Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why arent you guys trying to get those sites shut down? im sorry but if i spend my hard earned money and receive a fake you know damn well im gonna try everything in my power to get my money back plus make sure they dont ever sell another pair of shoes again.

AWESOME YOU SHOULD START BY REPORTING SLAMDUNKSPACE LMAO

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

oh yea....and just for good measure (SINCE I GOT THE CAHONES TO TAKE THE INSOLE OUT 
laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

^bmoore kingkickz is trying to scam people, didnt you read the privacy policy, it says the they will take up to 15 days to process a refund. that is just a scam so people will wait and after the 15 days is up they will be past the 45 day limit to file a claim with their cc company. the pre orders for ray allens on kingkickz sold out on 7/19, today is 8/17, thats already 29 days. add 15 more days and you are at 44 days, im sure they will email again in a week or so saying that their processor is down and the refunds will take a few more days, then you are S.O.l. buddy. i filed a claim with cc company (chase) as soon as i received the email and read the 15 day refund policy and chase told me that my money will be dposited back in my account tomorrow (hell yeah, chase ftw) while they dispute the transaction with kingkickz. why would they send an email last week saying that they started receiving some pairs of ray allens since last friday, 8/12, but now today their shipment is suddenly held up in customs. they are full of it. KINGKICKZ IS NOT LEGIT, GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW. and i would suggest for anybody who pre ordered concord xi's from kingkickz to do the same, by mid october your money and chance to file a claim will be long gone.

Some of you guys actually TRUSTED this site?!?! Aww man......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

FedEx just dropped these off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out
laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

Where did you cop?thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Hey, where did you buy from again?  VMV or sneakerape?  
I got mine from sneakerape.com. 

I sent them back yesterday and hoping to get my refund before the end of the week.  Im still on the hunt for a pair and I think I found one with the T and a receipt.  Its a little steep but the refund should cover it.  Im gonna wait till I get the refund before I pull the trigger on another pair.  I dont need that much money tied up over one shoe......not smart.

Eddo105, didnt mean to come across like a D-head.  I just read back what I wrote and feel like I might have come across that way.  Its all good, Im done with this subject and I hope in the end this was all for the good of the community and whether you believe or not, it will at the very least make everyone think twice before handing their cash to someone overseas.

Ill post pics if I ever get another pair
laugh.gif

Hey, its all good.  I just wanted to know where you got yours, so I think twice about where i get my shoes in the future.

I hope you do end up getting a nice pair at a decent price(if thats at all possible
laugh.gif
), it would make for some nice redemption.
wink.gif

thank bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got my refund from sneakerape today.  Full refund, I paid for return shipping but I offered and had no problem. Throughout my dealings with them they were nothing but helpful.  I genuinely mean this and felt because they took care of the problem in the end, sending the kicks back at my expense wasnt a big deal.  I should add they offered to cover it by sending a shipping label. 

i got my refund and managed to pick another pair.  Hopefully this works out this time, it better cause I dropped a lot more money this time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......But Im pretty sure Im good cause I took my own advice from the lessons recently learned and made sure I got the receipt........and a couple extras
wink.gif

Ive been mostly following the concord thread and heard this is were it all started.

can someone who has been following this thread point me to what page did this whole mess blow up and started so I can catch up (too many pages to start reading and find out myself)

thanks

I sent them back yesterday and hoping to get my refund before the end of the week.  Im still on the hunt for a pair and I think I found one with the T and a receipt.  Its a little steep but the refund should cover it.  Im gonna wait till I get the refund before I pull the trigger on another pair.  I dont need that much money tied up over one shoe......not smart.

Eddo105, didnt mean to come across like a D-head.  I just read back what I wrote and feel like I might have come across that way.  Its all good, Im done with this subject and I hope in the end this was all for the good of the community and whether you believe or not, it will at the very least make everyone think twice before handing their cash to someone overseas.

laugh.gif

Hey, its all good.  I just wanted to know where you got yours, so I think twice about where i get my shoes in the future.

