Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

yo 160 i think he meant you as in general, not you as in 160.

btw u really got to make a list of what u have on sale man. youve always hooked it up in the past. so im lookin to see what ur letting go of

anybody else order from kicks-lab? or get there's yet? I know they said they mailed the first wave already and the 2nd is being mailed on the 18th...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see how anyone could do that to there grandmother

i dont see the joke

You've been in this hobby for a minute. You should know that there are a certified amount of lames that would go as far as to bring infants out to overnight campouts for a pair of shoes especially when HOH Harlem had stuff worth going up there for. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Originally Posted by Yaowa305

If she got a pair, yall slipping !
moar8.jpg

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Yaowa305

If she got a pair, yall slipping !
roll.gif

devil.gif

thats grams duke....she got fam shoooot.

but these shoes is trash.

2 and 8-22's garbage. save my cash

WOOOOOOOW

i got ppls that could scoop me these
i wont even wanna profit off of these garbage numbers

jelly.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eltouha

remember how much motorsports vi's were at first?

just a thought

lol@sneakyrape
TBH I dont care if they fall in value over time.  I spent the money to ensure I would get a pair since I dont live anywhere close to Boston or a HOH.  Im a Ray fan and this is one of the biggest releases of the year and as a Jordan junkie, I had to have a pair........call it what you want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I asked the question to see if anyone else has ever ordered from sneakerape???  Its my first time, I took a chance since they seem to be selling for more than what I paid and I dont think its gonna change much once they are released in boston.  Now I gotta find a way to cop the T-shirt

it's cool, man. i was just playing.
i've always found the name of that site funny, but never dropped that line.

i hope the shoes come quickly for you

I wasnt offended by your comments at all bro, its all good..............but on another note, I ordered from sneakerape 2 days ago and havent heard from them at all.   I know its a pre order but I sent them a message asking them to confirm my order for the sz 11 and havent gotten a response yet.  I checked their site and it says they still have sz's 8-12.  I dont care if they cancel my order, but Ill be hella mad if they cancel after the Boston release.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont see how anyone could do that to there grandmother

i dont see the joke

You've been in this hobby for a minute. You should know that there are a certified amount of lames that would go as far as to bring infants out to overnight campouts for a pair of shoes especially when HOH Harlem had stuff worth going up there for. Nothing surprises me anymore.
this man is correct 
i remember seeing some fat broad with her baby not a 4 year old kid (that's same also) but a baby  in the cold for the bin 7 release back last November "camping out"  at niketown ny 

i am all for flipping shoes but when you take a baby and the elderly out for shoes even if there willing to go that's a whole new low  

Originally Posted by Freeze

anybody else order from kicks-lab? or get there's yet? I know they said they mailed the first wave already and the 2nd is being mailed on the 18th...

Freeze I got the same message from kicks-lab 2-3 days ago. Dude said shoes would ship between 18-21 of this month. It's weird tho bc the site says that wave II is shipping now. Even though funds cleared,I'm expecting them to eventually say they didn't get a "second wave". Dro sneakerape looks kinda suspect. His tagged spacejam pics are legit but his xicool greys are definitely chinese knockoffs. Those cool grays are not personally tagged and don't look like his own pics so u might be okay. Good luckkkk to both u and freeze and everyone else playing the waiting game.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Freeze I got the same message from kicks-lab 2-3 days ago. Dude said shoes would ship between 18-21 of this month. It's weird tho bc the site says that wave II is shipping now. Even though funds cleared,I'm expecting them to eventually say they didn't get a "second wave". Dro sneakerape looks kinda suspect. His tagged spacejam pics are legit but his xicool greys are definitely chinese knockoffs. Those cool grays are not personally tagged and don't look like his own pics so u might be okay. Good luckkkk to both u and freeze and everyone else playing the waiting game.
Hows it gonna End???  nobody knows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

how can you tell these are knockoffs 

I honestly think prices will reach 1500 for some sizes after release date. Good luck to all those trying to cop. First it was 2500+ then 700-900 pairs. Now you have solefly with only 25 or so pairs and HOH boston with 72 pairs. The boutiques probably getting 24-36 pairs. Niketown is probably 2-300 at most but probably less. That's like 500 or so pairs at most. Now the BINs released more pairs and some of them reach 700. If you think a shoe this limited, hyped and everyone wanting a pair is gonna go for less than a thousand you are tripping. A lot of cats or parents who have money to spend will drop 1k with no hesitation.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I honestly think prices will reach 1500 for some sizes after release date. Good luck to all those trying to cop. First it was 2500+ then 700-900 pairs. Now you have solefly with only 25 or so pairs and HOH boston with 72 pairs. The boutiques probably getting 24-36 pairs. Niketown is probably 2-300 at most but probably less. That's like 500 or so pairs at most. Now the BINs released more pairs and some of them reach 700. If you think a shoe this limited, hyped and everyone wanting a pair is gonna go for less than a thousand you are tripping. A lot of cats or parents who have money to spend will drop 1k with no hesitation.

The bigger euro HOH got about 24 pairs each as well.

Man some people on here don't know what they are talking about SNEAKERAPE  is completely LEGIT i will vouch for him i have bought a couple shoes off him and they are 100% Authentic the only thing is the shipping is a little slow but other than that 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah these reaching 700 already on ebay those of you who spent the 350 or 300 good move thats a nice profit i should have bout a few
Does anybody no anywhere i can still preorder a pair from?

i hope everyone who ordered pre-sale pairs get thier order canceled due to higher price paying customers
express shipping is what saved my NT fitted (hint hint)

only reason i hope u guys get canceled is so that more sneakerthugs can pass away

Back
Top Bottom