Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by evisumane123

If its in August I will be driving to the HOH to camp (which is 5 hours away)
I'll b right there with you if it's on a weekend
pimp.gif

Y should I? Am I flipping them? yep am i putting work in? Yep Nobody told your boy to advertise on NT for me... I know I can cop em so y do it for free. Ive helped people on the site a bunch of times with a discount with info with cheap stuff I sold what have I got nada not one person hitting me up telling me they can help me out. If yall want the sneaker do work and cop. Yall cats are hypocrites Blast me for flipping then turn around to do the same thing. That being said I am done with this topic of me flipping.

I am going to vegas end of the summer and will be rocking these as well. Hope these are like the material of the bins'

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Y should I? Am I flipping them? yep am i putting work in? Yep Nobody told your boy to advertise on NT for me... I know I can cop em so y do it for free. Ive helped people on the site a bunch of times with a discount with info with cheap stuff I sold what have I got nada not one person hitting me up telling me they can help me out. If yall want the sneaker do work and cop. Yall cats are hypocrites Blast me for flipping then turn around to do the same thing. That being said I am done with this topic of me flipping.

I am going to vegas end of the summer and will be rocking these as well. Hope these are like the material of the bins'
sw7543353sw.gif

Yall cats are hypocrites Blast me for flipping then turn around to do the same thing. 

laugh.gif
 I hope noone is dumb enough to pay you 600 bucks with no guarantee that they'll even get the size they want. These WILL NOT reach sb prices. Some of you cats are just ridiculous!

13's = clown shoes you guys are nuts. want me to talk positive about jays? 3>23>1>7>5>6>4

xi's and xiis & xiiis are trash and im from bean.

good luck w/ ur clown shoes

we could call you nuts too but it wouldnt mean anything to you and you would still buy your shoes

tinker himself admitted he was creatively drained after the vii's

hence the trash viii's and so on

im just tryin to talk some sense into this bored.....w/ factual evidence as backed by the maker of the shoes themselves.
EDIT: board

But why advertise it like that. I know its on almost every sneaker site but its just drawing added attention to the release. People who were not interested are now suddenly interested for the resell value. Haven't you heard of counting your chickens before they hatch. I'm not knocking you for flipping them, to each his own, but take that post down until they're in hand. For every person who looks at that and says I'm going to try my chances your statistical advantage shrinks. Handle yours, just be smart about it. 
wink.gif

I feel you on that but I do presales because I'm done spendin my money to secure a release. In the pass I got stuck with stuff people say they want. I still got yotr af1 after dude ask me to cop (for retail) then flaked... O btw he is on nt. But regardless I took it down since I'm heating now they won't release till august.

man i remember when hoh dropped the ray and the q-rich VIIIs. resell was bananas for them. seaking of which where the hell is will rivera? hmu brah

well now we all have til august to put work in
Someone posted this on Sole Collector:

Twitter@ModernNotoriety Modern Notoriety
"First June, then July now RT @FlipJays: Jordan Retro 13 Ray Allen will release in August not July. You heard it here first. < I give up"

did dude put these up on ebay for redonk price then
take them down when the release date got pushed...?

future customers of theirs, be sure to buy with confidence...ha ha
some resellers have no shame

I would love to rock these. I'm just not down for the hassles of limited stuff. These should be a gr smh its Ray Allen fans worldwide

These are fire!!  Never thought they'd drop these.  I will be copping......to wear.  These + St. Patrick's Day Bulls shorts =
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom