Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Got to check out screen, hit submit payment on FNL and got the timer screen. Comes back, $220 gone from my account and no shoes.
Sorry about that, but I don't know how many times it needs to be stated that you should never use your checking account to check out on FNL for release day shoes. Use a credit card if you can.

About to call EB to cancel, I know they getting tired of me but I didn't plan on copping and there are others I rather have this month

Excellent practice round of adding to cart, waiting an hour when at any point you could have released it to someone who really wanted it and testing your credit card to make sure it goes through the system for when you really want something. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hopefully this will be a sign to come that coppin online will be much more possible on future hyped releases. Just pondering that Columbia release.... Cant even imagine.

This. Imma enter every raffle possible and hopefully I'll luck up so I won't even have to try coppin online.

Sorry about that, but I don't know how many times it needs to be stated that you should never use your checking account to check out on FNL for release day shoes. Use a credit card if you can.

Yeah, I see that now. Thanks for the advice. Will def do so going forward.

Love these. I still feel JB could've atleast clear coated the carbon fiber part made it smooth.Kicks for the day View media item 1169025

Remember when I was lambasted for 2 pages for saying these were a darker shade of red than the Spiz'ike VIs?

Edit: I realize the VIs pictured are the Infra23 pair...just saying.

Last edited:
Made the mistake of not logging in this morning on EB and it cost me.
Got a feeling there will be a sz12 at the store when I get there.

Lowest I seen on ebay is 300-350 plus shipping ...

Resellers are going to feast after all

Excellent practice round of adding to cart, waiting an hour when at any point you could have released it to someone who really wanted it and testing your credit card to make sure it goes through the system for when you really want something. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
HAHAHAHA!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom