Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

You can't just grab two pairs that are different and then assume all of them are like that. I can put up 2 Chicago's against each other or 2 worldwide releases and they'll do the same thing.

Y'all gotta stop this nonsense about them being different; like JB would go out of their way to do that. It's getting annoying.

I missed these but definitely finna Trade my Gammas for these. That trade shouldnt be so Hard to set up.

At least i Hope not. Lol.

I feel bad. I copped these thinking id regret passing but they're ugly af in person to me.

But some people actually liked em it seems and couldn't cop.

Shouts to NrmanCruso  for looking out. Just got mine from UPS. 
pimp.gif

They're not ugly, they're a good lookin shoe, they just ain't nothing special. Ain't got nothin on the infrared23 6s, Toro 4s, Raging Bull 5s, or motorboat 9s imho.
beg to differ i think they are better than the infra23 and spizike 6s on par with the toro 4 and motorboat 9 and lesser than the toro 5s and xx1. 

beg to differ i think they are better than the infra23 and spizike 6s on par with the toro 4 and motorboat 9 and lesser than the toro 5s and xx1. 
Raging Bulls, Ferraris, three Red 21s my top 3 red Js in that order. Honorable mention to Motorboats and Inf23 6

top  in order would be 

toro 5

db3 (almost forgot about those

xx1

ferrari/mb9 too close to call

toro 4

infra 23 6

spizike 6

1.Infrared23 6 (highest resell value)
2.Raging Bull 5
3.Motorboat 9
4.Gym Red 1
5.Suede 21
Top 5
Ferrari 14 and Premier 1 honorable mentions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom