Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by garylok11

These should NOT be that limited as I see this PIC: 
1107281820ea7eb9932c9f3480.jpg

Pairs that are taken directly and privately from the original factory(usually NO original box) what we call "Factory Stock" for selling purpose in China. 

If that many pairs one people can get, there will be a lot. 

Some cat on ebay had a pic up in his listing of his 20 pairs(all with OG boxes).

Cant find the listing I seen the pic in anymore.

Originally Posted by bsjones1111

These are way overrated!

Definitely not an overrated shoe. But the prices they are going for makes them overrated for the price people are paying. Not even bin quality.

anyone see that cat pretythug1 NY BOSTON TAKE OVER on youtube?

He kept talking down on BOSTON in his short clips but he really made NY look soft.  I would of been heated to be in line with a cat like that.

Good to see SNEAKERAPE coming through for yall.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Well I filed a dispute with paypal over my sneakerape order and the guy refunded the money right away. I emailed him and had conversation with him and honestly I wasnt a A hole but I wasnt really nice either. I made a comment that he should take more pics of the shoes since the ones posted didnt have size tags and ppl were doubting he even had them (myself included). A few days later I heard he updated his twitter account with these photos that someone who purchased from them on ISS sent me:

http://twitpic.com/5yf3j9

http://twitpic.com/5wptn5

I spoke to the dude on ISS who sent the pics and he said he received his from sneakerape recently and he was happy with them.

I emailed sneakerape to say that I saw the tagged pics and that someone I knew received his pair. I asked if he could still fill my order if I ordered again and he replied that he could. So I purchased the Ray 13's again but also added a pair of Black Cement 3's as a good gesture.

TODAY I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Im not tryna convince anyone to buy from them but I did have some not so nice things to say earlier in the thread and I think its only fair to them that I post this since they made an effort to make things right.

Ill update yall when they arrive
so he gave you a the black cements for free!!!!!?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

anyone see that cat pretythug1 NY BOSTON TAKE OVER on youtube?

He kept talking down on BOSTON in his short clips but he really made NY look soft.  I would of been heated to be in line with a cat like that.

Good to see SNEAKERAPE coming through for yall.
Just watched dudes videos. Dudes a clown man. Irked me watchin them joints. 

Pairs that are taken directly and privately from the original factory(usually NO original box) what we call "Factory Stock" for selling purpose in China. 

Some cat on ebay had a pic up in his listing of his 20 pairs(all with OG boxes).

eek.gif
sick.gif

Anyone know where I can find a retail priced pair in the SF area (peninsula)... or any BART friendly locations?

Originally Posted by CaEagleSwag

eek.gif
sick.gif

Anyone know where I can find a retail priced pair in the SF area (peninsula)... or any BART friendly locations?
You can't be serious......

Originally Posted by dharv

eek.gif
sick.gif

You can't be serious......

i lol'ed
roll.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
this can't be life

Pairs that are takendirectly andprivatelyfrom theoriginalfactory(usually NO original box) what we call "Factory Stock" for selling purpose in China.

eek.gif
sick.gif

No word of any other locations releasing as of yet. Looking like those numbers of 500 may actually be true . Still, only time will tell as we never know what stunt JB may pull.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Well I filed a dispute with paypal over my sneakerape order and the guy refunded the money right away. I emailed him and had conversation with him and honestly I wasnt a A hole but I wasnt really nice either. I made a comment that he should take more pics of the shoes since the ones posted didnt have size tags and ppl were doubting he even had them (myself included). A few days later I heard he updated his twitter account with these photos that someone who purchased from them on ISS sent me:

I spoke to the dude on ISS who sent the pics and he said he received his from sneakerape recently and he was happy with them.

I emailed sneakerape to say that I saw the tagged pics and that someone I knew received his pair. I asked if he could still fill my order if I ordered again and he replied that he could. So I purchased the Ray 13's again but also added a pair of Black Cement 3's as a good gesture.

Im not tryna convince anyone to buy from them but I did have some not so nice things to say earlier in the thread and I think its only fair to them that I post this since they made an effort to make things right.

pimp.gif
Nah bro I WISH!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I emailed the dude and asked if he could fill my order for the Ray 13s if I purchased again after getting a refund and he said he could so I told him I was gonna buy a pair of BC3's too as a good gesture.  I said some nasty stuff in my previous emails to him so I thought I should make good.  Whether it be at my job or buying sneakers, I always try to do deals that work for both parties.  I could have bought the BC3's elsewhere for less but the dude put me back in the order I was in previously and I thought that was pretty cool on his part. 

I did get a tracking number so hopefully Im getting the Ray's and BC3's in the same delivery........imagine if I only got the BC3's????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Id be hella
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by L0SFU3G0

No word of any other locations releasing as of yet. Looking like those numbers of 500 may actually be true . Still, only time will tell as we never know what stunt JB may pull.

with all the pairs Sneakerape got....that 500 number is ducktales

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by L0SFU3G0

with all the pairs Sneakerape got....that 500 number is ducktales
More like SneakerRape

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

pimp.gif
Nah bro I WISH!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I emailed the dude and asked if he could fill my order for the Ray 13s if I purchased again after getting a refund and he said he could so I told him I was gonna buy a pair of BC3's too as a good gesture.  I said some nasty stuff in my previous emails to him so I thought I should make good.  Whether it be at my job or buying sneakers, I always try to do deals that work for both parties.  I could have bought the BC3's elsewhere for less but the dude put me back in the order I was in previously and I thought that was pretty cool on his part. 

I did get a tracking number so hopefully Im getting the Ray's and BC3's in the same delivery........imagine if I only got the BC3's????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Id be hella
mad.gif
mad.gif

lmao... i was gonna say.  wth!!!! lol... good !*!+ tho bro.  i hope you get both orders at the same time 
pimp.gif

I honestly the whole rerelease idea was made up by people mad a resellers and trying to drive the price down. Just look at all the negative comments in this thread about resellers... what better way to hurt them than say more pairs are coming out to drive down the price. It may be farfetched but with all the people who despise resellers out there I think it is true. I mean has there been one solid 100% credible source to confirm more are releasing? Because I am not aware of it.

They got these right now @ the HOH baton rouge... mall of LA... THey got like 8 pairs on the wall.. i bought 2 more (already got one pair at the house) He said they came in yesterday... Idk if dey got phone orders though...

Sidenote- This kid was with his moms n dem .. He was trying them on... he fully laced em up ... both pair and was like jumping..sprinting.... in the STORE!! the worker there looked like he was gonna cry... then kid was like these are slipping in the heel i need a smaller pair... i promise even NIKETALKERS couldnt sell that pair as a Nds pair... they where maaaadddd creased... But like i said i grabbed my pairs and skiddazzled ..
Edit- My bad, i wanted to post this in the Lebron VIII forum.... I got like 12 tabs open... 
roll.gif

PLEASE IGNORE!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom