Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

guess Jay dont like me, never got the email
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I bought a pair from SDS
smile.gif

If serious, please post pics when they come in. Interested to see what he's shelling out.

X2!!I wanna see what you get too lol SDS better know what they're dealing with here, first the space jam fiasco then questionable concords, if these are as bad as some of the ones we've seen in this thread it will be the nail in the coffin for Jay, at least from NT members and those trolling the boards. This should be interesting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

nah slamdunkspace is not legit

air randy is the way to go...................

air randy sells b grades/some sort of bootleg my boy got early release cg 11s last yr that looked like garbage

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Originally Posted by hostos

nah slamdunkspace is not legit

air randy is the way to go...................

air randy sells b grades/some sort of bootleg my boy got early release cg 11s last yr that looked like garbage

I BELIEVE THE MAN WAS BEING SARCASTIC

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I bought a pair from SDS
smile.gif

If serious, please post pics when they come in. Interested to see what he's shelling out.

X2!!I wanna see what you get too lol SDS better know what they're dealing with here, first the space jam fiasco then questionable concords, if these are as bad as some of the ones we've seen in this thread it will be the nail in the coffin for Jay, at least from NT members and those trolling the boards. This should be interesting
laugh.gif

Welp, looks like pics won't be needed. AR has these listed as "promos" (http://air-randyhk.com/en/Product.php?PID=AJ414571-125) so I'm guessing Jay got them from the same supplier.

but hasnt AR had them on his site for a very long time? this is very odd to begin with i dont think anything good is gonna come out of this SDS ray allens, if they somehow do then WOW but 0.00001% chance its good.

^ I have no idea how long he's had them up. I just went there to see if he had any pics of the xmas kobe vii
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

never liked/held/seen in person the ray xiii but i can tell from those ar pics they are fake as %#+%..im sure sds is the same

look at the date on the tag, it says 7 sumthing.didnt the real ones end production in 5?and the fakes from vmv said 6?

Picked up for a fair price, would rather spend my money on these than what the Doernbecher IV's are going for right now. Really happy to get my hands on a 100% authentic pair.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

'PROMO' IS THE NEW WORD FOR 'FAKE'

SERIOUSLY.

Pretty much this. Pretty soon there will be Promo Grape Vs, Promo Aqua VIIIs. Promo Bred XIs, and Promo Carmine VIs.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Picked up for a fair price, would rather spend my money on these than what the Doernbecher IV's are going for right now. Really happy to get my hands on a 100% authentic pair.

now thats a legit 100% authentic retail pair, its easy to see the difference between real and fake pairs once you have held a 100% authentic retail pair in your hands. good stuff rmsballer, i still pull my pair out and check them out about once a week.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Im really torn on this, 320 shipped is cheaper than ebay
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

320 shipped, chances are they aren't anywhere near real they go for way much more than that. But its your bread bruh

I have an us pair of the Rays and got 3 European HoH Ray Allen pairs .

I think they look the same. Did not see a lot of difference.

Only the sticker on the inside are different (US with Sz. EU the material the Rays are made of).

Here are some pics of an european pair:

Originally Posted by LAShaq

I have an us pair of the Rays and got 3 European HoH Ray Allen pairs .
I'm presuming you're based in Europe?

If so where was the US pair purchased from?

As long as it was from a legit retailer in the areas they dropped in the US then you have no worries.

Euro heads had it good with only HoH locations receiving them, but of course it still wasn't easy!

Back
Top Bottom