I hope you do end up getting a nice pair at a decent price(if thats at all possible
laugh.gif
wink.gif

thank bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got my refund from sneakerape today.  Full refund, I paid for return shipping but I offered and had no problem. Throughout my dealings with them they were nothing but helpful.  I genuinely mean this and felt because they took care of the problem in the end, sending the kicks back at my expense wasnt a big deal.  I should add they offered to cover it by sending a shipping label. 

i got my refund and managed to pick another pair.  Hopefully this works out this time, it better cause I dropped a lot more money this time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......But Im pretty sure Im good cause I took my own advice from the lessons recently learned and made sure I got the receipt........and a couple extras
wink.gif

First, let me just say that its great to hear you were able to secure another pair.

But I still dont understand the concept of a site supposedly selling fakes, actually being helpful to customers.  Maybe its just me, but something just doesnt add up.  Perhaps its damage control, but i dont know....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by d1ner0

Boston and sneakerape comparison u can really tell the difference especially when you have it in hand they both have different suede the production pair i much smoother and less infractions ...
THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC U NEEDED TO POST. PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP.
alien.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

SOMEONE FAILED COLORING CLASS.

SELLING @#$%^& UP KICKS TO SNEAKERHEADS FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ABOVE RETAIL. I NEED TO GET IN ON THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE I KNOW THESE GUYS ARE MAKING CLOSE TO 100% PERCENT PROFIT
pimp.gif

PATIENTLY WAITING ON PICS WHEN DUDES START RECIEVING THEIR CONCORDS
pimp.gif

im in shock
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Here is my contribution for all those that are on the fence aboutVMVinc.� NT member 160.. congrats if youactually got a decent pair and if your happy then all the power to you and yesthe box did come with code # and sticker but that has minimal bearing if any onwhether I believe these VMVinc pairs are 100% authentic.

As more pictures surface of these variants or fakes and thegiven time I have, I only provided images from my actual VMVinc pairs that showwhat I think is significantly different than authentic pairs from HOH, NiketownBoston, and Solefly.� Even on ebay thereare listings of the authentic Rays which are supported by receipts from thestore mentioned above if you are searching out difference in comparison to yourpair.

Sure Jordan Brand has poor quality control as demonstratedby the poor production of most retros since 1999-2000.� But these VMVinc shoes I received are beyondjust the now familiar glue stains or minor creases here and there which we haveseen on the playoff XIIIs, so no I am not being picky.� Please look carefully at the jumpman circlewhich is below the pod, on all four shoes, it looks as if some child tried tomake surgical incisions within the circle and messed up.� It’s also supposed to be all green with nohints of white nevermind circular.� Youcan judge for yourself and again I can’t speak for everyone who ordered fromVMVinc but more and more upset customers are sharing new images on the internetforums.�

I rarely post but I had to come out of the woods to not justvent but more importantly warn other collectors that VMVinc has sold me fakeRays.� For those in denial or disagree ormay have a better pair, congrats.� I mademy purchase based on VMVinc’s statement that they sell 100% authentic shoes andthe images that were shown.� I did notbase my purchase in that I may be expecting B grades or variants made with thesame materials stolen from an employee at the real factory, which by the waydoes not make them acceptable on my feet.�*Bottom line is I’m not paying for shoes that come close to the originaland neither should you*�

MIND = BLOWN.

eek.gif

Kill-it-with-fire.jpg

There's legit pairs out there with the 1-piece green color on the suede.

When you dye the suede, you gotta let it dry afterwards, so they cook them, and a lot of the pairs stayed under the heat too long, and the suede lost that crispy light green.

^my pair from champs in boston has the nice smooth light green on the whole shoe, no overcooked forest green at all.

A limited shoe and all these overseas sites have FSR? Just does not add up yet these guy's still sending them $500 for shoes? They are laughing their @ss all the way to the bank.
SMFH at the ignorance of people.  I can understand the new guy's that just started collecting getting got but for you older heads man, shame on you.  And if a site sent out fakes you damm well know you are not the only one they will bless with real kicks, all heads that ordered from that site got taken.  Sorry 160 and the rest $500+ for fakes is a big L.

where has 160 gone anyway?

twin- i didnt buy from an overseas site. mine has that the number "stamp" under the insole.did i get taken also?

I just don't understand. This is NT. I've been here since 2001. Since when have people been buying all these fakes and then okay with what they got :Lol

where has 160 gone anyway?

twin- i didnt buy from an overseas site. mine has that the number "stamp" under the insole.did i get taken also?

Nah yours and the other guy who copped from your homey look good, but all these overseas sites with FSR on a limited shoe and these people don't think something is off?  And then the comparison pics. Wow.  You going to wait to rock them?

thats why i went and doubled up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zxmpac.jpg

and for the guy who said the box looked small, here is a comparison pic between my playoff XIII and Ray XIII box, (Playoffs are the SAME shoe size as Rays)

11ilru8.jpg

UPandCOMING32 wrote:

and for the guy who said the box looked small, here is a comparison pic between my playoff XIII and Ray XIII box, (Playoffs are the SAME shoe size as Rays)

11ilru8.jpg

I HATEEEE when they do this^^^

laugh.gif
wink.gif

thank bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

First, let me just say that its great to hear you were able to secure another pair.

But I still dont understand the concept of a site supposedly selling fakes, actually being helpful to customers.  Maybe its just me, but something just doesnt add up.  Perhaps its damage control, but i dont know....

Thanks!!!

And regarding the customer service, what I meant was they had good communication with me from the beginning.  When I emailed them about my issues they responded quickly with an offer to discount or refund.   I chose to send em back given the situation and the fact that I couldnt live with the doubt
eyes.gif
.  Youre right about the irony of it all, it makes me feel like maybe these guys got duped too???  Maybe it wasnt something they were aware of and it was as you put it, Damage control.  They knew Im a member of NT & ISS so Im sure they knew I would likely let the forum know what the deal was. 

The other thing that surprised me was they refunded me before they got the shoes back.  Could be because I took numerous pics of the shoes packaged in a box along with the receipt for the shipping. 

I just wanted to get it back ASAP so I wouldnt miss out on the pair I had my eye on...........I should have em soon, Ill post pics when i get them......got the T too
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

thank bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Much respect Dro, you always take the mature approach to every situation.  A true positive to this community!!!

thank bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Thanks!!!

And regarding the customer service, what I meant was they had good communication with me from the beginning.  When I emailed them about my issues they responded quickly with an offer to discount or refund.   I chose to send em back given the situation and the fact that I couldnt live with the doubt
eyes.gif
.  Youre right about the irony of it all, it makes me feel like maybe these guys got duped too???  Maybe it wasnt something they were aware of and it was as you put it, Damage control.  They knew Im a member of NT & ISS so Im sure they knew I would likely let the forum know what the deal was. 

The other thing that surprised me was they refunded me before they got the shoes back.  Could be because I took numerous pics of the shoes packaged in a box along with the receipt for the shipping. 

I just wanted to get it back ASAP so I wouldnt miss out on the pair I had my eye on...........I should have em soon, Ill post pics when i get them......got the T too
smile.gif

Now I dont know for sure, but i still believe there is an outside chance that these oversea sellers geninuely believe that they are selling legit goods.  Perhaps, they are getting their info straight from their contacts from the factories.  Much the same way that we get our info from them, which is essentially the same info from the sources.

Now I cant say for sure, and nobody here will ever completely trust Chinese sellers, but there is just something really strange with sellers selling fakes while providing good customer service......

Now I dont know for sure, but i still believe there is an outside chance that these oversea sellers geninuely believe that they are selling legit goods.  Perhaps, they are getting their info straight from their contacts from the factories.  Much the same way that we get our info from them, which is essentially the same info from the sources.

Now I cant say for sure, and nobody here will ever completely trust Chinese sellers, but there is just something really strange with sellers selling fakes while providing good customer service......
I think its more of... "well one guy didnt fall for it... but someone else will"
Its possible some sellers got duped... from what was said in the concord thread... nooblee is sayin Marqueesole got duped.... 

Back
Top Bottom