Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by eltouha

hey man, you got some dirt on your shoes, they must be fugazi!

man, that word "fugazi" always gets me.  I laughed. xD

But yea, some of these responses aimed toward 160 is just downright shameful.

Its not even about the shoe anymore, is it.
thanks dude 

one of the reasons i dont help anyone on here never have and looks like i never will 
but hey 

f$%* em all 

Word, because its not like people are still holding out hope that vmv sold real sneakers...
laugh.gif

They.......We want to believe that at least one pair sold from vmv was real...You aren't helping us, son

Spoiler [+]
Enjoy your fakes

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I agree that as long as he's happy, it's all good.

Regarding fakes, do you know of any case where fakes had real carbon fibre and zoom?

definite no.
again not tryin to argue with you my dude just providing a different view..................

Have a look at the youtube video below

Check out the same guy's B'red 13's......CF look like real CF there too.  The shoe's shape is off, so is the coloring on the soles, but you get the point......theyre getting better and better and looking real
those are blatantly fake pairs that even the owner posted the video as Replica Ray Allen 13's

At the 40 sec mark of the Ray 13 video, have a look at the sole............sure seems like real CF to me
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  F'n Scary man!

I too felt the way eddo1005 does about fakes until this Ray 13 release........it completely changed my mind and Im guessing Im not the only one

Interesting but inconclusive. Any shiny plastic can look like that. I still draw the line with cf and zoom. I tell ya, if fakes start coming with both real cf and zoom, i won't mind picking them up (for no more than twenty bucks that is!).

Lol@ that box, though!

DRO3000 wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:

I agree that as long as he's happy, it's all good.

Regarding fakes, do you know of any case where fakes had real carbon fibre and zoom?

definite no.

again not tryin to argue with you my dude just providing a different view..................

Check out the same guy's B'red 13's......CF look like real CF there too.  The shoe's shape is off, so is the coloring on the soles, but you get the point......theyre getting better and better and looking real
those are blatantly fake pairs that even the owner posted the video as Replica Ray Allen 13's

At the 40 sec mark of the Ray 13 video, have a look at the sole............sure seems like real CF to me
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  F'n Scary man!

I too felt the way eddo1005 does about fakes until this Ray 13 release........it completely changed my mind and Im guessing Im not the only one

Hey DRO, just wanted to say that I understand your efforts here, and do see your viewpoint.  That pair of Ray you got is a travesty, and i sympathise.

Having said that, I have got to tell you that the video you posted does little to help your cause.  Those are such obvious fakes, it would be a waste of time for a lot of ppl here to even view it.  The box label and box itself are dead giveaways those are fake.  The box label font is all wrong.  Box, wont even get into it.  As far as the shoe goes, the material used doesnt even look remotely close to any real AJ XIIIs.  THOSE RAY 13s YOU GOT, DESPITE LOOKING BAD COMPARED TO BOSTON PAIRS, LOOK 1000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN THOSE FAKES IN THE VIDEO.  Not yelling, just making a point.  Like I said, the Ray you posted, i look at it and smh thinking how can JB quality be so off, but i still couldnt go as far as saying they are fakes.  Those shoes in the video however......................fakes through and through.

Anyway, I know i cant change your view about the shoes you personally received and deemed to be fake, but those videos you posted wont help you fruther demonstrate how good the fakes can be made.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

man, that word "fugazi" always gets me.  I laughed. xD

But yea, some of these responses aimed toward 160 is just downright shameful.

Its not even about the shoe anymore, is it.
thanks dude 

one of the reasons i dont help anyone on here never have and looks like i never will 
but hey 

f$%* em all 

Word, because its not like people are still holding out hope that vmv sold real sneakers...
laugh.gif

They.......We want to believe that at least one pair sold from vmv was real...You aren't helping us, son

Spoiler [+]
Enjoy your fakes

not trying to help anyone here son

as long as i'm happy with my pair i'm good and it was better then sleeping in the streets for 5 days in another state 

that campout people did sounded like it being locked up in central booking outside 

i'll take my so called fakes 

What don't you all understand? These are the 10% of shoes, before and after a shoe is deemed as b-grade by quality control. AKA "overuns" Why do you think some overseas Rays are perfect and some are way off? It's hit or miss... Every shoes is bound to have b-grades, even the prestigious Ray 13's.

All these pre release spots are legit. Case closed.

got my pair this last friday from VMVinc heres some pics /  my  insole had white stitching but no stamp  ohhh welll/  these will be rocked b-grades or not 

Originally Posted by Killajay209

got my pair this last friday from VMVinc heres some pics /  my  insole had white stitching but no stamp  ohhh welll/  these will be rocked b-grades or not 

stamp or no stamp, that pair you got there is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

stamp or no stamp, that pair you got there is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 agree they look good dont listen to these fools on here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
I know it's time to stop buying recent Jordans when fakes are able to pass as authentic or B Grades.

How times have changed so much 
laugh.gif
this right here.  aside from the banned 1's, i'm done with buying jordan retros.  fakes and authentics are neck and neck now.  jordan brand is a joke. 
How said fakes going for $500
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
 agree they look good dont listen to these fools on here 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Youre the one who said the boxes should have the stamp.
you aint see my pics 
MY box had the stamp
i'm not talking about the stamp under the insoles 

the other dude was the one who said he looked to see if there was a stamp on the insole

again my internet friend if you read my post i never looked under the insole and said there was a stamp 

i'll post the stamp in case you cant see it

398063410.jpg

when did niketalk become lackytalk? 

160- not to question you, but how do we KNOW thats the box for your 13s? it can be any jb box from other releases
laugh.gif

you do KNOW NTers will doubt you with the pic you posted...you might as well go and take it down or post another to prove others wrong...just saying

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

160- not to question you, but how do we KNOW thats the box for your 13s? it can be any jb box from other releases
laugh.gif

you do NTers will doubt you with the pic you posted...you might as well go and take it down or post another to prove others wrong...just saying
your right but i'm gonna keep it up 
im done with the pics

its the box for the its i got i also had a pic of the inside stamp of the box 

let the sheep believe in the flock (this comment is not directed at upandcoming)  

but that's the bottom of the ray allan 13 box 

160- im not flocking with other NTers and demanding pics. i can care less what the next man's shoes look like or if theyre legit or not. but most people follow the "believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see" saying...NTers are only asking pics to legitimatize vmvinc or other sites sicne other people posted pics of messed up pairs or even fake ones at that,including vmvinc (where you ordered from)....Im not here to question you, or any other NTers, but I understand and respect why people are asking you to post pics. you chose not to, so everyone,move on

staying on topic....looks like I have a pair coming in...TOMORROW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

160- im not flocking with other NTers and demanding pics. i can care less what the next man's shoes look like or if theyre legit or not. but most people follow the "believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see" saying...NTers are only asking pics to legitimatize vmvinc or other sites sicne other people posted pics of messed up pairs or even fake ones at that,including vmvinc (where you ordered from)....Im not here to question you, or any other NTers, but I understand and respect why people are asking you to post pics. you chose not to, so everyone,move on

staying on topic....looks like I might have a pair coming my way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wish i could say the same.....sigh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
well put my friend 
but i'm done posting pics if these fools cant see the difference in the pair i got the other pics that are jacked up on here thats on them 

plus i already worn my rays twice 

i can say the toe box with crease real easy 

enjoy your pair like i am mine 

DRO3000 wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:
definite no.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
  F'n Scary man!

Hey DRO, just wanted to say that I understand your efforts here, and do see your viewpoint.  That pair of Ray you got is a travesty, and i sympathise.

Having said that, I have got to tell you that the video you posted does little to help your cause.  Those are such obvious fakes, it would be a waste of time for a lot of ppl here to even view it.  The box label and box itself are dead giveaways those are fake.  The box label font is all wrong.  Box, wont even get into it.  As far as the shoe goes, the material used doesnt even look remotely close to any real AJ XIIIs.  THOSE RAY 13s YOU GOT, DESPITE LOOKING BAD COMPARED TO BOSTON PAIRS, LOOK 1000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN THOSE FAKES IN THE VIDEO.  Not yelling, just making a point.  Like I said, the Ray you posted, i look at it and smh thinking how can JB quality be so off, but i still couldnt go as far as saying they are fakes.  Those shoes in the video however......................fakes through and through.

Anyway, I know i cant change your view about the shoes you personally received and deemed to be fake, but those videos you posted wont help you fruther demonstrate how good the fakes can be made.

Look at the shoes, forget the box.  They look just like my pair and a few others.  What would it take to put them in a real unmarked, unstamped JB box??? 

Ya know maybe Ill order one of these fakes from these dudes selling on Youtube and when I get them Ill take some high res pics so you can see how far theyve really come.  Some ppl are jus tin denial, plain and simple.  I have the shoes in my hands, do you???  Ive seen, just as you have, a pair bought from Boston and a pair bought from sneakerape side by side........was that not enough for you and all these ppl who feel Ive gone out of my way to claim there are fake Allens that have infiltrated the closets of REAL sneakerheads.  I guess nobody cares...........IM SERIOUS NOW......IM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS.........IVE PROVIDED WHAT I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT. 

And as for deadstock society, I apologize for my comments and I appreciate the fact you guys went out of your way to prove your Ray's are legit.  Dont be surprised if you hear from me about copping a pair
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
well put my friend 
but i'm done posting pics if these fools cant see the difference in the pair i got the other pics that are jacked up on here thats on them 

plus i already worn my rays twice 

i can say the toe box with crease real easy 

enjoy your pair like i am mine 
Lulz

On those fakes in the vid, I am not as astute as you guys, so I can't pick out the flaws witht he bubble & so forth, but right off the bat I noticed that the guy shooting the jumper on the R in Ray is horrible. Its WAY off, more like a I or better yet a i

Back
Top Bottom