Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Mines fit perfect...I ordered a size 9 (wear a size 9). But then again, I have wide feet.
Some dumb *** on Instagram actually tried to argue that these are still in stock at the store. SMH...even claim that they will go on sale & that's when he will pick them up. **** outta here!

Last edited:
You sound like a reseller who really only got 1 pair, tell people you got 3 pair,and out of the goodness of your heart you let 3 more pair that you had on lock go back to the people online who wanted them to wear.

The number of PM's will dictate how many GMs you buy to supply those PM orders. Am I wrong and a douche for going there?

and to top it off, there is not one person on this thread that can say they hit me with a PM and I tried to sell them a pair. So again keep your mouth closed.

Last edited:
You sound like a reseller who really only got 1 pair, tell people you got 3 pair,and out of the goodness of your heart you let 3 more pair that you had on lock go back to the people online who wanted them to wear.

The number of PM's will dictate how many GMs you buy to supply those PM orders. Am I wrong and a douche for going there?

and to top it off, there is not one person on this thread that can say they hit me with a PM and I tried to sell them a pair. So again keep your mouth closed.

I understood you the first time you said it 12 hrs ago.
Were you wanting a response, an apology?

Well you got your response, now.
Let me say I'm sorry for assuming that.
There, now you have a response and apology.
:smile:

Thank you.. I just have a really bad sneaker addiction problem, and they just sit in my closets and storage in the city. Although I have tried to UNDS more pairs lately.

@sixburgh Funny you post the pic with Triple gold D's.

I was sitting on all chrome McLeans when the White/Oxydized Black shoe dropped in 98/99

Saw your pic and thought of mine immediately.
Check out the shoes on foot and on the car.
Nice. 1984 Caddy Sedan Deville with 16 switches, then a '64 Impala SS convertible for me. What I wouldn't give to be 18-19 in the late '90s again. I still wear my Flu Games from back then.

Last edited:

Thank you.. I just have a really bad sneaker addiction problem, and they just sit in my closets and storage in the city. Although I have tried to UNDS more pairs lately.

Man I know the feeling. I shoe shop constantly, although I did finally the kick the habit of grabbing doubles+.
Still grab a few doubles here and there, but to trade only.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/81975"media, 1179559"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]
Nice. 1984 Caddy Sedan Deville with 16 switches, then a '64 Impala SS convertible for me. What I wouldn't give to be 18-19 in the late '90s again. I still wear my Flu Games from back then.

Thanks man.

Dope rides to put switches on. I never did the switches because I didn't have body style that the switches would work right on.

That 14 was the last sig shoe I messed with, everything after that shoe was either Retro's or a different brand.

Yea to be 18-19 again, man the dream is real.
I was smashing everything in sight back then, now I'm good with one chick and a foot rub my dude.

Last edited:
so i have 2 sz 11.5s nearly identical. one has hairy suede (from nike) one is fine suede (got in a trade). Im thinking the Chicago release is slightly different can anyone confirm?

I got two pairs of size 11 from NDC one fine suede and one hairy suede. I'm keeping the hairy joints haha I like them better and get rid of the other ones. #elmoferraris

Not sure if this information has been posted yet, but according to the SP release calendar, the Ferrari 14's will be available online tomorrow.
5n6q91.jpg

Also, on the 17th, the Bred 4's, KD Pearls, and the Jordan Future Premiums will be available online
abtj0m.jpg

Last edited:
Man **** ShoePalace. They caused me to pass on a trade for a shoe I'd been hunting for months because they were supposedly restocking it. Needless to say not only did they not restock it but I ended up buying the shoe for 100 over my budget because I was so salty.

ShoePalace stays on my prayer request list to be prayed for when I finally go back to Church.

Last edited:
a-friend a-friend
Sorry to hear that fam.

Hopefully the info on their release calendar is definite because it shows Taxi 12's, Bred 4's, Gamma 11's (GS), Black Yellow 11's in Men (assuming they mean Gammas), Infrared 6's, and Crimson 3's...all of which I want[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23 Appreciate it mate.
I've been following the restock anyway.
Next problem will be they do restock and, if I'm not in the 1-100 of the people who log on when the restock hits, it's a miss.

do you know what time the shoe palace restock online?

I missed and saltiness took me on the EBAY FOOTACTION release

I'm hoping I will have hope on copping this on the Shoe Palace

Back
Top Bottom