Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Like it was said earlier the counterfeit pen is not enough because they just clear off a real five with real paper and use it to print the $100 denomination to. The pen will show its legit. Lift it up to the light and look for the tab embedded in the bill that says $100. If it aint there it aint real.
not enough, there are notes with that thread too, but usually fake bills have that off because of repapering... you have to look for embossed & changing color 100 symbol (anticopier device), little multicolor random "hairs" all over the paper, watermark and feel in hand! if you need help let me know! 

havent kept up with shoes for a while but these look dope

im guessing it's too late to cop for retail from somewhere?

Just a story to share with my NT fam:
Sold a pair on craigslist and the dude gave me fake 100 dollar bills. I took the L with that one.
Lesson: try to protect yourself in all ways from fraud. I learned the hard way
 Seeing as I work in banking, your best bet would be to google your local Secret Service Field Office and file a report to them. They take this very seriously and will follow up with you and track this person down. Even if it was for 20 bucks, they will find the guy guaranteed especially since he left a electronic trail and you cooperate.

Just a story to share with my NT fam:
Sold a pair on craigslist and the dude gave me fake 100 dollar bills. I took the L with that one.
Lesson: try to protect yourself in all ways from fraud. I learned the hard way
 Seeing as I work in banking, your best bet would be to google your local Secret Service Field Office and file a report to them. They take this very seriously and will follow up with you and track this person down. Even if it was for 20 bucks, they will find the guy guaranteed especially since he left a electronic trail and you cooperate.

QFT!

I got my 2nd pair in today and since i saw this pic last night, i started praying i didnt get any furry ferraris delivered to my doorstep.
Im not feelin em that furry

Honestly, I'm considering selling my pair. I also have a sz 11...I havent' even looked at that pair yet. But since everyone is saying that these run huge, I'm thinking the 10.5 that I have is going to be uncomfortably large anyway (I wear a sz 10 in most jordans), so it's whatever.

I've never been bitten by the screwed up pair bug...Guess I was due eventually.

5 days later and I just got shipping confirmation from NDC. Finally! For $171 total and they gave me free overnight delivery for the hassle I will not complain

Last edited:
beautiful shoe lucky I finally got an all red Jordan !! this makes up for the toro and spizikes 6s fails :D

Kind of tight. Scored a 9. Knew I'm a true 9.5. Just a little too tight, big toe hitting the front when I walk and it's just not worth it. Hoping I get a trade.

Honestly, I'm considering selling my pair. I also have a sz 11...I havent' even looked at that pair yet. But since everyone is saying that these run huge, I'm thinking the 10.5 that I have is going to be uncomfortably large anyway (I wear a sz 10 in most jordans), so it's whatever.

I've never been bitten by the screwed up pair bug...Guess I was due eventually.

Ehh..it happens...i remember my gamma blue 12's having a gash on the sole. It was my only pair too. Nike said i could bring em in but once they find the defect, theyd issue me a voucher..i kept them instead. Complain to FNL or NDC, (cant recall who it was) see what they can do to help alleviate the pain bro..

I just got a 15% off promo from nike cuz my first pair had a streak in the suede and i complained to em

Back
Top Bottom