Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Nowhere near 2,500 pairs. Like Steez said, its less than 1,000 pairs. Way less.

Zyzz, SoleFly is Jordan Brand's store in Miami. Stupid for them to drop there but they have to give people a reason to shop there.

Crazy how the flagship HOH in Harlem is getting shafted on this release.

Ugh. I fly into Boston from Vegas on a red-eye that lands the morning of the 16th. Maybe I can convince the wife to stop by HOH on the way home....

Not a chance.

S.So what do you guys think will Boston get the majority of the pairs. Since there supposedly releasing at 2 locations in the u.s

NEW RELEASE INFO:

UPDATE: CounterKicks contacted Sole Fly who informed us that they will be releasing their store allotment of the Air Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE on Saturday, July 9, instead of July 16. The Miami sneaker boutique says they haven't decided yet whether they will make the release available by raffle or first come, first serve at this time. More info to come...

http://counterkicks.com/2...len-pe-new-release-info/

Between the resellers,out of towners,goons,hypebeast,& shadiness of solefly,it's gonna be a b!?@h to get these,but that's not gonna stop me,I neeeeeed these!

hmmmmm less than 1,000 pairs of Ray Allen P.E.s that so many people want? well resell price going to be easily over....something I'm not interested in paying for. I'll probably be better off buying tokyo Vs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Wow i never knew that there was a house of hoops in Cambridge mall and i live in the Boston area. The sad thing is that all the people in New York are going to be camping at the hoh in cambridge for weeks before they come out. I hope i will be lucky to even touch a pair of the Ray 13s  but will see its going to be one crazy release cant wait.
Early.

regular GR release white/green XIII.....Not selling at all. Limited release white/green XIII ...campouts

This is stoooooopid. They could have done a limited general release if they felt they wouldn't sell out but NO!!

Less than 1000? I wonder how less. Can't see either spot having close to 500 pairs each. Doesn't make sense.

i hope they do a raffle.. $$$! first come first serve.. unlike some of these kids that dont have jobs lol...i work on the weekends

Man F*** this to much going on for these and not even gonna look at these on ebay people gonna start this at $700 still dont understand y the F would miami get it they kicked us out the playoff -____-

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Wow i never knew that there was a house of hoops in Cambridge mall and i live in the Boston area. The sad thing is that all the people in New York are going to be camping at the hoh in cambridge for weeks before they come out. I hope i will be lucky to even touch a pair of the Ray 13s  but will see its going to be one crazy release cant wait.
Early.

Camping where? It's in the Galleria. I'm thinking security up here isn't gonna be down with letting dudes post up with tents, food, and all that before or after business hours.

edit: before and after business hrs. is kinda the same thing
laugh.gif

People keep asking why is Miami's Solefly getting them its very simple Michael is dating the the owner of Solefly sister thats it. That why that store gets a lot of the limited releases and only been open less than year 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Nowhere near 2,500 pairs. Like Steez said, its less than 1,000 pairs. Way less.

Zyzz, SoleFly is Jordan Brand's store in Miami. Stupid for them to drop there but they have to give people a reason to shop there.

Crazy how the flagship HOH in Harlem is getting shafted on this release.
good!
 SCREW HARLEM AND THAT SHADY %$@ STORE

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Early.

Is there that many people in Boston who are actually going to go out for these?

I feel like its gonna be a lot of travelers. They should release them to all HOH locations but the majority in Boston

Back
Top Bottom