Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

There has to be more then 504, or even 791.

The Boston area alone will have 3-400 pairs. The same amount released in Europe.

Then you have some releasing in HK,  and on FNL.com, and they might pop up in a few other places as well.
I do believe there are more than 791 but the same amount that released in Boston isn't anywhere close to the same amount in Europe, from what I can remember only a couple spots got these in Europe and no one could get there hands on them because they were sold to the employees first so really no one over there got a pair. I have a feeling that FL will get at least 100 of these online, there is no need to sell less than 50 sneakers on a website especially when there are thousands of people who will be trying to order them at the same time. These are more available then once thought to be hopefully those who work hard enough for a pair get one, we all deserve to get what we want IMO.

The kid RAKIM23 copped a pair at retail in the UK and I dont think hes an employee, but even he admitted that almost all of them were scooped up by employees

I think its useless to speculate how many pairs were produced since it isnt a numbered shoe like the BIN 23 series.  Even with the Bin's theres more produced than the amount stated, the proof is the fact that there have been ppl out there with the same numbered BIN.  Its pretty well impossible to say how many of these were produced.....but we do know there arent lots
Yep, copped the first pair in the UK at retail and no I don't work for FL. As for the employee thing, no I am pretty certain no employees got any. The drama was caused by them being released for sale unannounced when heads were anticipating the official Euro release being the 9th, which was the following weekend.
Oh geez, if only I had been greedy and copped multiples pairs... 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

lol if finishline only have 4 pairs they minus well dont out the shoes up at all
Exactly.  We really supposed to believe they have 4 random sizes to sell and felt the need to announce this drop of 4 pairs on twitter? 

Originally Posted by mildsauce

lol if finishline only have 4 pairs they minus well dont out the shoes up at all
Exactly.  We really supposed to believe they have 4 random sizes to sell and felt the need to announce this drop of 4 pairs on twitter? 

You guys are acting like FNL employees do not want these to.

Depending on how many they actually get, half of that will go to employees first.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You guys are acting like FNL employees do not want these to.

Depending on how many they actually get, half of that will go to employees first.

That's just it, if there were 4, like the system says, I'm sure they got 4 employees who would snatch them up before they got to release...

No one knows what's going on with this

Exactly.  We really supposed to believe they have 4 random sizes to sell and felt the need to announce this drop of 4 pairs on twitter

lmao apparently so good luck to all thats lucky enough to get 1 of the 4 pairs

Exactly.  We really supposed to believe they have 4 random sizes to sell and felt the need to announce this drop of 4 pairs on twitter

lmao apparently so good luck to all thats lucky enough to get 1 of the 4 pairs

My FNL contact said there were def more than 4 pairs. Could be 5, could be 100, but he said there are definitely more than 4

I see anything under an full size run an complete fail on finishline part especially for the twitter guy he has been getting hammered with the same questions repeatedly

Whatever happened to the dude who went out to Boston with $300 and was keeping us up to date with news from the line????

I hope he gets his, dude has had a tough week, although he brought it on himself

someone on FNL facebook page said they called and spoke to someone at FNL who confirmed they will hit their site on the 25

Not sure how much truth is behind that but thought I would mention

Get ready for the trolls guys... You know, the dudes who come in every limited release thread talking about how they just ordered 5 pairs after the sites have been sold out for hours.. Happens every time lol

Haha people will not be going into work all weekend and hitting the refresh page every 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom