Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by PTone

To those who have been asking, my hands are tied on these. I don't get anything HoH-related. I will let you know if anything pops up on my radar.

If my spot get them I got you homie.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

To those who have been asking, my hands are tied on these. I don't get anything HoH-related. I will let you know if anything pops up on my radar.

x2? prince?

414571-125
$175 MSRP
7-13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Based on the large sizes, looks like production may be a little more than was thought...

If you want to purchase the special makeup sneakers at list price, you might need to start hitting up your Boston-area friends or booking your flight now. Ray Allen’s Air Jordan 13 shoe will only release at the House of Hoops Boston location, Jordan Brand tells us. Good luck.
sad face

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Good lookin out but I hate Boston hah.  I was just lookin to spread the wealth on here, nahmean?

Boston only huh?  If the resell prices aren't too bad I'd definitely try to get a pair, but that's really wishful thinking 
ohwell.gif

^ resell gonna be crazy ill be surprise if it under $300 but hopefully they sell them online too

Originally Posted by prince726

^ resell gonna be crazy ill be surprise if it under $300 but hopefully they sell them online too

IF IT ONLY RELEASES AT HOH BOSTON THEN RESELL WILL BE A LOT MORE THAN $300.

SO IF THIS IS TRUE THAN IM GUESSING THE 2000+ PAIRS IS FALSE?

can someone with with experience tell me if theyve EVER released 2000+ pairs of shoes in one single market???? That just doesnt make sense

MAn i hope they dont release in just BOSTON i dont see that happening, but ill be in Jersey and let yall know any news

i think its still with what people said before, the first initial release is boston only then a month or so later the remaining pairs will be sold at HOH all over.

gonna be on vacation on the 16th ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hoping july 16th is ONLY the boston release of these...and hopefully later on itll be more widely available (i.e other HOHs or Ntowns)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

can someone with with experience tell me if theyve EVER released 2000+ pairs of shoes in one single market???? That just doesnt make sense

it seems nuts & if thats the case people in the boston area are gettin the cash & charge cards ready so they can grab as many as possible... this will be heavy trade bait if they drop in a single market

These are nice. Don't know if I want to spend the money on them. If they were some 12's I would cop. 13's are a bit too narrow for me.

if its a boston only release its not meant to be

ah well
nyc get stuck with them crappy melos at hoh 

Im curious, is hoh boston located inside of a mall or is it a separate location

also, road trip from brooklyn son

Not a big fan about green Jordans but these are sick, will cop if there avaiable by me.

This is starting to look good for me Cambridgeside here we come. I cant wait but alot of people came from everywhere to get the banned 1s at the wrentham Outlets. I have to get a game plan ready ASAP.

Originally Posted by rauls054

This is starting to look good for me Cambridgeside here we come. I cant wait but alot of people came from everywhere to get the banned 1s at the wrentham Outlets. I have to get a game plan ready ASAP.

Get your tent ready and the easiest girl you know because we are living in a camper's paradise

crap crap crap... looks like its confirmed that theyll only be at HOH Boston, yet now the number of pairs could be false as well..

the rumors swarming around this release is incredible lol...

tomorrow may be something new lol..

Back
Top Bottom