Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

and then when ppl catch on and start filing for chargebacks on paypal that be fun too.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I got my pair from sds and sold/shipped it already
laugh.gif

One thing I noticed.

Originally Posted by LAShaq

Here are some pics of an european pair:

[/url]

4tljle.png

SDS pair was made one day after the european "legit" pair

SDS's are legit. The do have some glue stains and the toebox was creased. But they were
pimp.gif
nonetheless I copped a few more pairs one for myself to keep.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

30t6p3b.gif
cant believe ppl are really thinking of picking up a pair from sds

I flipped mine for $450

Easiest 100 bill Ive made in my life. Dude who bought them was happy too.

Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmmm... this makes me think... I got the Boston pair with shirt and the receipt too.
wink.gif

devil.gif

you'll regret that in a couple years

30t6p3b.gif
cant believe ppl are really thinking of picking up a pair from sds

I flipped mine for $450

Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmmm... this makes me think... I got the Boston pair with shirt and the receipt too.
wink.gif

devil.gif
Spoken like a scammer

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I flipped mine for $450

Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

devil.gif

you'll regret that in a couple years
Regret what? Oh, you must be talking to him not ME, cause I didn't say/do anything wrong.
tongue.gif

As a matter of fact since you people love to assume and jump to conclusions, I'm going to order a pair soon and closely examine them to my Boston pair to see IF there's any differences.

and then when ppl catch on and start filing for chargebacks on paypal that be fun too.

Time to get that sodium level checked.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoever ordered from SDS should just take close-up pictures of the shoes to shut these people down once and for all.

If u buy a ray allen from sds or wherever and take it to a footlocker will the ups appear in the system??? Shouldn't that be able to tell if they ar e real because all shoes released at FTL/HOH show up in our system.

huh? why dont you make some sense. you talking like you did something no one else could do here.

I got my pair on FinishLine.com. .. No receipt.. IDK where i put it, But i know they are real.... all these "sites" jokers grabbing these from now.. THe more pics you post... the Style #'s whatever.. aint gonna make them real homie. If you didnt get them from a legit STORE, then go on to the next shoe.. unless you wanna drop 500-1000 for a DS pair. then post pics on a pair you MIGHT buy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoever ordered from SDS should just take close-up pictures of the shoes to shut these people down once and for all.

I guess you're in the second set of people to get pissed off because you payed for fakes...The first set surprised me because i didnt even expect them to be fake, just b grade

But there were crooked holograms, and vomit green suede all over the place

As a matter of fact since you people love to assume and jump to conclusions, I'm going to order a pair soon and closely examine them to my Boston pair to see IF there's any differences.

Please do, you would be doing a service to NT

any place overseas that only takes money orders is a no go, smh, sneakerape i mean and sds says they wont ship to our region um... ok?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Please do, you would be doing a service to NT
Its been over a week...what the %%*! is the holdup

Buying Jordan's is getting like buying gold, the value goes up as you hold it but most importantly.. its a risk to buy them without seeing them first

I got styled onnnn but I ain't scrrrrrd. I still have my fugazzi Fay Allen 13s via kicks-lab but don't know how share pics embedded into posts. I would love to take pics to show my $540 mistake so others can learn from my foolishness, so anyone wanna send me a quick how to; I'd be more than happy to share my pics. Btw pics will be taken and loaded w my iPhone 4. My pair has a blue stamp, white stitching, straight holograms, good soles(no razor marks on sparkly part).they actually look very similar to riddlas authentic pair from china. I'm not in denial though as I know these bad boys are frankenstein jordans and have the same June production end month, as the fakes that were sold by VMV. Can't sell em, won't wear em-my Fay Allen 13s just waste space and collect dust:frown:

Well, I've been waiting to order from SlamDunkSpace since he just sent me the invoice today, I'm still curious as to why the people that got them from that website never posted pics.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I got styled onnnn but I ain't scrrrrrd. I still have my fugazzi Fay Allen 13s via kicks-lab but don't know how share pics embedded into posts. I would love to take pics to show my $540 mistake so others can learn from my foolishness, so anyone wanna send me a quick how to; I'd be more than happy to share my pics. Btw pics will be taken and loaded w my iPhone 4. My pair has a blue stamp, white stitching, straight holograms, good soles(no razor marks on sparkly part).they actually look very similar to riddlas authentic pair from china. I'm not in denial though as I know these bad boys are frankenstein jordans and have the same June production end month, as the fakes that were sold by VMV. Can't sell em, won't wear em-my Fay Allen 13s just waste space and collect dust:frown:

That sucks bro, I hate seeing this happen to good people. 

If you want to post pics you should go to photobucket.com and create an account.  Upload your pics that you want to post and once you do it will give you a bunch of links.  You want to copy and paste the 'IMG Code' in your post and voila!!!  You just learned how to post pics on a forum!!!
smile.gif

Now if someone can show me how to post a video from youtube!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom