Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Please keep in mind that everyone may have a different definition of Fake and authentic.
Saddest statement ever in the history of NikeTalk

This site was straight up confirmable facts when I first logged on over a decade ago
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, to me if Nike never authorized it, then it really is not authentic but some people have fallen for the "early release syndrome" just to get a pair early or for a slightly lower price and availability. It's even more sad that these same people question Nike/Jordan and not these so called same factory same materials early release sellers.......... Now I'm really done with this thread, peace.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I guess your HK release pair is just as good as my pair...from the pair you have,how do they compare to the pics I posted? I knew I saw someone post a blue stamp from an overseas retail store...as far as laceholes, these rays have same lacholes I have on playoff and white.reds that I bought straight from nike.com

Very similar, yours are also an extremely nice looking pair.....the only major difference from what I can see, is mine have the protective covering on the holograms. Although more brown than white, the paper does not seem thick and hard as others have stated. I will try to find time to take a couple pics and post them. The lace hole thing seems like a shaky way of identification imo, I mean if you have ever seen these machines, that is something as simple as the punch tip was replaced and the first 500 or so had cleaner, slightly larger looking holes. Like we both confirmed tho, they are similar to other model 13's and the difference is marginal. I think we get a little nutty over analyzing stuff sometimes.

the lace holes on my pair are large and perfectly circle. also the jordan tab down by the toe box should be a different green than the nubuck, you can easily tell the difference in color on the authentic pairs. also the laces on the authentic pair should be exactly the same as the 2011 flint 13 laces, they shouldnt be soft like the premium lace on the bin 13. the fake pair my friend received from vmvinc had soft premium laces similar to the bin 13's and the lace holes at the top were very small and it was kinda difficult to get the laces to go through.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

my production date ends June 10th

thanks for all the comments....regarding the blue stamp,i thought someone bought them from HOH in Europe (london i believe) and got theirs with a blue stamp?or was that red?...my holograms did not come with stickers nor the translucent paper...my opinion is because these are not retail pairs but instead are early pairs taken off the product line and deemed "fake" by others,while "real" by some. Hence why the paper is off,no sticker on the hologram, no shoe size sticker, etc....the rays feel/look same as my playoffs and white/reds...maybe rays are fake,maybe theyre real.....still some unanswered questions
30t6p3b.gif

and yes...i got them from zyr12

i think zyr12 got his pair from kicks-lab...no plastic on hologram..june 10 production date... exactly look the same on pictures...and he always use kicks-lab for picture on his fb page..lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Please keep in mind that everyone may have a different definition of Fake and authentic.
Saddest statement ever in the history of NikeTalk

This site was straight up confirmable facts when I first logged on over a decade ago
30t6p3b.gif

Read the whole statement, MR Authentic is making a good point............some ppl think that unauthorized pairs are legit and some don't.  Im on the side that don't
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Zyr12 stated his were legit a long time ago.  I think everything about that pair from him is on point and just as it should be except the top two lace holes and the fact theres a blue stamp vs a red one..............really theres no way to know for sure but IMO if you didnt get a pair on RD from one of the listed retailers selling these worldwide, you re taking a big risk.  Its obvious that there a A LOT of suspect pairs of Ray 13's out there.  This is why I gave up on copping a pair and decided to put the $$$ towards a DS pair of Bin V's...........just wasnt meant to be for me I guess and it sucks cause Im a Ray fan and been one since day 1.

Man I want a pair,but at this rate I'm not coppin' unless seller has hoh reciept,the matching T,& numbers under the insole,anything else I should be looking for?

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Man I want a pair,but at this rate I'm not coppin' unless seller has hoh reciept,the matching T,& numbers under the insole,anything else I should be looking for?

I think a receipt with matching numbers will pretty much have u covered man.

Originally Posted by wharris92020

i love the 13s but these joint are not worth $1000.. over rated
No pair of sneakers is worth $1000 in my opinion. And especially not these. This coming for a diehard lifetime Celtics fan.

WOW, there are a bunch of people in these last couple of pages that don't know what the hell they are talking about and according to them, I got fakes.

Spoiler [+]

You guys gotta understand, this is JB we're talking about. When was the last time we were actually happy with their qc? Hell, they even manage to mess up bin shoes (that one kids bin ix's 
sick.gif
). These shoes were made very hastily and when things are done in a hastily fashion, mistakes happen.

Now I can't vouch for vmv or any of these other early release sites, but I can (as I always have) vouch for 23penny.com. Everything he sells is 100% authentic and he puts in the EXTRA effort to make sure of it (unlike a lot of these early sellers). Truthfully, upcoming's pair looks a whole lot better than mine. And had the homie yuan had my 11.5, I would've picked my pair up from him no questions asked. 

So can the so called "experts" just seriously shut the $*%% up and stop trying to pass their 2 cents as fact.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

Had to delete my old profile and start fresh.... various reasons.. ANYWAYS.. ive been wanting to post mine for awhile now, and finally have the ability to post! Well, i think i am tired of them... not feeling them anymore.. i might trade these for a nike free collection... what do yall think? Oh i paid retail for the RAYS.... super legit.... check pics 
pimp.gif

Now those are super legit! Nice pickup man, check ebay for value. Hey Ohdannyboy where did you get your pair? The lace holes look way off.

Originally Posted by Karbine54

Hey Ohdannyboy where did you get your pair? The lace holes look way off.

I guess you didn't click the spoiler. I got them from FNL. And that's my point, these legit checks you guys have are laughable. We're not dealing with hand mad LV's, we're dealing with JB. The same company that printed a fake shoe on a shirt and sent it out to retailers. 
laugh.gif
 A lot of you guys have valid points, but a far greater number of you guys are just talking recklessly.

Wow, my bad, so did they come with the white thin paper in the box, sticker on the holograms and size stickers on the insole like some of the guys stated? I just want to make sure before I buy man. On second look, your upper lace holes are perfectly circular though. Can you post more pics for us to check out brah?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

WOW, there are a bunch of people in these last couple of pages that don't know what the hell they are talking about and according to them, I got fakes.

Spoiler [+]

You guys gotta understand, this is JB we're talking about. When was the last time we were actually happy with their qc? Hell, they even manage to mess up bin shoes (that one kids bin ix's 
sick.gif
). These shoes were made very hastily and when things are done in a hastily fashion, mistakes happen.

Now I can't vouch for vmv or any of these other early release sites, but I can (as I always have) vouch for 23penny.com. Everything he sells is 100% authentic and he puts in the EXTRA effort to make sure of it (unlike a lot of these early sellers). Truthfully, upcoming's pair looks a whole lot better than mine. And had the homie yuan had my 11.5, I would've picked my pair up from him no questions asked. 

So can the so called "experts" just seriously shut the $*%% up and stop trying to pass their 2 cents as fact.

If that was directed at me all I can say is I was asked to give my opinion and each time I said I was no expert by any means.......and as for Zyr12, again if I wasnt clear I said I DONT KNOW.....and that if you didnt get a pair on or around RD it might be risky trying to get a pair now........I think everyone can admit that there are a lot of fake Ray's out on eBay right.  I'll be the first to say that I would buy from 23penny.com before takin a gamble on somethin on eBay from someone in a market where these didnt release without a Finishline receipt like you sir.

For a shoe that had a production run of approximately 700???  Give or take 100 who knows but to see this many variations is suspect......Oh ya and BTW ohdannyboy your top two lace holes look as they should, perfectly circular.  The suspect pairs have more of a star like shape cause it looks like a puncture vs. being perfectly round like theyve been drilled.  The fact you have no stamp is nothing new or a revelation just as Riddla73.....pretty sure his pair came from Champs!!!

^yeah my pair came from champs in boston and i have the receipt and the product number on the receipt ends with 105 which stands for sz 10.5 (anybody who works/worked at footlocker/footaction/champs knows what im talking about) and my pair is a sz 10.5. also my pair has no stamp under the insole and the stiching under the insole is exactly like the pair in the pic above, white and grey stiching under the insole. the lace holes on the pair above dont look fully punched through, it looks like they designated a spot to punch the circle but never punched it and on the other side i dont even see any lace holes at the top. i know his pair is legit, he was able to cop them from finishline.com when they dropped like 10 minutes before midnight. the top 2 lace holes on my pair are way bigger and perfectly circle, they are almost the size of the circles on the white leather upper but just a little smaller. also like i said earlier the jordan tab down by the toe box is actually a different shade of green compared to the nubuck. if any of you are ever able to compare a retail authentic pair with a vmvinc, kicks-lab,etc. pair in person you will easily see the differences, its like night and day. in the pics here on nt and ebay they look very similar but once you check them out in person you can see the retail authentic pairs are made way better and have way better quality than the pairs from vmvinc, kick-lab, etc.

There are definitely fake Rays out there. Only way I would purchase a pair now is during a meet up. Only way you can be sure of what you're getting.

Ok dudes... here is my HK pair, I snapped a few pics. A few notes:
-As u can see, I got the protective film on the holograms

- It turns out my paper IS white and pretty thin, you can see it in a couple of the pics

-The guy above is right, the Jordan tag on the tongue is a slightly darker/different green

-My Laces are definitely the stringy harder type, not the thick, gourmet laces like in the Bins.

-Under the insole looks good with nice tight white stitching, BUT we got a blue stamp, not red...lol

-Another thing I found interesting is in the first pic with flash, u can see a tiny bit of glue on the left side shoe. This is NOT at all visible to the naked eye, only with flash. SO I am pretty sure some guys can make their shoes look A LOT worse than they really are with the use of Flash.

I am 100% mine are legit, I even have the receipt, (which I will not post so it is not copied and used), ANYTHING else you guys want to see... I am game, let me know, the only thing I will not do is rip the insole right out. If you have some knowledge/experience on this matter and you endorse mine as legit, please say so...keepin it real guys, we all want to hear that $hit right?

**Also, I have some extra cash right now, so I am going to order a VMV pair and give you guys an honest comparo to put this $hit to bed. I want to know if there are fakes out there and what the differences are and see them for my own eyes.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Spoiler [+]

sick.gif

^^^ If that is clearly directed at me and others who have been trying to help our authentic sneaker collector community then allow me to retort.  First of all noone stated your pairs were "fakes" nor claimed we were "experts" , only you.  The fact that you chose to only show the top 2 lace holes on your left shoe which is smaller than I and others have described on legit pairs is to try and prove that the quality control is not great and perhaps that the top 2 lace holes are not the only indicator to identify fakes- I get that, thanks.  However,why didn't you show the right shoe which in your earlier pic below clearly shows the circular, larger holes we have been describing???? 

ohdannyboy wrote:
Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

ohdanny- Hope you get your pair... Smfh at the !!!% FNL pulled off with... Oh well...

Appreciate it bro! They just came in!

So I am not sure what your other intent was by not showing both shoe lace holes as I believe there is some truth that the majority lefit pair's top 2 lace holes do come with the larger, almost perfect circular lace holes. Well.... with the exception of your left shoe which is clearly a defect but at least it's circular lol. The insole remains a mystery, but I do know legit pairs had a red stamp or none at all. Sorry Inferno I cannot comment on your pair. Although I am not an expert, I also have 2 legit pairs in hand and I would think that would buy me a little credibility on the subject matter.  As for Upandcoming who asked everyone to share thier 2 cents btw, I still think they are not the same pairs released from HOH, Solefly, Boston etc.... and maybe an early production pair, but he's happy and that's all that matters.

