Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

13's = clown shoes you guys are nuts. want me to talk positive about jays? 3>23>1>7>5>6>4

xi's and xiis & xiiis are trash and im from bean.

good luck w/ ur clown shoes

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Cool Story Bro.

13's = clown shoes you guys are nuts. want me to talk positive about jays? 3>23>1>7>5>6>4

This clown.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This clown.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2 
roll.gif

I don't think it's a coincidence that this chump listed the most easily obtainable Jordans as his faves. envy ftl

in before his long-winded response about how easily he could've copped the "clown shoes" due to his "connects" but decided not to 
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but I lost interest in this release as soon as I saw they came with white laces!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Call me crazy, but I lost interest in this release as soon as I saw they came with white laces!

its not hard to buy some green laces if needed...gettin the shoe is the problem.......the laces are nothing

^ It ain't the same though man. Although they may do another set of laces with these, you never know.

He had a not in hand presale for 600 and marqueesole was selling for cheaper than 500, thats terrrrrrible (barkley voice)

What sucks about this shoe is if it were GR, no one, NO ONE would want it.

Personally, Ray's my second favorite player behind Mike himself, but I'm not going to kill myself for a pair, nor spend $300+. Financially it just doesn't make a lick of sense.

Originally Posted by nublee

This clown.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2 
roll.gif

I don't think it's a coincidence that this chump listed the most easily obtainable Jordans as his faves. envy ftl

in before his long-winded response about how easily he could've copped the "clown shoes" due to his "connects" but decided not to 
laugh.gif

no, what i listed (EDIT:: jordans i, and iii-vii, & xx3) are the quite possibly the greatest American designs ever.  We're talking cars, bridges, buildings, everything.  They are creative genius born from necessity.  They got stale at the viii's and went downhill afterward.  The xiii's are mad obvious.  Yes MJ's nickname was black cat....SO let's make a shoe with paw prints and whisker dots on the upper
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....OH! Don't forget the ugly medial side upper which extends to the toe cap and the horrendous midsole design.

If these clown shoes make you guys happy then I'm happy for you.  Really.  Enjoy life because it can go in the blink of an eye.  But let's be serious, these shoes are not revolutionary.

no, what i listed (EDIT:: jordans i, and iii-vii, & xx3) are the quite possibly the greatest American designs ever.  We're talking cars, bridges, buildings, everything.  They are creative genius born from necessity.  They got stale at the viii's and went downhill afterward.  The xiii's are mad obvious.  Yes MJ's nickname was black cat....SO let's make a shoe with paw prints and whisker dots on the upper
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....OH! Don't forget the ugly medial side upper which extends to the toe cap and the horrendous midsole design.

If these clown shoes make you guys happy then I'm happy for you.  Really.  Enjoy life because it can go in the blink of an eye.  But let's be serious, these shoes are not revolutionary.

lol too much nonsense to focus on every line. Come on man...Shoes greater design than bridges and cars?
roll.gif
 And who said the shoes were revolutionary? I like the shoes for the fact that they commemorate a great act by a great player. Is that not enought? Please stop with this revolutionary talk! They are just shoes man...not life changers like vehicles, and construction designs. Maybe you should enjoy your life and not take shoes that serious.

Originally Posted by nublee

This clown.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2 
roll.gif

Not to defend this guy but because some j's are easily obtained means that they cant be peoples favorites? I think u need to re-evaluate what u just said because the 4's,5's,6's are some of the best j's put out and for damn sure are not hard to get at all.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

did dude put these up on ebay for redonk price then
take them down when the release date got pushed...?

future customers of theirs, be sure to buy with confidence...ha ha
some resellers have no shame

So am I suppose to take peoples money when the date is not confirmed yet? I spoke to my customersTold them the reason and they understand. I'm not a thief so if I took their dough saying it's going to be released wed I'll Be a liar and that's not me

so just hoh release? no Niketown to get these? i feel like this release is gonna take up a chunk of my week next week

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

so just hoh release? no Niketown to get these? i feel like this release is gonna take up a chunk of my week next week

Word is that they got pushed back to August, and that the only NT to get them will be NT Boston. Still don't know if these will only hit HoH.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Someone laughing at you for doing it wrong
laugh.gif
. That's all.

pimp.gif
His reason was probably like "Um yea guys I'm going fishing and my CONNECT told me their shipment got stolen and they won't get it back until mid august, sorry"  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by green rhino123

did dude put these up on ebay for redonk price then
take them down when the release date got pushed...?

future customers of theirs, be sure to buy with confidence...ha ha
some resellers have no shame

So am I suppose to take peoples money when the date is not confirmed yet? I spoke to my customersTold them the reason and they understand. I'm not a thief so if I took their dough saying it's going to be released wed I'll Be a liar and that's not me

I hope they come out in August, it will be a nice lil b-day present to myself and that way I wont feel bad spending the stupid amount of money I will have to pay to get em.

Back
Top Bottom