Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Grizz got me worried, now i gotta go try on my pair. If i have to size down to a 7.5 im comin up short, cuz that size is hard AF to find...

SMH at CB trying to soo-woop it on the JF show... Bamma looks a like thermometer...

Sneakerhead OD with the prices... VVVVV

Last edited:

Wow that's fast. It looks like my Boucewear order is in New York now as of yesterday.  So I might see them Monday in Atlanta.
mine was in NY yesterday too, I'm in KY. Hopefully I get them monday but yea I was expecting next friday so that was pretty quick.

Last edited:
I could have sworn the Ferrari 14's are only available in sizes 8-13
FYI, Men's Size Runs are (FOR THE MOST PART) 7.5-14/15 depending on the shoe...

Some Men's size 7's even get made on occasion. For Foams, They've gone as low as size 6 (NO NOT the GS pairs you see now, I'm talking full shaped Men versions)

Proof that size 7.5's were made (For info purposes only) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...3888033?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3cda6fa1  (only 7.5 up on ebay just to show how rare they are)

Proof that sz 14's were made: Simple ebay search shows 30-40 pairs FYI...

Last edited:

Some Men's size 7's even get made on occasion. For Foams, They've gone as low as size 6 (NO NOT the GS pairs you see now, I'm talking full shaped Men versions)

Proof that size 7.5's were made (For info purposes only) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...3888033?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3cda6fa1  (only 7.5 up on ebay just to show how rare they are)

repped for the effort

Mine arrived today. Paid retail for them.
pimp.gif

Proof that size 7.5's were made (For info purposes only) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-14-XIV-Ferrari-Thunder-Concord-Size-7-5-Message-For-350-Paypal-/271603888033?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f3cda6fa1 (only 7.5 up on ebay just to show how rare they are)

These were made up to a 14. My size so I was lucky

It's definitely TTS.
Tried on with a no-show thin sock and it was a nice for untied.

Regular cotton sock and these will fit perfect tied

it was 44...im in houston...me and a girl went to 22 stores...i mean in htown only like 2 or 3 places did guaranteed ticket. everyone else did raffle. and there is like one or 2 places do fcfs. 

I wanted the shoes badly

when you have 12 or 13 malls in a city and every place was getting them you have options
How many did you buy?

Just cracked open my footaction pair. I'm very impressed. Suede is the best I've seen on a jordan in forever. Wasn't sure about keeping them but after having them in hand they're going in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom