Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

IF they do re-release id put my money on that jb prob. Changed something on them,maybe a jumpman on the tongue or somethingto distinguish the boston and solefly release pairs from the re-release ones

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

IF they do re-release id put my money on that jb prob. Changed something on them,maybe a jumpman on the tongue or somethingto distinguish the boston and solefly release pairs from the re-release ones

Ive also heard that this is how theyll be re released

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If that's true...

I doubt if any of those is goin to be re-release..

Btw, can't believe someone would pay over $400 for something that fake!!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

moneymike88 wrote:
I realize. I said it isn't happening.

Okay, so besides you trolling what are YOU contributing to the thread?!
IF it isn't happening why are you still in this thread?

Chances are you didn't get a pair.

It would make no sense to be in this thread if you want a pair, but yet aren't releasing again according to you. 

As you stated "It isn't happening."

Also, if you don't want a pair why are you in here at all?!

It would make no sense to be in this thread if you want a pair, but yet aren't releasing again according to you. 

You obviously havent spent any time in this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How legit is the information about the Ray Allen 13's and the South Beach Lebron's dropping again?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm saying!
The homie walked away with like 5-6 pairs 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

How legit is the information about the Ray Allen 13's and the South Beach Lebron's dropping again?

IMO I think its a fabricated story

Not likely........too bad

On another note, I did end up getting a second pair, I returned them as well.  I will post pics of the second pair early next week.  I think the pics will be quite surprising to a lot of members considering that this pair is said to have come from a retail spot in Boston, but when you see the pics you will understand why I sent em back and why I doubt they came from a US retailer.......#SHOCKING

Had to delete my old profile and start fresh.... various reasons.. ANYWAYS.. ive been wanting to post mine for awhile now, and finally have the ability to post! Well, i think i am tired of them... not feeling them anymore.. i might trade these for a nike free collection... what do yall think? Oh i paid retail for the RAYS.... super legit.... check pics 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats what I'm saying. Hes posted numerous pictures of his numerous pairs.

Looks good up there, but would need more pics.  I apolagize if this is too long, but worth it for the member thinking about buying these from VMVinc.

Anyway, here are my comparison pics between my fake VMVincpair and a real legit pair purchased from Boston footaction.  Both are the same size.  From a far they look similar and if you don’town a legit pair it’s quite challenging to see the differences, no wonder there’sdebate because the actual release of legit Rays was so limited.

Again from what I have found, here are some of my tips todistinguish between the Rays from VMVinc and possibly other overseas sites incomparison to real authentic legit pairs from Jordan brand/Nike.

1)On legit pairs the top 2 laceholes should be almost thesame size as the stitched circles all over the white leather and cut/drilled perfectlycircular especially on the outer part of each shoe.  On the fake pairs, the top 2 laceholes aresmaller and uneven.

2)White leather should be softer on legit pairs compared toa much harder white leather on the VMVinc pair.

3)Holograms should come with the film/sticker protector onlegit pairs, none on the VMVinc pair.

4)The Green suede on the legit pair has a brighter smoother*Green like the Celtics uniforms not a darker army green*like the ones fromVMVinc and other asian sites that are selling these.  Green suede was darker and scruffy on most ofthe suede on the VMVinc pair, also the bottom green suede on the midsole wasdarker than the top part.

5)My legit pair came with a red stamp on the inner heelbehind the insole but this may not be a reliable* indicator, but others haveconfirmed they had a red stamp as well. Just sharing with you what you mightsee there.  My VMVinc pair had the bluestamp and I read some had none.  Againnot a great indicator here except for the different color stamp.

6)The paper wrapping the shoe inside the box should not bethe yellowed solid crispier ones which were from VMVinc, the legit Rays camewith a white thin transluscent paper in the box.

I can tell you that stitching is inconsistent on both pairsso that is NOT a reliable way to check for fakes with this shoe.  The Green on the sole also matches well, butthat’s about it.  My pods on the bottomof my fake pair were incongruent with white discolorations and odd cut offcrooked edges, however some people received better pods on the sole.  My points above are probably more consistentand you can see the differences on ebay as well* 

I have since returned my pair to VMVinc for a full refundbut I still lost on shipping, as the ahole would not cover it.  I learned my lesson thinking they actuallyhad a hook up to real pairs from Niketown Hong Kong as he stated, but that wascrap.  This is my proof to support thatthese Rays are different from the real legit released pairs.  So for those who support that they are justas real or legit show me proof that these were officially made from the same authorizedfactories from Nike you claim of.  Eitherway, unauthorized pairs are FAKE to me. I hope others will realize VMVinc sellsfake Rays, return them while you still can but that’s up to you.

So for the members who do not have a real pair to compare theirpair to, it’s tough to accept so take this info as needed, I’m just trying tohelp. 

If you look and have been reading this thread you will seethat the legit pairs look consistent. See pics from NT members 23RAKIM45 and AmesVill etc…..peace.

The top 2 lace holes is a big indicator IMO

I held em up next to my other 13 and the holes of the fakes are smaller and tough to get the lace through

Your right on Dro, the top 2 lace holes on the Asian fake pairs seem to be smaller and not as circular. Check eBay, you can tell pretty much which ones are the real deal from the variant fake ones, problem is alot of peeps have no idea and I'm not even sure the sellers know either. Sorry to hear you got bit twice, love to see pics of the fakes some iss member tried to pass on you, that's just brutal.

JUDGING BY THE DARKER UNDERTONE OF THE GREEN OF THE NON-LEGIT PAIRS, IT SEEMS THEY CONVERTED THE CHERRY 13'S TO RAY ALLEN 13'S.

Not sure about the boxes that is why I didn't mention it as a tip, however my box was smaller than VMVinc's pair.  It may depend on which overseas fake pair you get, from a previous post I believe Sneakerape had the bigger box in one comparison to a legit pair.  The only consistent indicators as I mentioned above to identify fakes/variants are: the green suede, type of tissue paper in the box, top two lace holes and the protective sticker on the holograms. I'm pretty much done and have a second pair as well so my research is done, and now its up to all of you to either keep your shady pairs or return them.  Please also keep in mind I have seen other members here and ebay selling their Fake Rays as well and that's not right- either they knew and played stupid to take advantage or they found out later they had fakes too and needed to unload here asap. In the end it's your money, my posts here was to help buyers be aware and not have to go through what I did, peace.

Back
Top Bottom