Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^ I feel you! Info has changed like 5 times in the past couple of days all ready I hope we get concrete info on these all ready and I hope they aren't a Boston exclusive I mean the Melos dropped all over so why not these!

if it is a boston release only, then jordan brand is a bunch of jerks...and they continue to be some of the dumbest people on the planet. there are people all over who are ray allen fans and also boston fans. so, basically, if you don't live in boston or live somewhat close...you either...

A. pay ridiculous resell prices that will be so far through the roof it would make donald trump cringe.
B. not get the shoes at all.

thanks for boning us again, jordan brand. you sure are top notch when it comes to your consumers who made you what you are today.
mad.gif

i love how epoeple get so dam pissed about how its only releasing in boston.. well ny got the melo's and LA gets a bunch of kobes.. so i dont get it!!! .. its only about 1 hr drive for me.. but its goin to be on a saturday so idk
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

crap crap crap... looks like its confirmed that theyll only be at HOH Boston, yet now the number of pairs could be false as well..

the rumors swarming around this release is incredible lol...

tomorrow may be something new lol..
true about the rumors but where did you see it confirmed as boston only?

well well well...

Sneakernews just tweeted that the Ray Allen 13 release in boston and london is false?? hahaa

rumors rumors rumors..

whoever ends up being right.. ima delete all the other sneaker blogs hahaa.. 

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

well well well...

Sneakernews just tweeted that the Ray Allen 13 release in boston and london is false lol...

Rumors rumors rumors lol...

dam and i just asked where you saw this confirmed @ lol so much rumors it almost makes me wanna not even worry about 

niketown boston said they would have them in july - didnt have a date. (told me this this morning). hoh in cambridge said its QS release, but clearly that seems false!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DRO3000

can someone with with experience tell me if theyve EVER released 2000+ pairs of shoes in one single market???? That just doesnt make sense

it seems nuts & if thats the case people in the boston area are gettin the cash & charge cards ready so they can grab as many as possible... this will be heavy trade bait if they drop in a single market

I doubt they will DUMP all the pairs in one sigle market.
Like I said before they will drop in BOSTON 1st and if couple HOH get lucky and receive a few pairs in their ware house they might sell them, maybe.
But I'm going with what I was told so far.  If they don't drop at HOH by the 29th then they will most def receive their stock on AUGUST.
Just don't believe they will dump all the pairs in one single market.   But who knows SWOOSH and JB have been messing with peoples heads lately.

^^^^ kinda like how they did with the lebron south beachs.. came out in miami first then like 1 month later.. it was released everhwere else!

Whats the point in it going to Miami? 2500 pairs being released between two different locations? This can't be the only release, if so JB dropped the ball with this one

Wow i never knew that there was a house of hoops in Cambridge mall and i live in the Boston area. The sad thing is that all the people in New York are going to be camping at the hoh in cambridge for weeks before they come out. I hope i will be lucky to even touch a pair of the Ray 13s  but will see its going to be one crazy release cant wait.

Essentially all the same info CounterKicks originally reported this morning: http://counterkicks.com/2...ops-boston-release-info/
Now with the added distribution via Sole Fly in Miami: http://counterkicks.com/2...len-pe-new-release-info/

OFFICIAL RECAP: Air Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE. Releases July 16. Only 2 locations: House of Hoops Boston and Sole Fly Miami. Retail is $160.

There is NOT 2,561 pairs, so you guys can stop quoting that endlessly. From the sources we've been informed of, it's less than 1,000 pairs.

wow that sucks.....oh well i like this shoe but wasnt really going to get it anyway

Back
Top Bottom