off, so is the coloring on the soles, but you get the point......theyre getting better and better and looking real
those are blatantly fake pairs that even the owner posted the video as Replica Ray Allen 13's

At the 40 sec mark of the Ray 13 video, have a look at the sole............sure seems like real CF to me
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  F'n Scary man!

I too felt the way eddo1005 does about fakes until this Ray 13 release........it completely changed my mind and Im guessing Im not the only one

You guys with these are real & these are fake are funny! Why are cats so pressed on proving that point. Sounds like some grade school crap to make yourself feel better! HAs anyone ever thought that these could be the very b-grades that Nike sell at outlets?? Take the B grades out of the jordan box & put them in reg Nike boxes to identify them. Has anyone taken a a grade pair of shoes & compared them to a b grade?? Lets see that done to see the stitching & the rest of the ways you so called experts are identifying these as fake?? So b grades are fake now huh?I bet some of you guys are the same dudes that are buying up these b grades from outlets.

You guys with these are real & these are fake are funny! Why are cats so pressed on proving that point. Sounds like some grade school crap to make yourself feel better! HAs anyone ever thought that these could be the very b-grades that Nike sell at outlets?? Take the B grades out of the jordan box & put them in reg Nike boxes to identify them. Has anyone taken a a grade pair of shoes & compared them to a b grade?? Lets see that done to see the stitching & the rest of the ways you so called experts are identifying these as fake?? So b grades are fake now huh?I bet some of you guys are the same dudes that are buying up these b grades from outlets.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

They've been doing comparisons for the last 10 pages, some of the pairs that people have received do seem to be fake compared to the ones purchased from actual stores such as FNL Champs etc. Just check back a few pages.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Wouldnt you want to know if they were???  Im not trying to prove anything to make myself feel better bro, im one of the ones who got a pair that might be fake, so why would I want to be in this position???  Ive only said what Ive said to help others out with their future purchases.  Take it for what its worth, Im sorry if Ive offended anyone, my intentions were to help, not piss ppl off. .....
eyes.gif

And theres a difference between B grade and Fake.  Its obvious the color differences between the Boston pairs and the overseas pairs, is that something you can call a B grade??? 

Heres a pic of my pair, I tried to shoot it from an angle where you can see the dimples are pretty much non existant on the side panel.

Its mostly the pair on the right

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Ladies and gentleman
I present to you Fake AJ13 Ray Allens.

i3yo0y.jpg

jfzv5e.jpg
- yellow stitching, not neon.

33kqk2d.jpg

aoq9oh.jpg

14wbomv.jpg
- the upper one is real the bottom one is fake.

why is it so hard to for people to believe that alot of the shoes from hong kong ( fake land ) are fakes. is it really that hard to put together? green, gray, yellow stiching under the sole, no stamp under the sole, blurry box label, jumpman colored outside of the outline on box label, off colored nubuck and pods, differences in grooves on bottom, all= FAKES. keep copping kicks from these sites if your ok with it, but dont expect other people to give you credit when your kicks are almost certainly FAKES. and then some dudes in the concord xi thread have the nerve to say the reason why some of us are talking down about these early sites is becuse we cant afford to pay the early price, ARE YOU SERIOUS, we are just smart enough to keep our money until we can cop the real deal with no worries of variants or superfakes.

As fa as colors on the suede goes... It's because of the drying of the dye on the suede, if the pairs stayed under the dryer too long, the light green loses out and the green is a little dark, as simple as that. Real and fakes have the same type of suede.

You gotta check for the stitching, the logo, the pods and the leather on the fakes.

This thread is pure comedy tho.

Originally Posted by zyr12

As fa as colors on the suede goes... It's because of the drying of the dye on the suede, if the pairs stayed under the dryer too long, the light green loses out and the green is a little dark, as simple as that. Real and fakes have the same type of suede.

You gotta check for the stitching, the logo, the pods and the leather on the fakes.

This thread is pure comedy tho.
Not to mention the fact they have a FSR of the nike SB Entourage.

wow. i usually avoid the threads for limited and hyped up Jordans...but after reading the last 10 pages.....so much fail in this thread.....

DeadstockSociety got real ones, I apologize for that fake statement, I made a mistake.

I'm almost certain that all these Ray's are coming from the same or similar source in China. The only "legit/authorised" pairs were released at retail stores in BOS and MIA, otherwise VMV, Sneakerape, AR, Deadstock Society etc are all selling "overruns", not necessarly "fakes".

Just like how they all sell pre releases. How does one say one is fake, one is real? Are you really tryin to kid yourself? Timelines all match in terms of how many months prior to RD vs production start date.

These dudes found a loophole in the system and are now exploiting it. It's up to you as a consumer to decide whether you want to be a loyal JB customer and cop only at reputable spots (FTL, FNL, NDC etc...) or if you decide you can't wait and rock these early hook ups we now have. Choice is yours.

The sneakergame is changing.

hey man, you got some dirt on your shoes, they must be fugazi!

man, that word "fugazi" always gets me.  I laughed. xD

But yea, some of these responses aimed toward 160 is just downright shameful.

Its not even about the shoe anymore, is it.
thanks dude 

one of the reasons i dont help anyone on here never have and looks like i never will 
but hey 

f$%* em all 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Not to mention the fact they have a FSR of the nike SB Entourage.

9-10.5 is NOT a full size run lmao. Go back to the shoe game school if you think it is. Ill bet ANYONE CASH MONEY the SB Entourages are 100% authentic.

Get at me deadstocksociety at gmail.com
29dehed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom