Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

I don't remember people fighting over white/green jordan IVs. I guess if you throw a Ray Allen logo on the tongue & make it limited, that makes a white/green shoe much more appealing lol

Originally Posted by jca998

My boy in Boston on his way back to MIA.
Props to your boy for wearing them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The only solution is for stores to step up and tell people that they can't camp out. Plain and simple. They need to have rules and have the mall security enforce them. This stuff is getting out of hand!

I think a lottery or raffle is the solution to all these limited releases.  The shops getting them can put a ballot box out weeks prior and you can put your name and size on there.  If youre lucky enough to get called, then you get to cop the kicks........looking back at how everyone handled this release, I think Sole Fly actually did the best release out of the bunch......and the Niketown or HOH whichever one that said no line ups and then handed out wrist bands did the worst IMO, you cant go back on what you said in the spur of a moment.

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

I don't remember people fighting over white/green jordan IVs. I guess if you throw a Ray Allen logo on the tongue & make it limited, that makes a white/green shoe much more appealing lol

Your only looking at it from a demand stand point and forgetting to factor in the supply part of the equation.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

The only solution is for stores to step up and tell people that they can't camp out. Plain and simple. They need to have rules and have the mall security enforce them. This stuff is getting out of hand!

I think a lottery or raffle is the solution to all these limited releases.  The shops getting them can put a ballot box out weeks prior and you can put your name and size on there.  If youre lucky enough to get called, then you get to cop the kicks........looking back at how everyone handled this release, I think Sole Fly actually did the best release out of the bunch......and the Niketown or HOH whichever one that said no line ups and then handed out wrist bands did the worst IMO, you cant go back on what you said in the spur of a moment.

Yea, the raffle idea would be great. Everyone would be able to get a fair shake at buying and it would reduce the chaos all together.

They should at least have the camping start of Fridays. Get some extra security, make the people line up orderly. Then have the employees actually be forthright with info regarding how many sizes are available. The rush the gate mentality always causes mess like this.

i never liked or owned a pair of 13's in all of my life. i think they look like dinosaur feet. the green on these pop pretty nice tho..
laugh.gif

Good that some NT members got some but then you see their sig and see why they did it but if you got more than 1 might as well

QFT

Anyone else's money is held up with finishline?

I tried for a size 9 but was sold out then went for an 8.5, though I had it because I made one page further then the 9 but forgot to click submit order.

LOL but I'm dying inside, oh well.

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^yes you AIRRON, the guy who said the Quai V's were fire, but then found out people like me paid $275 and said they were ugly as hell, and now you're back in love and trying how to cop those. Make up your mind guy. Thats being a hater.

Carry on.

I said they were fire and i wanted them for 150... for 275 never in my life... your just mad you paid 275. It funny every thread i see you in you just there starting stuff with other people... To bad you dont have anything else to do

Your only looking at it from a demand stand point and forgetting to factor in the supply part of the equation.

Obama-confused-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom