Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Received My Pair From The Bay Paid Over Retail, Well Worth The Price. The Shoes Are Amazing, Dare I Say It ? Flame Suit On … Quality Wise Best Release Of The Year Thus Far, IMO The Ferrari 14’S Top The VI’S Championship Pack (Cigars, Champagnes) & The Lab Series (5Lab3, 3Lab5) Which I Own. The Suede On The Ferrari 14’S Are Butter !    

Last edited:
Received My Pair From The Bay Paid Over Retail, Well Worth The Price. The Shoes Are Amazing, Dare I Say It ? Flame Suit On … Quality Wise Best Release Of The Year Thus Far, IMO The Ferrari 14’S Top The VI’S Championship Pack (Cigars, Champagnes) & The Lab Series (5Lab3, 3Lab5) Which I Own. The Suede On The Ferrari 14’S Are Butter !    

Lance mountain quality >

I am about to make a trade for the ferrari 14s and i will be giving up my yeezu foams , ifs a fair trade rightm

( i get the 14s)

The quality of the Nightshade 11 is superior to these, and by more than a little bit. Definitely not the highest quality drop this year to me.

Love these… Can't wait to rock them!

Im seeing pairs go for $235-$280 on FB groups..

Passing on the Black toes this weekend..

Apples to oranges my man.

Ferraris had many a pair with problems. Didnt hear of any with the snakes.
Exactly

You're right on the "didn't hear of any problems with the snakes"

Haven't heard one quality complaint on those still

Not really hearing complaints on the Ferrari but, I'm just saying personally there is no comparison in quality

Returning my pair 12 sz at topanga mall! Im good on these...... felt good to walk in 3 days after release and cop but, got caught in the hype. Cant keep fallin for fake jb hype!

I don't support ShoePalace at all! I really don't understand why people on this forum flock to them with those bad business practices
I agree, but it's better than paying a re-seller with god knows what or where the shoes are from.

Also the new trend I've noticed at least local, may not be new elsewhere.  People wear the shoes for a few hours to flex and then box them up and ship them off as new.  F that BS crap.

Just this week I've seen fake receipts bundled with fake jordans.  Looked good from a distance but there are just too many fakes out there.....

An extra 10-25 dollars for piece of mind that your shoes aren't garbage.

I agree, but it's better than paying a re-seller with god knows what or where the shoes are from.

Also the new trend I've noticed at least local, may not be new elsewhere.  People wear the shoes for a few hours to flex and then box them up and ship them off as new.  F that BS crap.

Just this week I've seen fake receipts bundled with fake jordans.  Looked good from a distance but there are just too many fakes out there.....

An extra 10-25 dollars for piece of mind that your shoes aren't garbage.
Actually I've been a victim of fake Jordans with legit receipt. eBay/PayPal dispute clears everything up. I just can't stand the price gouging from retailers. They are already making good money...stop being greedy. I would rather pay a nickle and dime eBay hustler above retail than pay an actual retailer above retail. It's like paying over MSRP for a car! Straight BS. I would rather go without. I passed on every Yeezy Foam from ShoePalace. The sheer principle of it made me sick

Finally Was Able To Track Down My 9.5 Thanks To The Homie @babyJs23 For $245 Shipped :nthat:

Really The Best I Think I'll Do At This Point :rolleyes

funny-gifs-RastaMan-starts-his-engine.gif

Last edited:
When these don't Restock… People will be wishing they got a pair…

These will be in the Raging Bull Status as long as there's no Restocks.

IMO

Friend of mine went to local FTA too enter the raffle for the OG Blk/Toes and seen these Ferrari XIV on the shelf and manican.

Didn't ask what sz's were still in stock, and didn't check the sz on the shelves. I asked why would'nt you check or ask? He said cause ther Garbage. That was his opinion.

$245 shipped is easy to stomach on this shoe if you loved it and weren't hyped into it.

It's a shoe I'm glad I have in my collection, and I grabbed for trade stock only.

Happy Days over here mates

Back
Top Bottom