Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Sold for $250 to the first person to roll thru. I was super disappointed with the shoe overall when they arrived so I let them go for cheap.

Got em.

Didn't mess with them on RD as I wanted to focus on the XX9s. My fav part from what I've seen in the pics is the hits of yellow. Really pops w/ the red.

Thanks to J23 app for the push notification. Was busy debating on Fantasy Football lineups.

I dont know why people are making big deals about there pairs not being identical. I understand being scared of receiving GM/fakes but dang yall act like yall dont know JB shoes are a hit and miss with quality. Just like other pairs that released over the years some have more flaws and different quality than others. Just like the SB 3s for example some pairs were more tumbled on the leather and some were more smooth, some ferraris are more hairy and some are more fine. Both versions of these shoes are the same NO difference besides the hit or miss quality....ok im done :smh:

My pairs were not super hairy however, I went out the other night and some chick stepped on my shoe causing a nice black streak. While cleaning them with my suede brush/eraser now my toe area is hairier than the rest of the shoe. Not every shoe is the same on releases, makes me wonder how long some of you have been buying kicks.

Got em.

Didn't mess with them on RD as I wanted to focus on the XX9s. My fav part from what I've seen in the pics is the hits of yellow. Really pops w/ the red.

Thanks to J23 app for the push notification. Was busy debating on Fantasy Football lineups.
Is there an iOS app or is it via twitter?

Back
Top Bottom