Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Just wanna congrats alota NT on coppin, def not as bad as I thought it would be for an all red retro Jordan. Looks like most ppl here got their pair if they put some effort/research in. On to the next one NT fam 
nthat.gif

Pairs around my way are going for $250-$270 nobody budging for $300 and they selling way slower than i expected

How come the dude that was trading me Bred Future's even, now wants my 14 and 50.

He must be out his RABBITASS mind

Edit: and the vent below the heel is functional, sole didn't cover it at all man

Last edited:
These will drop down to $300 on flightclub within the week, I bet. The early pairs were 450+, and today they've dropped to 350 already, bet they settle for $300 at FC and 250-275 on the street(ebay), i dont think resellers will cook like they initially thought they would. I don't see these going up at all. Retail is retail + tax + ship = ~$225.

Last edited:
These will drop down to $300 on flightclub within the week, I bet. The early pairs were 450+, and today they've dropped to 350 already, bet they settle for $300 at FC and 250-275 on the street(ebay), i dont think resellers will cook like they initially thought they would. I don't see these going up at all.
just like the Raging Bull 5s (which weren't really that hard to get nor was it limited) and Italian Suede 21s (which i got on sale at my local FTL
happy.gif
i know crazy those sat
laugh.gif
) these 14s will evntually be worth something overtime

Last edited:
Well, most Jordans are worth more over time. Looking forward to seeing these in person. For $200, you would have though they used real carbon fiber instead of the plastic faux accents. 
mean.gif

nice pics of red Js everyone
happy.gif
 but ive notice something with all these sets  red collection Js that people posts, I haven't seen the Motorboat 9s in any of them
grin.gif
 just a quick observation
laugh.gif

This will be one of the only pairs I pick up this year and probably my last time dropping 208 on JB. Won't be picking up this years black toe because I'm scared of the price tag.
That collection is fye btw . Really really real.

scoop0625 scoop0625 No 5 in that collection? Nice rack though

Please don't mention the 5's. If you want to talk about one of the easiest releases ever to the point that they hit the sales racks. Right now, I'm slapping myself for it. Initially, I did not want the entire pack because I hated the black 3M. But at my mom and pop spot, they split the pack and had the red one for $135 and I hesitate although I had the cash. I did not cop like an idiot still thinking I can get them later on and now I regret it big time. Bone headed mistake on my part.

BTW, thanks bro!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom