Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

^no offense to you at all 23Rakim45 but something about that pic looks off.
I'm prolly just salty I wont be copping.

Originally Posted by bwood056

How in hell did u cop before release?
Both HOH London and Paris sold all their pairs way before the RD........something to do with managers cacking themselves about the forthcoming riots that would happen on the official RD......lol

Let me see that proof 23RAKIM45. Retail? I'm calling ducktales! lol Invoice, receipt, something. And WHERE?
Congrats on getting them though!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got mines today for retail baby!
59a26e71eb08c4c63c1f5311209a0bf62a6b7a65_r.jpg

WOW!!!  very nice pick up my dude!!!!  Im super Jelly
devil.gif
  j/k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Dro- I'm payin 550+
My butt hole is sore from being raped by resellers lately...and I know you're in the same boat.
Multiple banned 1's and now this-

These will be my first and last pair of Jordans I'll pay over 5-hundo for.
Colors are plain but these babies are a part of history-I don't think anyone will break ray ray's streak in our lifetime.

I hate myself for buyin these but 13's and 11's are my hands down favorites J's of all time, and I been watchin Sugar ray since his husky days. I like the green too b/c Seattle supersonics green is similar. JB should have stepped it up with the box on this release:frown:
I just bought a pair of OG XI B'reds, it was between these and the XI's and I couldnt pass up the OG's.  Its when I think of it like that I have trouble copping these.  I think in the end Im gonna have a pair of these but its gonna have to wait for now

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Dro- I'm payin 550+
My butt hole is sore from being raped by resellers lately...and I know you're in the same boat.
Multiple banned 1's and now this-

These will be my first and last pair of Jordans I'll pay over 5-hundo for.
Colors are plain but these babies are a part of history-I don't think anyone will break ray ray's streak in our lifetime.

I hate myself for buyin these but 13's and 11's are my hands down favorites J's of all time, and I been watchin Sugar ray since his husky days. I like the green too b/c Seattle supersonics green is similar. JB should have stepped it up with the box on this release:frown:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, over $500?!?!?!   
embarassed.gif

I DEF dig the whole sentimentality Ray-Ray is 4sho sho that dude.... but damn u payed retail times like 2.5?!?!? I WISH I HAD IT LIKE THAT
grin.gif

Most I would do (fingers crossed) is try and trade someone for these YOTR 7s and MAYBE pad with some cash....
nerd.gif

wink.gif

I aint new to this, I'm tru to this cuz....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Just mEt the dude onlyhohcollected at red lobsters dude is cool
hi 

Sorry for acting clown-$!@, I was hyped someone FINALLY reconized me
Let's sneakerthug!!     

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Let me see that proof 23RAKIM45. Retail? I'm calling ducktales! lol Invoice, receipt, something. And WHERE?
He's not in the States. He's in Europe.

roll.gif
at $550 for these.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by xilegacy

If you thought 300 was a lot....good luck after the release date.
wink.gif
They are a lot more limited than people think. 
This is only the beginning.
Scrub^. Only masters such as myself can succesfully quote themselves. Aside from you not saying much, these shoes are attainable. Stop hyping kiddo.

Originally Posted by badaznboy22

wow!!! kicks-lab.com got more in can't believe it.....soldout yesterday and now have size 8-10.5....

I am about to throw in the towel and wait for my outlet to get 100 pairs of b-grades and just get my 4 purrs that way. I dare someone to go against me on this one

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Wondering if there is if any, people camping out at solefly right now

There was around 7-9 heads in line for yotr 7's around 2:30pm yesterday(Friday),so there's def heads out there now.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

There was around 7-9 heads in line for yotr 7's around 2:30pm yesterday(Friday),so there's def heads out there now.
Thanks for the info man. You get yourself a ticket for the raffle tomorrow?

i need these by any means necessary, it hurts my soul to think im REALLY going to have to pay $500 plus shipping to get them 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm waiting for these to hit ebay to see what the prices are going to be like. I can't see these over $300 let alone $500 is just ridiculous.

The 7s and 11s are gone.All pairs are accounted for.They only got like 8 pairs of the 7s and about 24 of the 11s.You can camp for the wades if u want lol.Ill be back over there for the raffle.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

The 7s and 11s are gone.All pairs are accounted for.They only got like 8 pairs of the 7s and about 24 of the 11s.You can camp for the wades if u want lol.Ill be back over there for the raffle.
lol na im too old for camping man, I was just wondering how it was since I did here people were planning on camping since thurs night. Good luck in the raffle man.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He's not in the States. He's in Europe.

roll.gif
at $550 for these.

They were from footlocker London £105

I don't care if people are saying it's just a white/green 13, would sit if it was a GR blah blah... there is so much nostalgia behind these it makes them appealing to collector's espcially knowing they are limited.  I am going to pay $500 for a 11.5 and I don't care if it seems like a lot.  I see these selling for at least that in a few years and plus I don't have to deal with all the BS that would go into getting these for retail.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Thanks for the info man. You get yourself a ticket for the raffle tomorrow?

yeah i was able to a ticket,when I left there was over 500 names already in the raffle,it's gonna be bananas out there!

Back
Top Bottom