Air Jordan 13 Tinker 2018

My size 9.5 is still up on NDC. Tempted to get at the price range and return policy.

Technically, they are OG with the sketch and all. And I just got paid =]

Surprised these aren’t available at like undefeated, Norte,etc. the stores that get these type of releases.

Ordered a half size up from my normal because I’ve found shoes w straps I usually have to size up a bit. I really liked these since first pics were shown. I own several bred 13s but I wanted to have these as well.

My pair from Back Door was waiting on my porch when I got up this morning. They come in the same box as the Tinker 3's/JTH's. The uppers are nice and padded, but don't appear to be 3M. For those that have been asking, the tongue seems to be a nice padded neoprene. I only got a hot second to try them on and don't know what setup they have, but they're super comfy. As far as I can tell, they fit like the last few 13 retros, but the strap is going to take bit to break in. Overall, very impressed, and definitely glad I grabbed a pair!

My pair from Back Door was waiting on my porch when I got up this morning. They come in the same box as the Tinker 3's/JTH's. The uppers are nice and padded, but don't appear to be 3M. For those that have been asking, the tongue seems to be a nice padded neoprene. I only got a hot second to try them on and don't know what setup they have, but they're super comfy. As far as I can tell, they fit like the last few 13 retros, but the strap is going to take bit to break in. Overall, very impressed, and definitely glad I grabbed a pair!

Nice. Please share some pics if you can lol.

Nothing you guys haven't seen, but here you go. No filter, just sunlight...

IMG_20180803_123822.jpg
IMG_20180803_123956.jpg
IMG_20180803_123854.jpg
IMG_20180803_123907.jpg
MVIMG_20180803_124153.jpg
IMG_20180803_124025.jpg

Yep. I definitely want a pair. Price is going to be the deciding factor here lol. Waiting for a price drop.

Thanks and sorry I didn't see your original response on the fit above. Glad that they have a bounce in the forefoot. The Nike description was relatively vague and only mentioned heel zoom air. My pair is coming tomorrow and I'm debating on if I'm going to try these out on the court or just wear them casually.

Thanks for the photos. I was always under the impression that only glow in the dark soles. But no 3M on them.

One thing we haven’t seen is a pick of how the shoe looks when the strap is unfastened (at least I haven’t) could you throw one of those up?

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. I was always under the impression that only glow in the dark soles. But no 3M on them.

I think it may just be a metallic silver thread woven in. I'd love 3M, but this actually looks nice in person. More impressed with them than I thought I'd be.

One thing we haven’t seen is a pick of how the shoe looks when the strap is unfastened (at least I haven’t) could you throw one of those up?

Like if someone were to wear it undone, or just how it's attached to the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom