Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

:smile: never noticed though
Guess you don't notice different American accents. Prob never seen Fargo either, grammy nominated for film of the year. If u haven't id suggest checking it out. Great movie. The u will notice the thick Midwestern accents used in the movie and in places like North dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Eastbay is in Wisconsin. Fargo is a city in North Dakota.

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420 Fargo is a dope movie.
The Tele show is even more dope.
I've just never noticed accents on Eastbay CS, and trust me I've talked to those bums ALOT!
I won't say never but, I'm NEVER grabbing from there again so it's not likely I'll ever notice now.
Actually, I'm going to just call them and see. :smile:

R ryanjumpman420 Fargo is a dope movie.
The Tele show is even more dope.
I've just never noticed accents on Eastbay CS, and trust me I've talked to those bums ALOT!
I won't say never but, I'm NEVER grabbing from there again so it's not likely I'll ever notice now.
Actually, I'm going to just call them and see. :smile:
We'll I'm a silver club member with that free shipping for a year so I deal with eastbay the long way. But them accents are just funny. I noficed it the first person i spoke to with them. Maybe I notice it more cause I'm born and raised in ATL and prob have a thick southern accent myself.

Last edited:
Yea the eastbay clubs are a must if you buy jordan retros and new sig releases. Its worth it so you dont get hit with shipping on anything

I miss that free sweater tho :lol:

Just got back from vacation and these were waiting on me. They're not quite what I expected, but I still like them
what was you expecting a pair of maroon 6s and the playoff 8s
nerd.gif

Yea the eastbay clubs are a must if you buy jordan retros and new sig releases. Its worth it so you dont get hit with shipping on anything

I miss that free sweater tho :lol:
Yea u can't beat it with that no tax and free shipping. Box price for real. Plus I buy alot of t shirts and shorts from eastbay and shipping can cost $15-$20+ when your order a bunch of different little things. For $10 it only makes sense to join if your a frequent shopper there.

Guess you don't notice different American accents. Prob never seen Fargo either, grammy nominated for film of the year. If u haven't id suggest checking it out. Great movie. The u will notice the thick Midwestern accents used in the movie and in places like North dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Eastbay is in Wisconsin. Fargo is a city in North Dakota.
FNL has a Philippines call center now. It was rough trying to get them to apply my reward. 

@spoonmanofthehour did you get your Ferrari's yet? I'm glad I waited it out. Got it from a local guy who couldn't sell it. So I got it for retail. Also eBay is selling it for retail or slightly higher.

i just talked with eastbay ref and she told me the free shipping on the club member not include the jordan releases.....

Huh? When did that start? That cant be true

Last jordan i got on eastbay was the white red 2 and that was free 3 day shipping cuz im a gold club member

Last edited:
don't know 

maybe she lied ... she was very angry ref , don't know why , maybe she didn't sleep well last night

you had to buy the socks to purch off sp.com?

Actually, they sell their shoes for over retail and try to justify it by giving you a pair of socks. They call it a bundle and I don't know anyone who actually likes what they do. It's smart in their part as a business.

I don't support ShoePalace at all! I really don't understand why people on this forum flock to them with those bad business practices

Last edited:
I don't support ShoePalace at all! I really don't understand why people on this forum flock to them with those bad business practices
Desperation, and ShoePalace knows people are hungry for the shoes. That's probably why they decided to drop the WTL two hours after the other retailers did; they figured those who missed out wouldn't mind spending an additional $50. I do not support what they do; I purchased the 14s for a friend, since that's where I had luck. They weren't always like that. When the Raging Bull pack dropped in 2009, I purchased my pair from them for $10 under box price on release date.  

ShoePalace only charges Bundles on hot items it seems.

The have the xx9 team orange up now for reg retail price, and a bunch of them.

Now that i've had two different pairs in my hand, the hairier pair is way better. Unfortunately the pair i just received is not as hairy as the first.

I will say this, for those who missed on these, the prices are getting cheaper.

Every single ebay listing that ends is being relisted, even the Auctions.

When the Auctions on these are ending and being relisted it tells me one thing, the lister is bidding up the bidders and the bidders are throwing in the towel leaving the lister with the highest bid.

I hope 90% of those listings are from resellers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom