Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I love my Rari's. I was fortunate to get a smooth pair and not a "hairy" pair. A very nice looking shoe that's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] with black jeans. Not a fan of the black toes and I'm sure that those will sit a couple hours before selling out. I'm done for the month of September. Got Rari's and WTL!

The black toes will NOT sit.

If you're talking about not sitting on NDC, then you are correct. LA Gears wouldn't sit on that site. When I say sit, I mean you will be able to copp them before noon on other sites. Yes, they will eventually sellout that day but not like in an hour or 2.

Shouts to NrmanCruso  for looking out. Just got mine from UPS. 
pimp.gif
Glad you got them. Always good to help out NTFam. These came in today from DF.

I love my Rari's. I was fortunate to get a smooth pair and not a "hairy" pair. A very nice looking shoe that's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] with black jeans. Not a fan of the black toes and I'm sure that those will sit a couple hours before selling out. I'm done for the month of September. Got Rari's and WTL!
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Last edited:
If you're talking about not sitting on NDC, then you are correct. LA Gears wouldn't sit on that site. When I say sit, I mean you will be able to copp them before noon on other sites. Yes, they will eventually sellout that day but not like in an hour or 2.
Funny thing is, I bet the resell value on these ferrari's won't be much higher than the black toes even with the ferraris being limited. I could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Kinda annoyed with amount of red suede/paint covering the vent on my pair. Nothing much I can do about it, rest of the shoe is actually really clean.

these were close, but i'll keep staying without XIV in my roster, ferraris CW is appealing, but not enough to make me love such a bulky shape, maybe for 20 off retail if i'll ever find.... 

Nike offered me $10 off my next purchase and asked if that option was ok.

I told them Bgrades woulda been 30 cheaper and all they offered me was $10 off my next? So basically no tax? Thanks.

Hope they counter offer

$10 off my next purchase n they didnt budge.

N they wonder y people were selling codes on twitter.

Oh well ill cop from eastbay n nike only gets 50% of my money then.

I am heated. Jus took out the stuffing.

One insole covers the entire vent hole.

The other is short as hell and half the vent is exposed.

It seriously looks like a bigger insole was used or smaller in one shoe.

Ive had literal paper between a clear sole and the shoe and never complained.

But these ferraris got some issues.

The tongue is no higher than the og. But the air vent hole is almost twice as large as my og white n red.

Back
Top Bottom