I use to post a few years ago and came out of the woods for this release as a fan and I thought I could help others so they wouldn't get a non-legit pair as I did.  Last time I checked a forum allowed others to share their own opinions and views.  But the negativity so far is unecessary so this will be officially my final post in this thread, and no I'm not mad, it's just been a waste of time for others.  I will be glad to offer any advice via PM on a legit check but that's about it, some have PMd me so it's cool I made a difference for some.  I have also included my own tagged pics and pics from other members who I think have legit pairs (I might have left out a couple). Also the flightclub link for reference and youtube videos of legit Rays.  Check out the top 2 lace holes, lighter green smooth nubuck, white tissue, size stickers etc..... So I'll let all of you now decide on what a legit pair should look like.  Hope that helps.  In the end there just shoes, so enjoy them, I know I enjoy mine without question, peace.

ericy5150 wrote:

Mine came in last night
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Not without nervousness tho......I had two packages showing "Out for delivery" with UPS tracking, the Rays and some other shoes from Nike.com...well 3:30 rolls around..I have to leave for work at 4...FINALLY a knock at door and I eagerly go to get boxes.....only one box......and of course its the Nike.com delivery......S&^$%!!!!!!!!!!! I jog after UPS guy and ask what gives...says he doesn't know...nothing on his system....said maybe an error in loading...said to wait a few hours and then maybe call UPS........my stomach sinks.....out of all the deliveries to have a problem with THIS one......I said F%$# that....I called UPS right then and had the lady start tracking it down......driving to work I get a call that it was loaded onto wrong truck and will be at my house by 8, probably by 6.....great...I won't be home....and it's starting to pour like crazy....I'll be working and it'll be sitting there getting drenched if they don't stick it way back under front overhang.
Luckily it stopped raining, I only worked 4 hours and came back..it was there nice and dry.....what an ordeal, man......too much stress lol.....but here they are.....box nice and CRISPY.....definately a cop for the ages for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Finally got mine in!
pimp.gif

Furrell wrote:

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

a2325404f37a071f8e900fe9d67adc482f2ee9e.jpg
Came here to post this. They are already in the system.

xl414571-125_fl.jpg

xl414571125.jpg

nystatenisland wrote:

Solefly pickup was an extra bonus because I already had my pairs on lock. What ya'll all been waiting for, lol. Enjoy!!! Sneakers retail for $175 and shirt retails for $32. I think a lot of
people thought/think the sneakers retail for $160 and the shirt retails for $35. Please don't hit me up about the shirts because I'm not selling.

23RAKIM45 wrote:

^no offense to you at all 23Rakim45 but something about that pic looks off.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Just got my pair in today from FNL!

freelythinkingmind wrote:
Had to delete my old profile and start fresh.... various reasons.. ANYWAYS.. ive been wanting to post mine for awhile now, and finally have the ability to post! Well, i think i am tired of them... not feeling them anymore.. i might trade these for a nike free collection... what do yall think? Oh i paid retail for the RAYS.... super legit.... check pics
pimp.gif

Amesvill wrote:

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj13&i=011449-more pics

Videos of legit Rays:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESLwTsIB0w&feature=channel_video_title]http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P0ZJPuGMKA&feature=channel_video_title]http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title[/url]

laugh.gif

you do know that Nike makes shoes by the thousands right? These Rays were made under 3 hours in a special unit in the factory, aka "the limited shoe production unit".

Year of the Rabbit 7s got mad glue stains and marks all over them, are some of those fakes too?

Of course there's gonna be variations on suede, the quality control is eh, no surprise here.

If you check out 2010 Flints you can find different looking suede too, let's not forget the grey toes, the suede BLED everywhere. 
laugh.gif

The fakes are obvious fakes, next thing you see will be dudes posting pics of every POD and every little ridge on the sole.

If you check a few page back to the ones I posted, that's the REAL fakes, not that hard to distinguish.

Wow, thanks Nooblee- so how many REAL Rays XIIIs were actually made????? Thought I heard it was less than a 1000?

About 500 pairs were sold in North America...480 pairs were allocated to Boston and the rest to Solefly and Finishline

^^ cool, so what is Nooblee saying that "thousands" were made then? or were there "thousands" that were made for asia and europe in combination with North America- if so anyone know exactly how many in asia? From what Ive seen in all the pics here, the North American pairs plus Europe look kinda similar but the asian pairs look different.

Back
Top Bottom