Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Im thinking about coppin from SDS to see what I get........I know it goes against everything I've said but I'm curious to know what theyre selling for $300

I still wish I had a pair

And whatever happened to the rumors of a re release or a different Ray PE coming out??? Not happening anymore Im guessing?

no one received the Ray's from SDS on here? didnt some people say they bought them?

SDS pairs has blue stamp and white stitching.... no glue stains or anything like the vmv pairs aways back....

i didnt even want em, but my boy copped them in bulk to flip so I couldnt say no to the price... (buy over 12 pairs and the price goes down ALOT)

Im not home, but I will try to take pics .....

The insoles and Zoom air Units that you can feel and see are identical to all the other 13s I have.....

I got my pair from sds and sold/shipped it already
laugh.gif

One thing I noticed.

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Here are some pics of an european pair:

[/url]

4tljle.png

SDS pair was made one day after the european "legit" pair

SDS's are legit. The do have some glue stains and the toebox was creased. But they were
pimp.gif
nonetheless I copped a few more pairs one for myself to keep.

I have the same tag as Oh You Mad on mine, same exact dates

Had no creases and no glue stains on mine at all.... Soles perfect none of the smearing of the paint and messed up pods like we saw a few months ago....

Once again zoom air units are in there, white stitching and blue stamp under the insole..... same insole as my other aj13s and it is glued in the same way as well with the alternating lines of glue....

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I got my pair from sds and sold/shipped it already
laugh.gif

One thing I noticed.

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Here are some pics of an european pair:

[/url]

4tljle.png

SDS pair was made one day after the european "legit" pair

SDS's are legit. The do have some glue stains and the toebox was creased. But they were
pimp.gif
nonetheless I copped a few more pairs one for myself to keep.

Interesting.......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

SDS pairs has blue stamp and white stitching.... no glue stains or anything like the vmv pairs aways back....

i didnt even want em, but my boy copped them in bulk to flip so I couldnt say no to the price... (buy over 12 pairs and the price goes down ALOT)

Im not home, but I will try to take pics .....

The insoles and Zoom air Units that you can feel and see are identical to all the other 13s I have.....

How did he manage to do that? I just added 20 to my cart and price was still the same.

I also went to check out with 1 pair and it said this...

The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time

Payment Method
Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

And I live in NY. 
tired.gif

I want to see what the green part looks like on SDS pairs compared to Boston pairs...its been said in another thread that the color of the stamp or thread doesnt mean anything (stealth 3)

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

30t6p3b.gif
cant believe ppl are really thinking of picking up a pair from sds

I flipped mine for $450

Easiest 100 bill Ive made in my life. Dude who bought them was happy too.

Back
Top Bottom