Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Yea...My pair, which is also a 10.5, is extra hairy like that too. I feel some kinda way....
I tried to cop on RD and I missed out, I was considering paying resale. However seeing that pic of the hairy size 10.5 made me decide not to cop. If its that hairy DS, imagine how bad it would get when it's been worn a few times. The shoes are going to start to get a receding hairline
roll.gif

Thanks for posting the pic, you just save me some money

Last edited:
I Picked mine up from my Pop's house today. I was sold by all the pics and I thought that I'd like them for sure but for some reason I don't like them at all. Going into my "For Sale or Trade" pile of shoes for sure

Back to the shadows I go.

. . . Nice to see older and OG members still up in here strong.

Let two pairs go from FTL and 1 from Bouncewear. Hopefully those who wanted them got them. Can't be greedy. Sometimes I get really excited and go overboard. But to spend $1200 on 6 pairs is crazy. From now on there will be a 2 limit on most shoes. Nike doesn't make this easy especially with the Jordan VI black/infrared and XI Legend Blues coming up. Hopefully I'm not alone

Last edited:
I Picked mine up from my Pop's house today. I was sold by all the pics and I thought that I'd like them for sure but for some reason I don't like them at all. Going into my "For Sale or Trade" pile of shoes for sure

Back to the shadows I go.

. . . Nice to see older and OG members still up in here strong.

The flakes come and go but imma be here

NDC sent the pics to their "team"
.....Better see something. Covering up the air vent with excess suede is guaranteed B grade status

Did use a 10% code. Not cancelled. Thats good.

Still wont make up for them not giving a $50 off or all the other bs crap ndc has put a man through.

Chris Brown wearing the ferraris on the tonight show lol. The look really good.

Ehh..it happens...i remember my gamma blue 12's having a gash on the sole. It was my only pair too. Nike said i could bring em in but once they find the defect, theyd issue me a voucher..i kept them instead. Complain to FNL or NDC, (cant recall who it was) see what they can do to help alleviate the pain bro..

I just got a 15% off promo from nike cuz my first pair had a streak in the suede and i complained to em
bruh i got told the same thing, i had glue all over my carbon fiber on these and they aint give me no discount code...just gave me the option of sending em in for inspection and getting the voucher if they accept it...smh 

He beasted with the red. Could've thrown a different color in there or something.

All my shoes fit like that GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal . I have no problem with length, that is nothing. My toe gotta be at the jumpman for the shoe to be too big :lol:

bruh i got told the same thing, i had glue all over my carbon fiber on these and they aint give me no discount code...just gave me the option of sending em in for inspection and getting the voucher if they accept it...smh 
id try again. Let em know that you dont wanna lose the pair, play dumb and ask em what they can they do. Ask if they have more pairs (which already know they dont) but do it anyways. Be as nice as possible too. Tell em youre so disappointed and was really looking forward to that release...you might get lucky. I was as polite as possible and i literally told em how i felt in a good manner and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom