Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

glad these are releasing later, gonna have to come up with a plan and try and get these somehow but i highly doubt it
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

NOT REALLY A FAN OF GREEN AT ALL. ALTITUDES ARE THE ONLY GREEN I NEED AND HAVE IN MY COLLECTION. THESE WOULD OF BEEN A HELL OF A LOT BETTER IF THEY WERE BLACK BASED. I WOULD OF COPPED AND KEPT THEM IN MY COLLECTION.

AS IT STANDS, I WILL GRAB A COUPLE PAIRS TO TO RESELL OR TRADE AND YEP, I JUST SAID THAT.

man i remember when reselling was so taboo.

i guess do you brother. i'll cop and rock.........and use as trade bait if the itch comes
smile.gif

lol @ Memphis not mad at you at all bro, everybody will do it given the chance... However, Im copping to rock these joints (if they make them in my size). Green is my favorite color, so im all over it.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

lol @ Memphis not mad at you at all bro, everybody will do it given the chance... However, Im copping to rock these joints (if they make them in my size). Green is my favorite color, so im all over it.
Definitely coppin to rock as well and I aint mad you neither memph .... Nothing wrong with reselling in my opinion .. it's ra** prices that I feel should be outlawed. Although the definition of an unreasonable price will always be subjective to the buyer, I feel that paying 200+ for any product would easily constitute as something being unreasonable lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'm hearing these do release next week
thanks, memphis.

i hate all of the conflicting reports.  i wish we would just get answers from the jordan brand website.

NOT REALLY A FAN OF GREEN AT ALL. ALTITUDES ARE THE ONLY GREEN I NEED AND HAVE IN MY COLLECTION. THESE WOULD OF BEEN A HELL OF A LOT BETTER IF THEY WERE BLACK BASED. I WOULD OF COPPED AND KEPT THEM IN MY COLLECTION.

AS IT STANDS, I WILL GRAB A COUPLE PAIRS TO TO RESELL OR TRADE AND YEP, I JUST SAID THAT.
You gonna post your employee discount receipt like you always do?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You gonna post your employee discount receipt like you always do?
YEP. SURE
roll.gif

What I'm hearing from a reliable source is as fallow;

This will DROP in BOSTON on the 29th.
As far as HOH goes they will be dropping on AUGUST only!
They could sell a few on the 29th and that is if they receive a few quantaties to several HOH warehouses.

Man if these were black and green like the bred 13s, MY GOD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm copping only for trading purposes.

Back
Top Bottom