Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Avg price I've seen is $500-$700, of course people have BIN that are a stack, but those don't sell so I wouldn't say thats the going price

So has anyone else's pairs started to bleed yet?

That's my number 1 fear with this c/w, especially considering the value of them too!

Has anyone ever ordered from Slamdunkspace? Do they sell b-grades considering they have releases very early? They have a FSR of these.

^^^^^

They sold some fake concords, but ask zyzz, he will vouch for them lmao

But cmon, 289? These are going for 500+ on ebay

THOSE SLAMDUNKSPACE RAY ALLEN 13'S ARE LEGIT.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i don't know, the fake pairs ruined these shoes for me. i don't even want them anymore. blah.

I kinda know what you mean. I was debating whether or not to let my pair go but the thought of never being able to fully know if a pair I buy in the future is 100% kept me from doing so.

Almost tempted to cop and see what I get......tbh the pics look ok except the side panels look very flat like the questionable pairs I got from sneaker ape and one from an iss seller.

In the end you're protected by paypal but I'm sure getting your money back won't be simple and easy.......buyer beware!

I just got the email for these from Jay. I figured someone would have asked about them on NT. These aren't as limited as most people thought afterall.....well at least the suspect pairs anyway.
Probably just more recycled materials laying around since it's really nothing much to the 13s, but a ray allen logo.
tired.gif

I wouldn't trust any of these sites anymore.. especially since how long has passed since these released..  some place that has a FSR still probably just made them and is trying to cash in on the hype still..  wish these were more available since I'd love to have a second pair, but not going to spend that much for a real pair of ebay when there is so much stuff coming out the rest of this year and all of next year..  good luck to anyone who cops a pair, and please post pics..  

Back
Top Bottom