Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

NT kind of late on this one. They sold out on Kicks-lab last week and someone had mentioned them in another thread months ago, but anyway my chances at getting for retail is impossible
30t6p3b.gif

How many HoHs are there in the US? I mean 2,500 is a lot, if there's 20 HoHs that means 125 pairs each store...
think about it.

How many HoHs are there in the US? I mean 2,500 is a lot, if there's 20 HoHs that means 125 pairs each store...
think about it.

Originally Posted by zyr12

think about it.

that's what I was thinking lol...

Originally Posted by zyr12

think about it.

that's what I was thinking lol...

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Ray always be rockin heat, wish JB would release them green and gold XIs too.

NAH!! Not the one's with the green sole. THESE instead. Please jb

ray-allen1.jpg

I dont understand the hype around these.  If these were a retro cw these would be flamed for years.  Now since Ray wore them, the hypebeast flock.

jordan-11-gold-green-ray-allen-11.jpg
alien.gif
The ones you posted and the ones I posted are 2 completely different shoes

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Ray always be rockin heat, wish JB would release them green and gold XIs too.

NAH!! Not the one's with the green sole. THESE instead. Please jb

ray-allen1.jpg

I dont understand the hype around these.  If these were a retro cw these would be flamed for years.  Now since Ray wore them, the hypebeast flock.

jordan-11-gold-green-ray-allen-11.jpg
alien.gif
The ones you posted and the ones I posted are 2 completely different shoes

Those 11's were pretty ugly, BUT... these 13's are AMAZING! Probably the best PE ever imo. I hope they ARE limited, the number released corresponding with his 3-point record
is a great detail. Ill pay or do whatever it takes for these. If i was in the country id be camping out right now, no doubt. Some of you just have to quit your whining and step your hunger up. lol

You gotta want it more!

Those 11's were pretty ugly, BUT... these 13's are AMAZING! Probably the best PE ever imo. I hope they ARE limited, the number released corresponding with his 3-point record
is a great detail. Ill pay or do whatever it takes for these. If i was in the country id be camping out right now, no doubt. Some of you just have to quit your whining and step your hunger up. lol

You gotta want it more!

there are 2700 footlockers stores in us and 30 hoh stores as of right now....so that would mean 85 per store....although I think the east market is going to get more of these....just like i believe the new york store was teh only store that got the coming to new york melo m7 advances....still mad about that one lol

there are 2700 footlockers stores in us and 30 hoh stores as of right now....so that would mean 85 per store....although I think the east market is going to get more of these....just like i believe the new york store was teh only store that got the coming to new york melo m7 advances....still mad about that one lol

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Would cop if they released with the signature tongue...don't really like that bubble letter + jumpman mess.

This.
The one's with the signature are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Would cop if they released with the signature tongue...don't really like that bubble letter + jumpman mess.

This.
The one's with the signature are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom